Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:20 pm
"i, dont think i have friends..." Yilayth said, "do i?" she though for a moment. "should'nt YOU say good bye to you friends in that group you were in?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:30 pm
"GOTT IT, we're going for the fire temple, but beware. WE'll have to stop to go to various placess that I ant to see the naitives..." Lalapeya winked and sat on a barrel and asked, "So who are you people any ways..."  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:15 pm
Callisto smiled. Now that the Princess had agreed she Nabri and Yvansi would all make it to the temple. It would be interesting to return there, she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:23 pm
Nabri relaxed as she looked around at the group that seemed to have formed, this was going to be extremely interesting.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:29 pm
as Yilayth walked she looked at the sky, "it looks like it's about to rain..." she mumbled, after a while of walking, she relized it was getting late and she was also getting tired. she looked at Zyltai you mind if we find a place to rest...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:56 pm
"I'd like to leave as soon as we can, but traveling would be harder in bad weather...No, those people were merely accomplices, we don't know each other, so there's no point in farewells."  

Rexxxxxx

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:57 pm
Yilayth nodded, "okay then..." she soon found a cabbin. she looked in it it seemed abandend. "this may not be much," she started to say, "but it'll keep us out of the rain." she walked in and sat down.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:30 pm
Yvansi sighed contently. Now his fathers wish would come true. He asked where he could sleep, and gaining no response he climbed to the crows nest. For some reason he had felt inclined to sleep there. As he began to drift off, those visions came back. (sorry bout post wait... pre-thanksgiving stress... sweatdrop )  

Yvansi

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:06 pm
(no problem we all have to deal with that at some point.)
Callisto was wondering about Yvansi. Who was he and he father? And why did they have to deliver the book anyways? she wondered to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:14 pm
Nabri span in place as she looked into the sky that was beginning to let small droplets of water fall it would be pouring soon, but she didn't care. "Don't you just love the rain?" she asked Callisto, "Kaigu liked to sit and read in the rain."  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:41 pm
“So can’t you water mages read rain? Or is that a myth?” Lalapeya spoke to Nabri. She had just remembered that her father used to sit and help entertain her, by using each element, and he’d keep her from being board. “Can you teach me how to manipulate water, and Callisto can you teach me to do the same with fire?” a tidbit of excitement in her voice. “Um your hingnessty can you take us to the fire temple?”  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:04 pm
Callisto thought for a moment. "Well they way we control the flame is said that fire itself exist in our souls allowing us to become one with the flame. Whether or not you could learn to harness that fire would be based on how much fire is in your soul. I could test you if youd like to but be warned, it can be a difficult and trying experience." she said solemly.  

Saphirewolf7

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:20 pm
yilayth looked at the fire place. and snapped her fingers and lightning struck the wood and caught it afire. "is it just me or is it cold?" she asked trying to start a convertation.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:55 pm
"I'm fine," Zyltai said plainly, "But that's a nice little trick you did there, where did you learn it?" Zyltai walked a little further into the cabin, examining the structure.  

Rexxxxxx

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:11 pm
yilayth blushed, she felt as if she had showed off. "oh, at the lightning temple," she started. "my.. father taught it to me..." she smiled. "my family kinda in a way.... were the main ruler of the temple i geuss i can say."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games