Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:27 pm

Sora saw that she was noticed and looked away and fell and she started to cough again
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:30 pm

Tomomi Chihiro
Sora saw that she was noticed and looked away and fell and she started to cough again
"Kiba pulles at her ears"Stop kiba shes hurt"Dark grads kiba with his mouth and sits him off alitte way"are you ok miss?

Dark da thief

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:34 pm

Sora looks up..."Have you seen...."She coughs again making her back bleed more..."Yeah just dandy.."she said angry......she then sighs and sits down "Might as well rest.."she said to herself then looked at the male "What's your name?" she askes
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:37 pm

Tomomi Chihiro
Sora looks up..."Have you seen...."She coughs again making her back bleed more..."Yeah just dandy.."she said angry......she then sighs and sits down "Might as well rest.."she said to herself then looked at the male "What's your name?" she askes
My name is Drak and this here is kiba I found him like a mouth ago and now hes like my son"looks at her back"you should rest,as hes sayes this kiba crawl on top his head"

Dark da thief

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:40 pm

Sora nods "I should but I need to find my friend.."Sora said sniffing and looking around...then she noticed there was no more wind"Dang It!!!"said Sora standing up
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:43 pm

Tomomi Chihiro
Sora nods "I should but I need to find my friend.."Sora said sniffing and looking around...then she noticed there was no more wind"Dang It!!!"said Sora standing up
Do you wnat us to help"Stiffs the air"I can't smell anything."kiba pokes his little nose into the air"

Dark da thief

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:47 pm

Sora just looked down....."uhh...sure we will start looking after I take like a minute break...."She said looking at the sky and then she turns into her wolf form her blood red coat shining it's demonic glow...and lays down under the tree and looks into the forest.."Have you ever meet a wolf named Arkanna?"she askes
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:50 pm

Tomomi Chihiro
Sora just looked down....."uhh...sure we will start looking after I take like a minute break...."She said looking at the sky and then she turns into her wolf form her blood red coat shining it's demonic glow...and lays down under the tree and looks into the forest.."Have you ever meet a wolf named Arkanna?"she askes
Can't say we have huh Kiba"Kiba looks up from a stick hes playing with"Nevermind kiba"kiba gos back to playing with the stick"So why are you out here by yourself?

Dark da thief

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:53 pm

"I wasn't at first..."she says sighing"Me and my friends were talking and stuff like that and me and my good friend Arkanna got into a fight then I ran off then my back wound reopeaned"she says putting her ears flat against her head..."Why are you here?"she askes
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:09 pm

Then the wind picked up again and Sora could smell Arkanna...since it was still raining Sora howled hoping to get a response...

Nutella Mocha

Dark da thief

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:11 pm

Tomomi Chihiro
"I wasn't at first..."she says sighing"Me and my friends were talking and stuff like that and me and my good friend Arkanna got into a fight then I ran off then my back wound reopeaned"she says putting her ears flat against her head..."Why are you here?"she askes
Me and Kiba were grt walking in the wood we've been lost for like two weeks"lays down and kiba grt betwwen his two front leg and lay down"Ain't he cute"Dark licks kiba little head"I love this kid.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:23 pm

Sora smiles and looks at the both of them after she was done howling

Nutella Mocha

Dark da thief

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:31 pm

Tomomi Chihiro
Sora smiles and looks at the both of them after she was done howling
Do you have any kids?"pushs kiba alittle to make him howl his little howl"ain't that cute?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:34 pm

Sora smiles'Nope I don't..'says Sora listening for a respond to her howl...and watches the pup do his howl

Nutella Mocha

Dark da thief

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:37 pm

Tomomi Chihiro
Sora smiles'Nope I don't..'says Sora listening for a respond to her howl...and watches the pup do his howl
You should there alot of fun"lick her cut on her back"This looks bad.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games