Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[D] you belong with me.(w/lovely kawaii_yaoi_boy) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like?
  yes
  no.
View Results

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:25 am
Zack nodded as they went inside. He stayed behind Ashen, peeking out from behind.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:49 am
His parenst were sitting watching tv. He stepped up." I need to talk to you guys. I'm gay,...and this is my boyfriend Zack." He smiled and held Zacks hand. His dad got up and left the room, you could hear things breaking and smashing through the house. His mom looked at him and shook her head, as she got up and walked towards them. She looked at Zack and then back at Ashen. Before he knew what to do she slapped him across the face and pointed to the door. "Get out," she said angrily. "Get out!<" she screamed louder and pushed him. He took Zacks hand and left, when they stepped outside she slammed the door. He was so shocked he didnt know what to do. He just stood there on his door step as he held Zacks hand.  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:59 am
Zach also stood ther shocke. How could someone treat their son that way? He hugged Ashen tightly. "I'm so sorry." Zack whispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:59 am
He hugged him back. "its okay," he whispered. His voice empty and broken. "Lets go back to your house if thats okay."  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:07 am
Zack nodded. "My parents would want you to stay." Zack said as he got into the car.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:49 am
He nodded at Zack as he got in and started the car. He buckled up drove back to Zacks house. "I think I am going to sit out here for a while. You can go ahead and go in and explain to your parents what happened if you want?"  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:37 pm
"All right." Zack said nodding and got out. He went into his house and explained everything to his parents. He returned to the car 20 minutes later. "they say you can stay." Tyler said happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:43 pm
((Blink, I thought his name was Zack not Tyler. ^_^))

He nodded and got out of his car and walke din with him. He forced himself to smile at Zacks parents even though it looked empty. "Thank you," he whispered.  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:51 pm
((lol oops))
"No problem sweetie." Zacks mom said getting up and hugging Ashen. "If your parents won't acce[t you, We always will." She said as Zack blushed lightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:55 pm
He smiled and hugged her back sweetly. "Thank you," he whispered as he let go. He took Zacks hand and stood beside him quietly. He was still in shock.  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:13 pm
"Come on..lets go to my room." Zack said smiling as he led Ashen to his room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:41 pm
He followed him to his room and shut the door behind him and sat down on the bed. He pulled Zack into his lap and hugged him and kissed his cheek. "I love you Zack," he whispered.  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:29 pm
"I love you too. with all my heart." Zack said as he hugged Ashen. He didn't want him to be sad anymore. It pained Zack to see Ashen like this.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:39 pm
He laid down and pulled Zack into his arms and cuddled with him in his bed. "Im not going to school tomorrow. Im going to go my parents house and pack some clothes and other things."  

Broken_Uke

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:10 pm
"Al right. " Zack said with a small smile. He rested his head on Ashens chest just thinking.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games