Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Rainbow Fur Thread *Ressurection* Read first post* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:55 pm
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
razz

hey ed

Heya. smile

how are you?

Meh. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:59 pm
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
razz

hey ed

Heya. smile

how are you?

Meh. neutral

see we're in a simular mood then  

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:08 pm
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
razz

hey ed

Heya. smile

how are you?

Meh. neutral

I guess so. *hugs*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:10 pm
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily

Heya. smile

how are you?

Meh. neutral

I guess so. *hugs*

*hugs* sure mine is trivial to your problems, or reasones for the mood.  

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:14 pm
Skuger Moonclaw

I wouldn't say that, but I don't know your reasons.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:17 pm
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

I wouldn't say that, but I don't know your reasons.

I'm just mad, more at myself, because things I do rarely turn out the way I want them. Recently, a Giga Boswer picture I was working on. normaly I just toss it into the pile of failed attempts, but this is liek the 6th time I've tryed doing a Giga Bowser picture, and every time something gose wrong with it. This looked good, but I messed up on the colouring.

just not ment to draw him

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:21 pm
Skuger Moonclaw
I'm just mad, more at myself, because things I do rarely turn out the way I want them. Recently, a Giga Boswer picture I was working on. normaly I just toss it into the pile of failed attempts, but this is liek the 6th time I've tryed doing a Giga Bowser picture, and every time something gose wrong with it. This looked good, but I messed up on the colouring.

Aww. Is it one certain part you're having trouble with, or does new stuff keep popping up?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:25 pm
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Aww. Is it one certain part you're having trouble with, or does new stuff keep popping up?

always something differn't. One, it didn't look right when I drew it, another I just couldn't get a feel for it, another the idea was there, but couldn't figure out how to do it, drew to big, this and that. Just glade fighting him, is easer then getting a finnished picture done of him, or I'd never have beating him in Smash Bros  

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:28 pm
Skuger Moonclaw
always something differn't. One, it didn't look right when I drew it, another I just couldn't get a feel for it, another the idea was there, but couldn't figure out how to do it, drew to big, this and that. Just glade fighting him, is easer then getting a finnished picture done of him, or I'd never have beating him in Smash Bros

Ack. Sorry I can't give you any advice besides what everyone else would say. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:30 pm
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Ack. Sorry I can't give you any advice besides what everyone else would say. smile

It's ok, just have to give up on doing a Giga Bowser picture.

The one I wanted to do in the first place (or the reason why I started trying to draw him again recently) was to make a more realistic looking Bowser, and that is something I can't do any ways. So was a lost cause from the start.

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:35 pm
Skuger Moonclaw

The one I wanted to do in the first place (or the reason why I started trying to draw him again recently) was to make a more realistic looking Bowser, and that is something I can't do any ways. So was a lost cause from the start.

Well, you can't say you didn't try then. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:39 pm
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Well, you can't say you didn't try then. 3nodding

trying and doing are differn't things. I don't liek to just try in some things, I like to just do.

but what ever.

So what has you down?

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:43 pm
Skuger Moonclaw
trying and doing are differn't things. I don't liek to just try in some things, I like to just do.

but what ever.

So what has you down?

Just wondering if Spotty's coming for xmas or not. Tried asking about it, but she hasn't been on. She was earlier, but pm's are down.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:45 pm
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

but what ever.

So what has you down?

Just wondering if Spotty's coming for xmas or not. Tried asking about it, but she hasn't been on. She was earlier, but pm's are down.

told you mine was not as important as your's.

I hope you can get an answer soon.

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:48 pm
Skuger Moonclaw
told you mine was not as important as your's.

I hope you can get an answer soon.

Yeah, me too. I was alot worse yesterday/last night. At least she was on today, so I can stop worrying about something happening to her.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff