Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
.:Introduce Yourself:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MewJounouchi

2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:52 am
Hi, everyone!! I've been invited to join this guild by Death T-2! My name is Mew Jounouchi (Vanda) and I am to turn 14 in a few months. Please accept me as a new member. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:35 am
Welcome Vanda! You're welcome to go ahead and post and rant and play and stuff, or whatever, and we hope you have a good time!

Love the Bakura icons in your sig, BTW. He's my second choice to Kaiba. ^^  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

MewJounouchi

2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:41 pm
Why thank you very much! Bakura is my number one favorite character of all time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:09 pm
Gaia name- hakkyou-no-koinu

real name- ...um...NO TELL YOU!

Likes: anime, Seto, Ouran High School Host Club, other stuff I can't think of.

dislikes: preps, jocks, jerks, President Bush, Hitler, racists, sexists, gay bashers.

What got me into Seto: I'm not really sure. I saw him and I was like OH MY GOD He's sexy!

other: I named my Momo Seto and my water meat Mokuuba sweatdrop I'm a bit paranoid.  

MarshmallowPeepGod

5,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MewJounouchi

2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:28 pm
hakkyou-no-koinu

dislikes: preps, jocks, jerks, President Bush, Hitler, racists, sexists, gay bashers.

What got me into Seto: I'm not really sure. I saw him and I was like OH MY GOD He's sexy!

other: I named my Momo Seto and my water meat Mokuuba sweatdrop I'm a bit paranoid.

OMG, you hate President Bush?! eek Are you American or what?! You could go to JAIL saying stuff like that!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:54 pm
MewJounouchi
hakkyou-no-koinu

OMG, you hate President Bush?! eek Are you American or what?! You could go to JAIL saying stuff like that!
No, its freedom of speech. They can not imprison mr for saying what I think. It's the law  

MarshmallowPeepGod

5,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:43 pm
Yeup, freedom of speech. Can't go to jail for that unless you make threats about it. Even if he's disliked, Americans generally aren't comfortable with their leader being blown up in the White house.

I, for one, love President Bush. I think he's great!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:43 pm
Ok. I don't wanna kill him...that'd just be mean. And everyones entitled to their own opinion. I want to be president some day.  

MarshmallowPeepGod

5,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:59 pm
Death T-2
Yeup, freedom of speech. Can't go to jail for that unless you make threats about it. Even if he's disliked, Americans generally aren't comfortable with their leader being blown up in the White house.

I, for one, love President Bush. I think he's great!

Wait a second...was that sarcasm...the last thing you said? eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:10 pm
Nope, that's sincere.

Heh, just ocurred to me... If we weren't such good friends, we'd really hate each other. wink  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:37 pm
Death T-2
Nope, that's sincere.

Heh, just occurred to me... If we weren't such good friends, we'd really hate each other. wink

So true...! rofl rofl rofl
But that's all right, everyone has a right to their own opinion. I just feel Bush could've done so much more for our country, you know? But I'm not going to let a stupid thing like politics tear apart a perfectly decent friendship, so...YAYNESS FOR THE 1ST AMENDMENT! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:14 pm
Welcome all new members! I am part of the welcoming committee. Oh, and to clarify, I'm not part of one of those welcoming committees where they attack you when you come back. I was playing WoW once and when I got my corpse, there was a welcoming committee. Yeaa...I don't remember calling a welcoming committee. o_o' Anyway, enjoy this guild. I have to write up a letter. Cya =D.  

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Ryu_chan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:04 am
HaWkGiRL
Welcome all new members! I am part of the welcoming committee. Oh, and to clarify, I'm not part of one of those welcoming committees where they attack you when you come back. I was playing WoW once and when I got my corpse, there was a welcoming committee. Yeaa...I don't remember calling a welcoming committee. o_o' Anyway, enjoy this guild. I have to write up a letter. Cya =D.

eek WoW players are given corpses?!? Eww!!!! And pepole want to play this game why?!?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:24 am
Gaia Name: THE Seto Kaiba Fanboy
Likes: Seto, YuGiOh, YuGiOh GX, Naruto, InuYasha, playing guitar, singing, playing flute, drawing, reading, writing, and this list will probably keep expanding...
Dislikes: People who look at Seto, see who he is on the outside, and hate him for it. People who do the same thing to real people. People who think everyone should conform to certain standards.
What got you into Seto: Well, my friend got me into YuGiOh. She's equally nuts about Atemu, Bakura, and Seto--perhaps tending more towards Atemu and Bakura. I absolutely love Seto. He could say a nursery rhyme and make it sound cool. ^_^;;
Rank in the Guild: Member
Other: Umm...I like to rant at people with my best friend about how Seto is awsome and not always cold and arrogant. And I can do a Seto impression that is, according to said friend, "Pretty damn good". (She's the expert Bakura impressionist, however...)  

THE Kaiba Seto Fanboy

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:19 am
Welcome to new members.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items