Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
'Mortal Engines' rp ~{steampunk/futuristic} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rp?
  hell yes!
  no way!
  maybe...
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:05 pm
Charlotte looked at the GPS device and followed the directions. She walked through the streets staring down at the device to show her the way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:55 pm
Lan walked thorugh the city streets easily finding his way He thought it would have taken for ever but He thought wrong.  

Andy _1134

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:31 pm
Charlotte glanced at the GPS periodically but now that she was on her way she started looking around at the city again. She watched people and how they dressed, hoping that she didn't stand out too much or at all. She usually didn't mind standing out at all but being in such a foreign environment made her nervous.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:36 am
I hope shes alright Lan thought to him self I mean I asked her a life changeing question. but did she answer it corectly. Thats why I care for her well-being. I gave her the choice though.  

Andy _1134

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:21 am
Margery was a sleep now in a boiler room, it was hot, and she was always hot, but she'd gotten used to it by now. Margery was always holed up in the bowels of the city. She'd been up all night attending to repairs. There was a noisy metalic bang on the door. It was a coworker (so to speak).

"Marge, get up!" She hated 'Marge'. "You know we still have to work on the ventilation system in the center of town?" Still groggy, Margery followed him out. "God you smell awful."

She wouldn't if she didn't have to bake all the time. She shuffled behind her engineer comrade marinating in grease and hot steam.

((Just thought I'd get started here.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:14 am
Charlotte continued following the directions of the GPS. According to the device, she wasn't far from the place. She smiled at slightly as she became more comfortable in the new environment.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:26 am
Lan cut across the Town square and was there.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:04 pm
Charlotte came to a large square bustling with people. She glanced around then looked down at the GPS which told her it was very close. Charlotte started walking around the square to the restaurant.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:00 pm
Lan arrived at the resturant and sat down. The Waiter came by and asked if he would order. he replyed not now.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:37 pm
Charlotte looked around at the buildings surrounding her before seeing the name of the restaurant the GPS told her to find. She smiled and started walking towards it.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:46 am
Lan watched as Charlotte walked up. "So you found the place. Right on time." He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:11 pm
Charlotte smiled.
"Thanks. This was easy to follow." She said and held up the GPS device.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:28 pm
Lan smiled and said. "Yup those anchients had a good thing going until they blew each other away."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:05 pm
Charlotte chuckled.
"Yeah, they did. So what is this place?" She asked.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:21 pm
"Well It is a resterant that sevres Pizza so I though You might want to try it if you havent already." Lan said as he waved to the waiter.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff