Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:41 pm
Orla returned the remaining ingredients to her quiver. She glanced back at Sher and then returned her gaze forward. For a brief moment she had considered allowing Sher to ride upon her back but then decided only to allow if Craban asked. She had decided that Craban was currently her only alley in this new world.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:47 pm
They entered the city. It was well known as a fort town, which was why the king often resided here for most of the year, and refugees were pouring in form the surrounding countryisde security was tight, but as they were already with gaurds they were allowed through. The city was alive with conversation and bustling, both military and domestic.
Craban looked back up at Orla.
"So....you came back. i'm kinda glad, I mean, I wanted to say goodbye if you were going to leave. I thought it was somewhat a bad idea - going out there on your own at a time like this. What made you come back?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:58 pm
Orla shouldn't have been taken by surprise but she was. "I happened across the Lamb's Ear plant," she replied. "I hadn't gone that far so I came back to give it to you to help him." In a lower tone-so that guards couldn't hear although the noise of the city helped drown out her voice as well she said, "And I didn't want you to lose your family....as stubborn as he may act."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:03 pm
Craban gave a genuine smile. he was touched that she thought about it like that. He replied in a smiliarily low tone/
"Thankyou Orla. You know...it's kind of pathetic, but now is literally the most time I've spent with him in one sitting. Like, ever. It's nice, even if he is a pain in the a**. I don't know what to do with him, I just don't wnat him to get killed. Then again, I can hardly stop him from fighting." he sighed and shrugged. "Thankyou for helping me. I know it must be hard after all the stuff he's probably done."

[ok this is my last post here for tonight ^_~]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:42 am
Orla glaced back at Sher to see if he was listening. No doubt he had heard it considering how close they were.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:30 am
Shar grunted to himself, watching them. He had no idea why Craban insisted on taking care of him, nor why he had any affection for him in teh first place. Blood ties were only incidental, and there to be exploited in your favour. Craban's feelings were simply surface-dweller's sentimentality he had somehow absorbed.
Nevertheles he was somewhat flattered that Craban still viewed him as family, even if he had been away andf even if they hated each other.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:42 am
Damn Kyrun thought to himself. I was close I could have run when he called to me but I dident. Why was I so key to helping them. Maybe he reminds me of someone from my past. Or maybe not.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:03 am
Vence remained behind everyone, slowing his pace only slightly. How long till they got to their destination? It didn't really matter, all the same. He just hoped that things could get sorted out. Maybe there was something he could do here. This place looked nice, and was well protected. Maybe if business was good, he could get into working on his smithing skills again. It had been a long time sinse he had done anything of the sort. As far as he knew, he may have to go back to the basics.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:10 am
They eventually rached the internal walls that led into the castle. It was quite grand and almost like a little village in itslef.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:15 am
Kyrun was walking just behind Craban when he stoped He looked up at the balcony. It was high up. But he could see a cloaked figure standing there. Then he was gone.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:18 am
They found the inner castle's waiting room, a grand and strong looking room lined with paintings and the gaurds offered them seats.
"we will alert the king's retnue as to your intentions." A couple fo them left.

Shar gladly took a seat and doubled over in it. He wondered what the hell was wrong with them that they exoected him to take part in all of this  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:30 am
Orla crossed her arms and remained standing for obvious reasons....
She silently observed her surroundings.  

0Moon_Maiden0

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:13 pm
Vence took his time to inspect the room, walking along the walls while looking at the different objects and paintings lining the walls. This was a waiting room for this castle? Quite decorative, he wondered what the rest of the castle was like. Most likely it was lavish, boldly stating royalty. He walked back to where everyone else was waiting and stood where he had previously before moving. The silence was starting to annoy him, and he felt slightly uneasy. Silence did that to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:44 pm
After a few more minutes a guard returned.
"The King's advisor will see you now. We have sent a cleric for your injuries." he looked between Shar's genral appaerance, Orla's injured leg and Craban's injured arm.
"He has been read the contents of the message and wishes to speak to you all in person. He is willing to wait until the cleric has attended the second drow for that man's testament."
Craban nodded and stood up, glancing over to Vence. he was glad he was with him. He wasn't exactly sure what he was supposed to say.  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:07 pm
Vence nodded in understanding of the gaurd's words. he took a few steps forward, so that he was amongst everyone else, rather than more toward the rear.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games