Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Card Captors; TNG (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:42 pm
Yashie ended up hearing the archery club and looked down to see a hard-working Daniel and a worried Kero. It seemed that the magical people around here really liked using a bow and arrows. She soon realized Kero's worrying as she saw exactly how many arrows were being used. "Wouldn't that cause a lot of pain?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:12 pm
Daniel was startled out of his thoughts by her voice and he shot the arrow wrong and go flying into a bush making the bow and the bow string recoil and break slapping him sharply in the face and on the arm where the pads didnt cover.
Daniel collapsed in pain.

"DANIEL!" kero yelled worried as he floated helplessly over daniel.

Daniel was gripping his arm against his chest not noticing the blood going down his cheek from the bow string cutting his cheek.  

Lizziex68

sosnoel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:50 pm
Yashie's eyes widdened as she saw the blood flowing down and felt a huge pang of guilt, feeling that it was all her fault. 'That's why I shouldn't be put in social situations,' she thought bitterly. However, she knew it wasn't the time to muse about her bad luck with people.

Yashie hurried to pack away her lunch again and jump down the tree. The grass crunched a bit as she ran to the practice area. "I'm so sorry! I'll take you to the school nurse." Yashie's voice was filled with panic and worry. In order to help somehow, she managed to summon up water that wash the wound a bit. However, it was barely more than what was needed for she hadn't completely recovered energy from the fight, plus the fact that water wasn't her strongest point.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:16 pm
Daniel squinted his eyes as he tried to get up as he was still holding his rigth arm against his chest. he muttered. : "your that girl from before....."

Kero looked at Daniel worriedly as Yashie tryed to help Daniel.
"Daniel! you shouldnt have been shotting that many rounds!" Kero complained to Daniel.

Lizziex68

sosnoel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:54 pm
"Yeah, it's my first day here; you have the right to be surprised. Have you regained your balance?" Yashie knew very well that she couldn't drag a wounded person, and that she had to wait for him to be stable enough to leave. She looked at Kero with a hint of a frown. "I don't think it's the time to complain when one of your masters is injured."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:33 pm
Aki grumbled and made her way to her own school to see if any of the teachers were still there, she may as well get her homework. Sure enough, the teachers were still there, some still asleep in their classrooms. Homework was of course boringly simple, it always had been, but when she hit up her homeroom one last time, she was given a stack of flyers to hang around town advertising the festivals the other two schools were having.

"that doesn't even make any sense," Aki sighed as she walked out of the building. Taking a quick glance to see how much money was in her wallet, she ran over to a street corner where a few bums were hanging out. "Hey! I'll give you each ten bucks to hang these around town, five now, and five when it's done!"

They were gone in seconds, and after about an hour, she paid them in full and walked through streets lined with neon pink paper.

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Lizziex68

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:59 am
Kero frowned at what she said cause she was right but said nothing.

Daniel nodded slowly and was able to slowly get to his feet.
he still had his right arm clutched to his chest and there was still blood running down his cheek slightly.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:12 pm
(( Looking good guys!! I really enjoy this more than the anime haha mostly because i have more imagination here haha razz ))  

-xXKuribohXx-

sosnoel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:51 pm
Yashie ignored the frown; she knew that guardians tended to have more pride as they became older and older. If that plushie had at least two masters, who knows how long he's been around? He could be ancient for all she knew! Well, it depended on the time between all the masters masters, but there was also the fact that some magic wielders could extend their life span by many years.

"Let's go then. You could lean on me for support if you want." Yashie waited for some movement indicating Daniel was ready to leave. She stared sadly as she saw that blood was still flowing out of the wound, knowing that it was probably her fault.

((Yay? >Stuck between loyalty to one of SOSNoel's favorite anime sweatdrop I'm weird like that.< Weren't you going to make a character?))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:19 am
(if your going to make a character tell me and I can help you. and yes this is so much fun. LOL)

Daniel noticed her staring at the gash on his cheek and guessed her thoughts.
"its not your fault you know....." Daniel said silently not used to talking to people really directly.
Daniel also took a hand from the arm he had been clutching ot his chest to put a hand on her shoulder so he would have better ballance.

Lizziex68

-xXKuribohXx-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:37 am
(( But the chick who runs this RP wouldn't mind? I mean she didn't tell me i could be in it. She just said to fix the profile haha biggrin . And i wouldn't mind joining, if more people get on. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:22 pm
(well the thing is me and her are really good friends in real life and I can bug her insanly to actually get on for once and add you so yeah. smile if you send her the info in the code she wrote on the frist page. I can get her to add you)  

Lizziex68

-xXKuribohXx-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:49 pm
(( I feel funny sending it to her... she kinda scares me. can I send it to you instead? ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:37 pm
(lol. sure go right ahead and send it too me. lol. smile )  

Lizziex68

sosnoel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:45 pm
"I don't know about that. It seems that I've attracted quite a lot of bad luck ever since I moved, or it might have been when I learned about my own magic." Yashie started walking slowly, ignoring the extra weight of Daniel's grip.

"Are your masters mind readers or something? Is that why the card things are attracted to them?" Yashie asked the still frowning Kero. She decided that at least one of the three should be happy, if this guardian was a talker. If not, Yashie still was curious about these card things and what was bound to happen in the future.

((Yay! The more, the merrier. =] Er.. Is Zara busy again? She's been missing a lot...))  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff