Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[S] Don't push me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:36 am
He shrugged and leaned against the wall beside of him and shook his head in agreement. "Well, wether or not you believe me, I will do my best to not hurt you," he almost let those three little words slip from his mouth again, but bit his tongue from saying them. "I'm on your side Keon."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:56 pm
"Its...its just hard to believe much anymore." Keon said softly looking at the ground. He caught sight of his cigarette and put it out with his shoe. "I suppose I can believe you for now, but that doesn't mean you have my trust." Keon warned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:25 am
He nodded and sweetly pulled the other into his arms, kissing his cheek again. "Well, when your ready to trust, I'll be here for you." He continued to hold him sweetly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:11 pm
Keon gave a small yelp as he was pulled into the other's arm unexpectedly. Keon relaxed as Shen spoke, everything just felt okay in his arms like he didn't have to worry about anything and he reveled in that feeling.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:12 pm
He held him there,loving the feel of the other in his arms as he did. he had never felt so attached to someone before, of course he had never tried because the only person he ever wanted was Keon. He lay another kiss on the others cheek as he held him. "What would you like to do today?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:39 pm
Keon closed his eyes gently as Shen placed another kiss on his cheek. Keon opened his eyes again as Shen questioned about what he wanted to do today. He looked up to Shen with a bit of a apprehensive, embarrassed look. "I would like to go see my mom." Keon said softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:50 pm
He nodded sweetly and hugged him a bit tighter for a moment. "Then we'll go," he turned and opened the door, leading the other in first, then closing it behind him. He went upstairs and grabbed his wallet, and then came back downstairs to keon. "Ready to go," he asked sweetly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:00 pm
Keon was a bit surprised as Shen nodded and hugged him tighter. He was suddenly filled with excitement, he hadn't seen his mother in years not at least since he entered the orphanage. He used to sneak away from his father alot and go see her but when he was put into the orphanage it got harder. Keon nodded moving toward the front door showing he was ready. "Do you even know where the cemetery is?" Keon questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:26 pm
He shook his head, in agreement. "Yeah, it was one of the first things we did when we got back into town." He took keons hand holding it comfortingly in his own. "Do you want to walk there or get a cab? Either is fine with me."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:33 pm
Surprise crossed Keon's face as Shen said it was the first thing they had done when he and his mother had gotten back into town. Slowly a small grateful smile spread across his face. "We can walk or get a cab. It doesn't matter to me." Keon said.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:47 pm
He looked up at the sky, it was a pretty day. "A walk would do us both some good I guess," and he took keons hand and began walking to the cemetary.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:36 pm
Keon nodded allowing the other to take his hand. He never knew why other people made a big deal out of someone holding hands. It actually felt nice, comforting actually.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:02 pm
He smiled sweetly as they walked hand in hand. He had never been one for such displays of affection, but in relation to Keon he would easily make an exception, especially since he was the one that wanted to hold the other. They walked in silence for a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:36 pm
Keon was a bit grateful for the silence as he walked with Shen. He needed the time to think, it had been so long since he had visited his mother he really didn't know what to say. What was he going to tell her, how could he tell her that he had been taken away from his father and placed somewhere where he had gotten into every bad thing she hadn't wanted him to do. Keon almost stopped walking, maybe it was a bad idea to go see her.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:41 pm
He was looking ahead when the other stopped, and he was still holding his hand so it kinda jerked him back. He turned and looked at the other. "Whats wrong Keon," he asked sweetly as he moved to stand in front of him.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff