Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steampunk pirates

Back to Guilds

My crew dont sail on water, Not on land, But the endless sky, For andventure, Fame and of course Gold. Dare to join my crew 

Tags: Steampunk, Pirates, Role play, Poll, Contests 

Reply Map room (Role play)
The Hidden Ones Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:40 am
Sai heard Derron and he turned to grin at him briefly before setting his gaze on the dangerous looking man in front of him, "Yes, I'm afraid we haven't got the slightest clue to where the barber shop might be. I apologize sir." he said as politely as he could, hoping the man would just walk away. He eyed the bullets strapped around the man's chest and the rife set on his back, he put the two together and the fact that this man only seemed to notice Ice and himself and made the educated guess that this man was in fact a demon slayer. He'd come across them before and he'd managed to outsmart all of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:15 am
The man averted his attention to the boy who shouted at the two and watched him as he ran towards the others. He thought Competition...I don't like that. Well, it seems I must get rid of him, eh? he grins widely.

Then in what seemed half of a second the man pulled the rifle off his back, brought it to his shoulder and fired a shot directly at the boy. The man then reached for a pouch on his hip and threw a strange glass orb to the ground. It made a loud POP and bellowed a screen of smoke. As the smoke cleared the man was gone.

(Hehe....Ninja Beyatch! ninja )

Rasilon

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:24 am
Sai noticed the man raising his gun and saw him eying Derron and he reacted quickly, he drew his dagger in a blur and threw it in the bullet's path, he heard the clank of metal on metal and then he heard an unusual popping noise, followed by a wall of burning smoke, he grabbed Ice's arm and pulled her to the safety of clean air. He looked around, the man was no where in sight. 'This one will be challenging...' he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:46 am
The man now on a roof of a nearby building spots the two fleeing out of the smoke and grins. "Got 'cha..." he loads in an odd bullet with a glass tip, inside the tip is a green liquid. He aims it at the demon whit the wings, he adjusts the iron sight, accounts for the distance and the wind...and fires. The bullet makes contact on one of the demons wings, the glass shards ripping open the flesh, and the liquid enters the veins.

Immediately after he shot, he slung the rifle on his back again and moved to a new position. Run-and-gun as they call it.

Rasilon

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:58 am
Sai heard a gun go off but he didn't know where it was coming from and he moved just a little too late. He felt something rip through the thin membrane of his wing and then it felt like it was on fire, he brought his wing up to examine it, a strange green substance lined the edges of the wound. He used the bottom of his trench coat the wipe the majority of the green liquid away, but some had already made it to his bloodstream, he cursed and fell to his knees. He looked around eying the rooftops, searching for movement.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:17 pm
Ice looked at Sai in shock then looked at his wings. She cursed under her breath and took of her over shirt, showing a black metal plate covering her breasts. Ice stood up and looked around for the hunter, her marks glowing a cyan color. "Sai, are you alright?"  

DeceptivelyDelicious

Lord Zanarkand

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:28 pm
Derron was still standing there...."Was I just shot at?" he kept saying to himself. He begins to repeat this again, in almost a shout "Did you just shoot at me!" Remembering he had the Ray-gun Tucked in his belt he took it out and scanned the buildings "Where is he! I want to blast a hole through his chest!" he gritted his teeth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:45 pm
Ice looked over at Derron and sighed in relief that he was unharmed.  

DeceptivelyDelicious

Rasilon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:18 am
The man watched the boy produce this weapon and thought Good lord...what is that? he shook his head and brought the rifle up to his shoulder once more. This time he aimed for what the boy was holding, in hopes to disarm him. He squeezed the trigger....PoP!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:48 am
Ice heard the pop and (had to pause to think of the correct word...) jerked her head at the noise and started to go after where she heard it, her nails turning into bladed claws.  

DeceptivelyDelicious

Lord Zanarkand

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:16 am
The bullet had hit the gun straight out of his hands, and now is completely useless (GRRR....). Derron then gives a slight sigh then runs for cover behind a lamp post. "Now what can I do?" he grumbles.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:58 pm
Derron saw the She-Demon start charging at him, he loaded in a bullet and aimed directly for her head. Immediately after that shot, he fired another then slung the rifle on his shoulder then he fled, leaping off the edge onto another nearby building, rolling to brace the impact.  

Rasilon

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:17 am
Sai saw Ice running up past him and his blood ran cold as he saw the hunter aim a bullet for her head. He jumped up and sheilded her. Taking the bullet in his shoulder, he yelped and fell back, hitting the ground below. He lay there dazed, the breath was knocked from his lungs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:26 pm
Ice paused and looked down at Sai in surprise, a small "Oh." Escaped from her soft lips and a tear slid down her cheek, realising what she had caused. Her eyes turned a hollow grey and she lunged at the hunter. Her cloak formed a shadow barrier around them blocking all sunlight and surrounding them in a feild of ice cold darkness as she landed on him and pinned him to the ground by his throat. (Nyah.. That was not nice... You hurt mai Nii-sama...)  

DeceptivelyDelicious

Map room (Role play)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces