Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
(TOPIC CLOSED!) Low On Chakra: Has America Ruined Naruto? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the American dubbed version?
  Yes
  No
View Results

vaN_hoHenHEim

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:49 pm
its totally ruined naruto!!!! they sound so retarted i had to watch 5 subbed naruto episodes to defreak myself after watching the english one  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:59 pm
Well, I only have two points to state, and I hate taking forever to say stuff and thus will get to my points now.

One) A true anime fan may actually wait for an american version due to either laziness or not being capable of following subtitles and the animation at the same time. I can't follow subtitles and the animation at the same time all of the time because sometimes my computer skips and it pisses me off that my computer sucks. I honestly can watch the dubbed version and the subbed version and be perfectly content either way.

Two) I only watched Naruto after the dubbed version came out...mostly due to laziness on my own part and also because I know nothing of what shows come out in Japan until it comes out in America or someone tells me about it. I like both versions either way and I am sadly going to have to say the "Believe It!" catch phrase is very irritating. I am however going to use a common point I've seen people use and say this: A true fan can get passed the irritating changes, watch the show, and get over it just to prove their dedication to the show.

I am done ranting now and I hope everyone has a wonderful time.

Edit: Well, I have a little bit more to add due to the fact I am tired as all hell (it is 3:10 AM). I'd like to simply add that people would complain about any catch phrase they gave Naruto in English due to the fact they are used to dattebayo....so honestly, complaining about "Believe it!" is pointless when you'd complain about any catch phrase being used.  

Saiyoku Sanada

950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Brandino42754

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:36 pm
YOURE ALL PICKY IDIOTS  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:54 am
Brandino42754
YOURE ALL PICKY IDIOTS

I'd rather be particular than childish,

Its been two years, and this issue has passed.

Thanks to everyone who put their input in,
But this was on a standpoint from those in November of '05.

C L O S I N G

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Reticence

mar-leah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:50 pm
YEAH!!! stressed Isn't it obvious?.... I hate the dubbed voices and the rewording of the script!!!... It just irritates me so much!!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff