Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: True Identity Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:01 pm
Nao crossed her arms "face it. Thats a ninja.If you get so work up just because you killed your friend, you have no right to call yourself a ninja." Her eyes narrowed with sadness "I've killed many people and haven't thought of the fact that they might be someone else's best friend,lover, or someone special...that is..." she closed her eyes "will you kill someone you loved because it was your duty?....is a question i always ask myself."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:22 pm
draco: then let me ask u this do u have a family who loves u............ cuz ryoku never had that in his life his family was killed on the day the ten-tails was sealed inside of him not to mention a good 97% of the tatsumori clan was killed that night....... and he had no friends and when he does make friends to him its like he's putting together his family
* to me*
*sigh* *seating right outside the inn* what am i doing?  

cmsntn05

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:34 pm
Nao replied back harshly "Family?! i was born not even knowing i had a family! I basically was thrown out in the streets like a piece of trash...I should be dead by now...but you don't see me care about it do you!" She yelled angrily "don't go on telling people that he had it rough! There are millions of people in the world who have it worse!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:38 pm
Miku ran over to Ryoku out of breath.She sat beside him "Ryoku?" she tilted her head with innocence.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:00 pm
................ when i'm around those people its as if i'm with my family
*to draco*
draco: i think u all should here this *opens mouth and my conversation with miku can be heard*
*to me*
me: if i were to hang out with u, nao or takai i wonder if thats what it's like to have a sister........ if i were to hang out with yuumei i think thats what its like to have a brother......... and with naruto and hinata i think thats what its like to have parents............ the mere thought of losing anyone is unbearable............ naurto-sensei told me along time ago that i was alot like him in everyway and that one day i would surpass him........ now i'm not so sure  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:33 am
"Ryoku is being a sissy...he needs to suck it up..."Yuumei growled to himself as he watched them fight.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:35 am
Ryuho: *appears right behind me* aaaaawwwwwwwww..... do u hate me?
me: eek *turns around ahile activating akumagan*
Ryuho: aaaaaaaawwwwwww whats wrong little brother don't u like me?
me: i'm not ur brother
ryuho: oh thats right u were a baby when u killed our clan....... but i can make remember that night after all i was the one who erased ur memory of that night
me: what r u talking about......... i don't understand?
ryuho: ............. ur coming with me to akatsuki  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:26 pm
Miku turned around "brother?" she looked at Ryoku "who is he?"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 pm
Nao paused "Akatsuki." She looked out the window to see Ryoku,Miku and Ryuho "......crap!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:42 pm
Ryuho: hehehehehehehe.............. what thematter little brother r u going to run away or r u going to show us all the power that sent our clan to oblivion and the 2 tailed is not my target but u are
me: what r u......
ryuho: *knocks me through 3 buildings before finishing the sentence* ur soo weak cuz u lack hatred *reappears above me then stabs his hand right through my right lung*............ i expected more from u....... much more *tosses me back to the front of the inn*
me:.............
ryuho: Oh... it looks like i killed him awwwwww to bad now i'll have to move on to the 8-tailed and 2-tailed
*as ryuho walked towards the inn the winds began to blow abnormally and the sence of carnage to come was in the air*
ryuho: what is this........... where is this bloodlust coming fro........ *looks at me* it can't be......
*my body lifts itself from the ground as my wound heals up*
ryuho: ........... so this is the power that wiped out the tatsumori clan off the face of the world  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:18 pm
"Ryoku!" Miku exclaimed she clutched her fists with fear as she saw him getting hurt why can't i do anything...she thought with sadness  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:23 pm
Nao sighed with relief when she found out he was okay. "that idiot...making me worry for no reason..." She looked at Miku and sighed "Miku! I suggest you go somewhere safer or you might get hurt!"  

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:12 pm
* my fangs and claws began to grow, the chakra surrounding me took the form of a dragon and 4 tails began to form*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:08 am
Yuumei changed to his threatened form"Damn all these people!"He swore  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:36 am
ryuho: 4 tails already........... this isn't good........... i have to work and fast
*as ryuho charges straight at me the fifth tail began to emerge and my skin began to peel off*  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games