Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:30 pm
Kuro turned around. He looked at the brilliant colors of all of the diffrent varieties of flowers around him. "Ok, I guess I'll stay." He picked up a stool and sat it next to Seraph. He turned his head to the left and saw a beautiful flower. He sniffed it. It smelt like pollen and honey. He shrugged, the scents were a bit strong but still satisfiying. He looked at the tentacles wrapped around Seraph's arm. "He's really attached to you isnt he. Hey, have you ever concidered giving the flower a name? I mean you did find it. Maybe you should name it!" He said getting excited to easily.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:34 pm
He blushes and smiled"indeed it seems so"he chuckled, his little tail wagged happily. He let out a little murr as he cuddled up close to her. Then licked his ice cream..  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:38 pm
"Accualy..thats a good idea..how about..uh..you got any idea?" he chuckled..the smart plant motioned for Seraph to turn his pot, so Seraph did, and it tried to reach for Kuro "Hey, I think my friend likes you, wanna feed em?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:39 pm
She hugged him with one arm and held ice cream with other " nom nom nom."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:42 pm
He licked her lips and smiled"sweet kisses" he chuckled and nuzzled her as they enjoyed their ice cream...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:47 pm
" Yes you are sweet." She stole some of his ice cream.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:51 pm
"I've never feed a plant before" He shrugged. "I guess I'll give it a try" He found a small cutting knife on the counter and grabbed an apple from a stand."I'll pay for it tommorow, I swear!" he laughed. He started to cut the apple into small peices. At first he hesitated, but then he put the apple into the plants mouth.

((OOC; I have to name it tommorow, I got to go to bed now. Good night!))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:55 pm
Navo blinked"hey!"he laughed and pinned her to the bench"now you owe me kisses" he chuckled and nuzzled her...  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:00 pm
The plant wrapped its delecate tentacles around the food and slwly put it into the mouth "Hey, uh, he accepted it so quickly, kinda amazing, ussualy it takes some work to feed him when your new" the plant looked like it was looking at them curiously..but, its a plant with no eyes, so it was hard to tell  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:03 pm
" She finished off her ice cream licking her lips clean.
' Do not, she teased.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:06 pm
He laughed"do too"he said and began to kiss her"what do you want to do now"he chuckled licking her lips...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:13 pm
" Hmmm. Well this is nick." * lick* " But more rides before it's too dark?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:17 pm
He nodded and murred"alright" he got up and held out his hand"Alright lets go to the next ride then"he chuckled and helped her up...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:20 pm
She walked around him and jumped onto his back " Onward ho!" she laughed  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:26 pm
He laughed and with her on his back walked up to the next ride"wanna do the roller coaster" he asked curiously, he was thinking of the ice cream then blinked..."ah maybe not a good idea... you wanna pick a ride"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games