Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:24 pm
"It is called the castle of Gord" E' told them, "According to Ashford, this is the place were the 3 judges are, I dont know any more, Ashford didnt told anymore, even the location" E' sighed, he was worrie about S'...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:38 pm
"The 3 judges?" Oichi mumbled "I feel as if i remember that place..." she thought and thought then the words hit her "Isn't that...Kullen Gord, the city of the three judges?" Oichi looked at them with a confused look.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:50 pm
*holding head in pain*.............. w-whats happening to me........... it feels like 20 needles are burialing into my head  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:55 pm
"Lets go"Aka said then noticed Ryoku holding his head. "Whats wrong?"She asked.  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:09 pm
Oichi also looked at Ryoku with concern "needles..." Oichi shivered at the word Now that i think about she thought they used needles to get samples from us when we were inside Ashfords castle. Oichi couldn't help but think the things happening to S' were happening to Ryoku  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:10 pm
"Gahhhhhhh!!!!" S' shouted as the pain was becoming unbereable, he couldnt stand it, so he passed out, but Ashford shocked him with electricity, waking him up again.

"You are a monster, not a human and not a demon either, you're only porpose was to battle until the end of your days" Ashford continued extracting samples. "It's a shame your father cant see this, he would kill himself if he saw one of his little boys suffering like this" Ashford laughed...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:17 pm
"This must be what Ashford described in the report, what happen to the originall my repercute the clone" E' told them, if we dont find S' fast, Ryoku could be harm also...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:23 pm
Aka picked up Ryoku."Lets go then.."She said.  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:26 pm
Oichi nodded in approval "Lets hope nothing gets in our way..." she mumbled quietly  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:26 pm
............. *a look of horror and ralization came to my face*............ so i'm a clone............. i'm not real  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:30 pm
Oichi said nothing. She started to remember everything that had happen, the clones that Ashford had tried to make. ".....Even if you are a clone Ryoku-kun, Ryoku-kun is still Ryoku-kun and nothing can change that, because no one can take anyone's place in life..." she told him with an honest smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:34 pm
"I dont have a FATHER!!!!" S' shouted Ashford, he was criying, "My only family is dead" he said as he looked to the sky, .

"Im sorry to brake your fantasy, but yes, you do have a father" Ashford told him, "Have you never asked why when you were a little child, you get angry and things moved, the inmense chakra that you had also, it looked like it was..." "Infinite??"... S' told, he was shocked...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:37 pm
............... *immideiatly senced something* its S' he's in trouble *points to the east* that way the feeling is stronger by the minute  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:39 pm
"Can you run,Ryoku-kun?"Aka asked.concerned.  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:45 pm
"Lets go, we must hurry" E' started to run, he knew that time wasnt on their side.

"You trully dont realise it, you fight against your own kind, YOUR FATHER IS A DEMON!!!" Ashford told S', everything cracked, his hole world cracked, everything he knew was a lie, a big lie.

"No...no... NOOOOOOOO!!!" S' shouted, the cloudy sky parted away, revealing a full moon....  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games