Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~Hogwarts RP~ READ THE FIRST POST PLEASE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmims911

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:34 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*sits and ponders a sec* i'll consider it
She crossed her arms, standing in front of him and glared at him playfully.

*he gets up and hugs her and shows her a flyer* there offering dance lessons, tonight int he Great Hall, interested?

Faith looked at the flyer, reading it over. She smiled and nodded, "for teh yule ball... and Mcgonagall is going to be giving them!.. how interesting.."

*he smiled gently takeing her hand into mine and whispered* yeah very interesting

faith smiled and squeezed his hand gently. "You want to take dance lessons?"

i know how to dance, i just don't like to teach, so we'll go together tonight  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:53 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he gets up and hugs her and shows her a flyer* there offering dance lessons, tonight int he Great Hall, interested?

Faith looked at the flyer, reading it over. She smiled and nodded, "for teh yule ball... and Mcgonagall is going to be giving them!.. how interesting.."

*he smiled gently takeing her hand into mine and whispered* yeah very interesting

She smiled and kissed him softly, "Sounds like fun!"  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:01 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he pointed to hsi watch and whispered* u got class  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:22 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

She pouted and cuddled up to him, "I don't wanna gooo!" She whined. Other students had started making their way out of the dorms and towards thier classes.  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:40 am
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

She pouted and cuddled up to him, "I don't wanna gooo!" She whined. Other students had started making their way out of the dorms and towards thier classes.

*he smiled and gently pushes her to the door* go i'll catch up with u later today  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:20 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he smiled and gently pushes her to the door* go i'll catch up with u later today

She sighed and said, "Okay..." Faith stood up and swung her bookbag across her shoulder. She hugged Christian before leaving out the portrait hole towards her first class of the day.  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:22 am
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

She sighed and said, "Okay..." Faith stood up and swung her bookbag across her shoulder. She hugged Christian before leaving out the portrait hole towards her first class of the day.

*He felt a ringing and pressure on his mind and whispered* ok ok fine! I'll come help you Dumbledore just stop pestering me. *he walks out and heads for Dumbledore's office*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:19 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*He felt a ringing and pressure on his mind and whispered* ok ok fine! I'll come help you Dumbledore just stop pestering me. *he walks out and heads for Dumbledore's office*

Faith made her way down to the dungeons for double advanced potions. She sat in her normal seat and waiting for everyone else to get there.  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:16 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith made her way down to the dungeons for double advanced potions. She sat in her normal seat and waiting for everyone else to get there.

*christian walked in along side Professor Snape as he announced* "Everyone Christian will be one of my assistants today so treat him like a professor!" *christian stood at the front looking around stern*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:31 am
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*christian walked in along side Professor Snape as he announced* "Everyone Christian will be one of my assistants today so treat him like a professor!" *christian stood at the front looking around stern*
Faith hadn't seen Christian walk in, she had been trying to find her quill which seemed to be burried under something in her bookbag. When Snape introduced him she paused and listened to the name in the introduction once more in her head. "what?" she whispered, slightly confused. She looked up and saw Christian standing next to the potions teacher. She was stunned, wasn't he already the DADA professor as well? Did he realize how hard it was going to be for her to concentrate on the lesson?  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:12 am
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith hadn't seen Christian walk in, she had been trying to find her quill which seemed to be burried under something in her bookbag. When Snape introduced him she paused and listened to the name in the introduction once more in her head. "what?" she whispered, slightly confused. She looked up and saw Christian standing next to the potions teacher. She was stunned, wasn't he already the DADA professor as well? Did he realize how hard it was going to be for her to concentrate on the lesson?

*snape told everyone to open up to pg. 463 and begin makeing the healing potion instructed. Mean while Christian was walking around correcting mistakes and telling others hints. When he was next to faith he said "3/4 newt Ms. Faith not a full cup. *he then walked on after whispering* Professor Shadow is teaching DADA, i'm Dumbledores assisstant.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:56 am
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*snape told everyone to open up to pg. 463 and begin makeing the healing potion instructed. Mean while Christian was walking around correcting mistakes and telling others hints. When he was next to faith he said "3/4 newt Ms. Faith not a full cup. *he then walked on after whispering* Professor Shadow is teaching DADA, i'm Dumbledores assisstant.
faith nodded "ohh yeah..." she fixed her measurement and continued making the potion. glancing up at Christian every now and then.  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:08 am
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

faith nodded "ohh yeah..." she fixed her measurement and continued making the potion. glancing up at Christian every now and then.

*he pulled up his sleeve and pushed orliluff's head down* keep ur mind on ur work  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:40 am
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he pulled up his sleeve and pushed orliluff's head down* keep ur mind on ur work
Faith glared at him and kept working, not loking up at him again.  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:48 am
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith glared at him and kept working, not loking up at him again.

*he walks around till the great halls bell rings*  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces