Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
[ RAGE! INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YOU!
  TELL ME WHO YOU BE!!
View Results

[drowning dollie day]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:32 pm
hello everyperson!
my name is daniela
and im a fan of fall out boy [duh]
i enjoy long walks on the beach and dinners by candle light
seriously.
and my fav FOB member is patrick =]
and my fav song is... >.< cant... decide... sorry!!!

cant wait to meet you all!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:50 am
Hi, you can call me Anndri. I'm sixteen and i live in a mitten! not really, but i do love fall out boy, especially because of Patricks voice. It's so different and he's so very talented. 3nodding And yeah Pete Wents is very pretty but i think there may be a little too much of him every where whee i just love the band tho and their new album's fricken awesome. X.X The video for Carpal Tunnel of Love is so cute and so true (the meaning anyways, at least, what i think it is....) ha ha ha 4laugh  

ashesxnevermore

Souperficial

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:57 am
so i be kate, and i looooove fall out boy. i'm 14, 15 on march 19th (18 days as of march first, which happens to be today, yo.)

joetroh happens to be my favorite, look-wise (my aunt says it has to do with noses, and how i love everyone with noses), but patricks voice is just too sweet to ignore... and so is he. mrgreen

and i believe that andy gets way less recognition than he deserves. so more love for andy, yo.

i know pretty much every lyric to every song, which says a lot, because i'm horrible at lyric comprehension.

& i've been to black clouds and underdogs (st. patrick's day. i made a sign that said "happy saint patrick stump day". mrgreen ) and i'm going to the honda civic tour on june 2nd. general admission. yessss.

i tend to talk all sceneXcore when i get excited, and i don't like using the shift key unless it's for school work.

i'm pretty good at making graphics via paint shop pro. they're pretty suh-wheat.

ooh ooh, and if gaia ever had fob like the celebrity date, they'd clearly be named redonkulously, like satrick pump, wheat pentz, and trohjoe... and... erm.. i haven't thought of one for andy. oh my.

and now that i'm writing a book, i'll shutup.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:04 am
Oooh I feel old hehe

Hey guys I'm Telria, I'm from England and am a huge Fall out boy fan! I turn 22 on march 16th and hopefully am getting FOB tickets to see them in London.
I fancy the pants off of Patrick, he is such an amazing music artist too. I admire the fact that he is only a year older than me and yet he has achieved so much! I look up to him.
I don't have a job, I stay at home and clean the flat which I like doing, in my spare time I make FOB graphics for my friends.
smile biggrin  

Telria

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:39 pm
I'm rika

i really love music
i'm learning to play the guitar
and i don't like math  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:09 pm
'Tis Alica, pronounced Alyssa.
Eh, I'm 15, but I might as well say I'm 16 since my birthday's next weekend.
Um, I live in Misery aka Missouri.
I just started liking Fall Out Boy a few weeks ago when my friend made me listen to their new song.
So after that I started listening to their older stuff and now I'm in love with them.
Most of the music I listen to makes me all depressed and stuff, but not Fall Out Boy.
They make me want to dance. =]
So yeaaa...

Mother Vomit

Monkeyluver9

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:14 am
Hi. Most of my Friends call me Shay
Fave Bands are:
Fall Out Boy
Panic! At The Disco
The Killers

I really Like any genre of music as long as it has a good beat...
Yeah  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:23 pm
Yo, I'm Kody...eh, let's start over shall we?

Yeah, I'm Kody, chances are you won't like me, but I'm cool with that, 'cause if you don't like me, I'll make sure to be a huge jerk to you.

I don't love Fall Out Boy to pieces, as if I did, they'd be in said pieces, which would mean, no music =o no one wants that (unless you're Korean. I jest, I kid the Korean's). If I could have sex with music, I'd commit adultary with their songs (I'm not married, so I couldn't possibly do that though).

If you mashed Pete and Patrick's personalities together, you get me. Humble and soft spoken, but then I can take on Pete's personality, far more fun too~.

I'm the Bassist and Lead Vocalist and lyrcist of a punk-rock band, Ten Feet Over Rated. Currently writing the lyrics means we (the band) are still covering songs, or at least we will be once I get the scratch to pull together a nice Bass guitar.

I suppose if you care enough to be interested in my band you could PM me or somethin' but this is a Fall Out Boy guild, so I don't expect that.  

Inugo

Moo-Ima-Cow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:59 pm
hi im kali.i heart heart heart heart heart fob viente mucho!i like spanish, guitars, and computers,. im a cool geek with a TON of friends!lol geeks at my school are the new cool!

burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes : biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:12 pm
Well, I'm vanique, I can speak 26 languages, I love cats (I don't think you need to know that) pete wentz is my favorite member of the band, and I'm 16

Toxic Evil

CaptainBaconMan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:37 pm
Hi, Me ≥ Awesome. So yeah you pretty much get the picture...
My name is Samuel John Taylor, please call Me either Sam, Or CatainBaconMan.
Fall Out Boy is NOT my favorite band. No I do not have a top ten list of bands I like, If you want to see some bands I like, look at my profile.
I know way to many bands for my own good (the list on my profile isn't even half of them). I have been to many concerts.
I am 14 years of age, and am currently a freshman in highschool. ( cry )
My favorite FOB song is The Pros and Cons of Breathing.
I like science and enjoy intellectual conversations and debate (more like argueing xd ).
And if you want to know more about me send me a pm.

www.myspace.com/samisawesome2003  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:14 pm
Hi! My name is Danielle.
I'm 20 years old and I have a Heart Transplant.
I've had a new heart for 16 years so yay! whee
I live in California(Sorry but I don't want to tell you what town I live in.).
I've been a Fall Out Boy fan for 2 in half years and.....thats about it. mrgreen

Mangachick86

E l e c t r i c k -X

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:23 pm
Hello all, my name is Ryan, but you can call me Ryo or Ryry, whichever you prefer...I'm 14, from San Antonio.I love Fall Out Boy but they are not my favorite band...I don't have a favorite.I know almost every word of Infinity On High and From Under The Cork Tree...I'm working on Take This To Your Grave...also, they're coming here in about a month so I will definately get to see them live, for the first time!yay  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:15 pm
I'm Silbay, but some call me sil...

i live on the east coast, and i don't like summer time, or spring. Fall and winter are better.

Fall Out Boy, ah, yes, i own three of their cds, currently, my favorite song being "The Take Over, The Breaks Over" at the moment.

Silbay

motleycrue~FOB

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:37 pm
Name:josh
Lives in:Ontario,Canada
Fav bands(top three):FOB(of course), Slipknot,Lamb of God
Fav Songs (top three):Bang the doldrums,Hum Hallaluliagh  
Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash