Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Red..Blue..Black..White..Which rose do you choose? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:21 pm
Demetris resolve was waning when she talked about her daughter she had the look of a mother...his mother.

"No! she's a monster she has to die!"Demetri charges at her with the bloody sword throws some gas pellets on the ground obscuring him from view he jumps over Diva and lands behind her and poises himself to stab her he moves his sword forward as the smoke clears his sword is still right behind diva.Demetri drops his sword and falls on his knees.

"I won't kill you Diva."Demetri slowly picks himself up and grabs his sword and walks over to a tree and sits down and opens his little book  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:25 pm
She looked at him then smiled sadly"thank you"then sat down on a branch from from him  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:48 pm
As tradition Demetri reads a page of his book Before and After a fight he turns the page Demetri reads a passage from his little book.

"By taking revenge, a man is but even with his enemy; but in passing over it, he is superior."Demetri stares at the page as if it was meant for him.

"Father...."Demetri looks up at the stars  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:20 am
((Oh my gosh, I'm sorry I've taken so long to reply! Been so busy! crying ))

Elena gasped at the fight that just took place. She was calm, but moved toward the man with incredible speed and picked him up by his throat, leaving him helpless. She looked into his eyes with a blank look, "You try to kill my mother again, I will surely avenge her.. I dare you to try that again while I'm around." She glared at him through her eyes and continued to hold him up until he answered.

Cutegirlo0o

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:24 am
Alpha_Misa-of_the_wolfs
Diva slowly turns"Hello there"You know you can't kill me, i mean if you couldn't kill my sister saya, tell me how can you kill me?"then looked at Syuri,as her eyes turned blue"Syuri can i ask you something?"She asked

Syuri looked up at Diva and blinked. 'Ask me something?' she thought to herself. She waited for Diva to ask her question.

((School sucks, it's had me swamped. -_-))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:37 am
Diva looked at her"would you like to become what ren is?"She asked her eyes turning blue"Elena i don't blame him for trying to kill me, what amsheal used me to make killed his parents also if you would like he will be your chevalier"She said  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:20 pm
Demetri allowed himself to continue being held by his throat if he had wanted to he could has used his alchemy to knock her away but that would have been rude.

"So you are Elena?"Demetri was able to say.

"After all these years we finally meet and your mother is correct I would like to become your chevalier." he waited till he was let go.to continue  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:15 pm
Elena was surprised at this man. She put him down slowly, and looked at him with a curious expression. "You want to become my chevalier?" she asked as she tilted her head to the side a little.  

Cutegirlo0o

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:30 pm
Alpha_Misa-of_the_wolfs
Diva looked at her"would you like to become what ren is?"She asked her eyes turning blue"Elena i don't blame him for trying to kill me, what amsheal used me to make killed his parents also if you would like he will be your chevalier"She said

Syuri growled at Diva as her answer. The last thing she wanted was to be a chevalier. She hoped Diva would respect her wishes and not push the subject.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:35 pm
Cutegirlo0o
Elena was surprised at this man. She put him down slowly, and looked at him with a curious expression. "You want to become my chevalier?" she asked as she tilted her head to the side a little.

As Elena put him down Demetri rubbed his sore neck then knelt to the ground

"Yes I do Elena. My parents brought me up with the purpose of me becoming a chevalier to you.Once your were found by the Red Shield. But they never found you and I defected from them.It seems fate has brought us together."  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:40 pm
She sighed"I ill respect your wishes, some times i wish nathan was still alve"She said sadly  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:45 pm
Elena was surprised, "You were raised to be my chevalier?" she looked softly at Demetri, "Fate, huh..?" she knelt down in front of him and put her hand on his shoulder, "You really want to become a chevalier..? My chevalier..?" she tilted his head up to look into his eyes.  

Cutegirlo0o

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:27 am
Demetri looks directly into Elena's eyes

"Yes."Demetri removes his coat and pulls his shirt to the side exposing his neck area.

"I know what you need to do for me to become a chevalier."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:01 pm
Elena's eyes started to glow a dark black when he exposed his neck.. she had never felt this feeling before.. she put her hands on both his shoulders and started breathing heavier.. she slowly brought her mouth over his exposed neck, and used her sharp teeth to bite down hard.. she started to drink his blood, gripping him tighter with her hands..  

Cutegirlo0o

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:03 pm
Demetri felt a sharp pain when she bit down but then it steadied..Demetri felt like he was getting weaker as she kept on drinking his blood  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff