Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Gaia - the next generation - highschool/zomg! Av rp [lol] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*ding ding!*
  school's in!
View Results

Aqira

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:28 am
[ I Slept in the desk and my brother took to my bed and I wanted to continue Thanks moon a lot *hug* ]
Ailon looked at the boy that helped him and then looked at him with his eyepiece and then smiled a bit. “I have been in worse scenarios” He then took his eyepiece and then scanned Faust. He then looked at the nice boy and smiled “Sorry It’s just that I have never met someone like you and your race.” he sighed “I have always lived in an isolated island and the guard and my mother never gave me reason to explore the rest of Gaia.” He then looked around and then looked at the time “What lesson do we have now?”  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:47 am
[Take it easy with Rp you need to rest sis twisted ]
Sunako were in the cafeteria. She was all alone and was writing a new melody to play on the piano in the next music lesson. She made some notes and then had a melody in her head. She tried to remember it and then realized that it was a bit of the melody that Faust played. “Why did you even speak to him” She then had never been nice to a person. Maybe he was frozen out and already bullied enough. She then thought if Inana was going to call her father again. “If that b***h calls my father again I will make her life into hell again and I don’t give a ******** if she has me here many years.” She then took her little mirror and then fixed a bit of her hair and then walked to the next lesson. “I wonder were blueface is?” She was going to take some information from him.  

Izno

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:02 am
Faust thought to himself, "Never met someone like me.?...." He smiled a little and scratched his head.

At the mention of class Faust replied, "I'm late for Gaia Creature Study. Is that where you're heading too?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:12 am
Having sat in the creature sclass, Lamia leant forwards on her hands and eyed the door, wiating for Faust to come back. she hope dteh oy he cared for was alright.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:20 am
"Yeah, I've actually got creature study next too. I guess we'll be going together." She chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:51 am
Ailon smiled and then walked along "Yep I have it too" He then walked and then he took a small ball out from his pocket and a hologram of the structure of the house showed and a red spot was blinking and then everything went back to the small ball and then he nodded. "We should look for that classroom and then hurry us." He smiled a bit " That is a bit of the result when you have so many technical stuff at home" He then totally forgot something. "By the way my name is Ailon"  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:14 am
Lamia started to doodle on ehr exercise boo, drawing lots of chibi bats  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:25 am
Aqira walked in the hallways and she saw some students and many of them looked at her and she smiled and nodded. She felt tiredness somewhere and then she enters to her friend Inana. She went inside and saw her friend. “I felt bad vibration and you look like you’re all tired and stressed. Is there anything I can do for you?”  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:29 am
Inana smiled as Aquira entered.
"oh it's nothing a good cup of cofeee wont' fix." she siad with a tired sigh "Care to accompany me to the vending machine?"
she stood up, smoothing down her japanese-styled dress. "don't you have a class soon?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:38 am
Aqira smiled and then walked to her friend and looked at her”I will have class soon and I have my ways to get there and also my ways to keep them busy. Anyway I got some information from the principal that the higher council has decided that my lessons will divided into two and another teacher will help me. I have waited for him but I haven't seen him but he gave me a note that he wanted to start with them and then the other half of the time will be with me." She took a pause and then smiled " So technically I have a lot of time" She then took her crystal ”And I will have an eye on them all the time "She blinked"
[This was the best solution I had and I hope you guys like it ^^]  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:56 am
"cool" inana smiled "good luck with them"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:11 am
Faust chatted with Ailon as they made their way to class. Faust apologized to the teacher for their tardiness and took one of the empty seats. Unfortunatly there were no empty seats around Lamia, but he smiled to her as he passed by.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Aqira

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:53 am
Ailon smiled and then enter the classroom and sat down.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:43 am
"Cool. You think the teacher will be better than this one?" Vence pointed his thumb behind him towards the teacher, who was now casually sitting behind his desk reading something.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:54 am
Faust took out his supplies and began jotting down notes from the lecture.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games