Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Forgotten Chamber! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:19 pm
"Yeah, isn't it strange two people in the family are Ravenclaws?" Amber says. "Well I do suppose I'm more direct in the line of Hufflepuffs though.
A basement, huh? Like this place isn't already far enough underground..." Amber says rolling her eyes.
"You only think? You've never actually been down there?"

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:29 am
"We needed to get the key- well, we're like 90% sure its the key- from the Room of Requirement before we could get into the basement," explained Kitty. "So, now we have all four gems...I hope atleast some of your guys' theories on what's down there is true!"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:14 am
"Kitty! We don't have the Gryffindor gem! It's still missing! It was stolen in Egypt!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:24 pm
Actually that's not true.

*Summer said as she emerged from behind a bookshelf.*

We found it stuffed inside a book in the library. It was a fraud that was stolen...

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:47 pm
"Oh. Well then. I suppose we have all the keys then." Hey guys, are they're statues of your founders...or paintings or something of your founders in your common room? Because I was looking at Rowena's head, and saw some writing about treasures, and they're was a little indentation underneath it. Small enough for the jewel actually."  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:51 am
i dont think ive seen a statue but that could be from inattention to detail
((ooc how is every one who went to hogsmeade here? also im not feeling very well i feel like i should be asleep for the next year))

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:10 am
"Ah-HA! Something I was there for/remembered that you didn't! Sorry, I'm just feeling a little out of loop lately, but there's so much going on I guess I shouldn't expect myself to be able to keep up with all of it. Anyways....there's no statue of Godric Gryffindor in my Common Room, but there is a painting. But I thought the gems unlock basement...treasures...stuff....in the basement," Kitty scratched her head confusedly.

[[That's sad that your not feeling well, James. And the answer is that there are two different plots going on at the same time. Throw in Common Room discussions and and the Hogwarts Express and anything else and you have a right mess. rofl Don't think about how many places you are at the same time, just RP. Wouldn't want you to get a headache. I know it gives me one if I wonder how everything's happening at once. xp ]]

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:41 pm
"Yeah, we think they do. But what if the house treasures are below the common room, or in the statues? Like what if just the school treasures are in the basement? Kitty, take down the painting in your common room and see if there's a transcription behind it or something like that. Or think of it this way guys: Have you ever noticed that there's a tower right next to the Ravenclaw tower?"  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:21 pm
"hmm i never noticed that tower i seriously need to start paying more attention to detail"
((ooc i know kitty im in all of the rps so its confusing sometimes also i was confused cause i was in a rp that was in this room then the others all left to the shrieking shack to get lockhart so now im even more confused))

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:44 pm
"Hmm...do you want me to check it now?" asked Kitty.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:58 pm
"Hmmm, a statue or a painting? Well I know there isn't a statue, but I think I may have seen a painting." Amber thinks it over for a second...

"Ah, yes, now I remember, there is a painting, AND, get this, the frame has jewels all the way around it, but there is one missing. I remember thinking 'Wow, you'd think in Hufflepuff, where all are trustworthy and fair, there wouldn't be ant jewels stolen.'

To me it seems like this jewel would be the right size to fit in the slot as well."

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:41 pm
"That's right!" Kitty smacked her forehead. "The Gryffindor portrait has rubies and garnets around it too, and guess what's missing?" wink  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:12 pm
What was missing Kitty? *Summer said as she jumped back into the conversation*

Now that I think about it, we don't have any paintings or statues of Salazar, but there is a marble statue of a snake, with one silver eye, and one blank eye...maybe the blank eye is supposed to be the gem?!

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:11 pm
yes i remember that snake its one of my fav statues  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

cocosam

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:14 am
"Yes! Those are all perfect. How about we all go back to our common rooms and try the jewels. But before that, I have something to show you guys, look, here's a multi picture of the common rooms, taken with the first camera that made it's way into Hogwarts. Surprisingly, the date was 2 days after the first camera came out. Look here, all of the paintings and statues are still missing their jewels were you guys told me they were missing. Come on guys, let's go!" Sam ran out of the chamber to climb all her way to the common room.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games