Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Fur Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:53 am
"I break everything I thouch -_-" he looked up at the ceiling "so about that swim we never took"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:55 am
" You touched me and you didn't break me she chuckled looking at the bed.. Oook... maybe not . kidding kidding she flailed her arms laughing." " A swim would be wonderful."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:05 am
"Ok, lets go~" he grabbed her and put her on his back, then ran to the lake, a different place than before, this place looked more clean and like people have been here before "Here it is~" he put her down on a log "Its my secret part of the lake, it also makes a good bathing area when my bathroom bathtub is out of order"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:08 am
' It's nice," She smiled and took of the shirt dipping her self into the water." brrr cold."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:10 am
"Thats why you must JUMP!" he backed up and ran for the lake, jumping, then, made a hugee splash "MUAHHHA" he laughed  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:12 am
" O fine!." She laughed running bac out and running full speed at water she jumped and did a flip into lake. " Not so cold now."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:18 am
He came back up with a fish in his mouth, like a seal, "Yah, I know right" he spit out the fish and held it up.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:22 am
She laughed at the sight of him with a fish in his mouth.
Sophi swam under the water hiding.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:24 am
Seraph spit the fish out, it swam away, then he swam under looking for Sophi "Hmm?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:25 am
She stayed hidden beneath the water right behind him.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:29 am
He still couldn't find her, and needed to come up for air "Ugh.." he spit like a whale "Does she not breath?!" he looked down into the water again  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:31 am
She poke him on the head " Here I am silly." Sophi sprang out of the water. " Gawd your horrible at hide and seek."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:36 am
He pouted a little "SO" he swam under her and got her from behind, dragging her under with him  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:38 am
" mmmmph."
Sophi was dragged under water.. ' No fair she though'  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:45 am
He laughed, under the water, her hair was all around, she looked like a goddess to him, he got a bit of a dreamy look in his eyes  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games