Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Tifa's final limit break Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:46 pm
i think i would do that! xd i would wanna kick the doors down  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:10 pm
LOL! xd I would, too! Because if I want to get in there, then I will get in there! xd After all, if it's really my time, then I'll accept it and just rest in peace until I'm reincarnated (I hope that I get to be a lion or an crow whee ). But if cyborgs will exist in the future really, really soon, then they shold preserve my brain and put it in a robot suit with plasma cannons and rocket feet! Or may be put my brain on a computer and I'll live on as a living data, like in Tron or Mega Man Battle Network! xd  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:11 pm
xd i wouldnt really knock down the doors since God would get mad at me. if i was to be reincarnated (which i wouldnt since i dont believe in that) i would want to be a wolf. it would be cool to be a cyborg! maybe like an advanced Bender lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:21 pm
Or even Alexander from Final Fantasy VIII! He can shoot several powerful lasers and cannon blasts from his entire immense body! xd  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:58 am
Alexander was awesome!!!! though pretty tricky to get. i think the hardest GF to get was Doom Train since you needed Malboro Tentacles and those beasts used Bad Breath alot. i was only able to get the tentacles thanx to Odin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:33 pm
I liked Doomtrain, but he was challenging because of them ******** Malboros! xd Though, sometimes, I think that Eden was also tricky because you have to draw him out of Ultima Weapon who was almost as badass as Omega Weapon, and the both of them are superbosses! But then again, if you keep hitting them with heavy magic and leveled up summons (including healing your allies), then there's a chance of survival.  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:30 am
i think i might have missed Eden. i was too much of a panzy to go after Ultima and Omega Weapon xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:16 am
I don't blame you. biggrin Omega Weapon truly had triple (or even quadruple) the power that Ultima Weapon could ever have and he even had very powerful magic and instant-death skills. He even had more than 1 million HP, making him an even more dangerous threat than Ultimecia's final form!!  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:51 am
i think i should go after them once i get the game again b/c if i can beat high ranking hunts in FFXII (including Fafnir) then i should be able to tackle him  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:10 pm
Good luck, man. Those superbosses are really brutal creatures but they are worth the excitement.  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:45 pm
i'd have to be like close to lvl 80 or abpve for that! xd . i think one boss that pissed me off the most though were those octopus things at the base of the school. they kept using oil and fire magics on me and it pissed me off  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:11 pm
Ah, the Oilboyles! They're really ugly monsters! Ugh!  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:54 am
yeah! They even killed off the only GF that could really cause damage to them when I was fighting them. Ifrit!!!!! But the CG film after that was epic  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:45 pm
Oh yeah; when the Garden transforms into a hovering ship and escapes the missile attack! That was one my favorite epic scenes! xd My other favorite scene was when the Balambian SeeDs battle the Galbadian SeeDs during their invasion of Balamb Garden; now that was epic! xd  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:59 pm
that was truly the best! and you had to save Rinoa from being sliced by the blades below! xd the fight to get the hover thingy was fun too  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games