Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:45 pm
Sermiphia shivered and wrapped her arm around NArun's waist. She leaned over and grabbed a spoon sticking some food into her own mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:50 pm
User Image
Narun murred happily letting out a little moan as he rubbed his tail around in the middle of her legs."Maybe we should take a quick break to the restroom"he whispered to her leaning up against her"I more then ready for you"he moaned into her ear as if begging for her body...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:56 pm
"Ummm o ok..." " I need to use the bathroom anways." She chuckled and started walking towards it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:03 pm
User Image
Narun followed along, he snuck in with her and sat there on the toilet, ready to be used, ready to please her. His tail wagged submissively"Am all yours"he panted happily. Murring unmoving, his tail wagging let and right in a submissive manner just waiting for her...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:12 pm
Seramiphia smiled and gripped his waist pulling him up and pressing him against the cold wall.
" I know."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:16 pm
User Image
Narun let out a submissive moan"yes, abuse me. My body is yours to do with as you please"he murred. His tail wagging left to right behind him, he was already sweating and panting his body sending loving shivers down his back and other parts of his body....  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:25 pm
Seramiphi let our a low pleased growl
She nipped his neck pressing against him and magically got ther things off once again
She smirked and looked over the deer  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:29 pm
User Image
Narun sat down on his knees, sweat covering his naked body. He was touching himself submissively. He panted and waited for her, he whimpered wanting to be her toy of love. His tail wagging, his panting was also a form of begging.  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:33 pm
Seramiphia murrred watching him making him wiat
She enjoyed teasing  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:42 pm
User Image
He moaned as he played with himself, sweat covering his body"please"he said his body aching and begging for her. He moaned in a submissive position"please use me"he said lovingly and with a tone of begging"I am yours forever"he begged and panted...

ooc:// Whenever your ready for time skip less you want to take this to PM hun...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:44 pm
" Yea and what was that flirting with the fox back there??'

((lol XD tempting .... xp ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:51 pm
User Image
ooc:// you really seem to be getting into it xD
Narun moaned still playing with himself."please forgive me"he begged, panting his tongue hanging out of the corner of his mouth"I won't do it again mistress"he begged. He had completely lost his mind to being a submissive toy who would bend to her will, drool dripping from his tongue...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:13 pm
(( XD ))

" Hmmm your forgiven." she grinned and pulled him to his feet rubbing against him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:19 pm
{{INTERMISSION}}

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:25 am
Seraph finished eating in the mess hall a while ago, he sat there and hit his head against the table..he sighed "Linda, \lets do those repairs"

Linda giggled "Ok master" she walked out the airlock, Seraph went to inspect the internal damage  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games