Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Kai's SoA, v2.0 (Setting up!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:50 am

MKUU
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

User Image

xxxName || Mkuu
xxxMeaning || Chief in Swahili
xxxGender || Male
xxxSpecies || Lion
xxxAge || Adult

xxxPride || Aali'makabila
xxxRank || Mwindaji (hunter)

xxxColor || #CD3333
xxxColorist || FM
xxxReceived || Aali'makabila Giveaway, hosted by FM
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:57 am

MKUU
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

xxxxxMother || Unknown
xxxxxFather || Unknown

xxxxxLitter Siblings || Unknown/None
xxxxxOther Siblings || Unknown/None

xxxxxMate || Hasaa owned by [Eskimo]
xxxxxOffspring ||
xxxxxMkuu x Hasaa
xxxxxAjem ; Kauli ; Kauli ; Mvua ; Teua

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:58 am

MKUU

Mkuu is an opinionated, hard-working lion who knows his place and sticks to it. A bit rough around the edges, the gruff lion will always voices his opinions loudly and bluntly, especially when it's about how another acted. He's not the most intelligent brick in the box, but he likes to pretend he is, though will often confuse simple elements of a conversation because of this. He's proud to be a Mwindaji, and anyone who comments how he might be better suited as a Ushujaa because of his large size is quickly cuffed around the ear. Mkuu knows he's big and knows he's intimidating, and will always use this to his advantage.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:03 pm

MKUU

Mkuu was born in the Aali'makabila pride a long, long time ago. His mother was a warrior, his father a hunter, and his father was the one who taught him the value of being a Mwindaji, and how it shouldn't be scoffed at. The pride disbanded soon after, and Mkuu left with his parents, staying with them as he grew to adolescence, then adult.

Mkuu grew up an independent, gruff young male, wandering the rogue lands with his parents. Eventually he separated from them, setting out to forge his own path - a rather lonely one. It was by chance that he met a large male, Zaliwa'ya Mwamba, and heard that his birth-pride was rebanding. Feeling honoured to be part of such a historic event, he quickly returned, hoping to find his parents there too. Unfortunately, he didn't, but he still works hard to keep the pride running, determined not to let it disband again.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:08 pm

MKUU

Used for breeding

Unfinished
None

Finished
Buttons are meant to be pushed - Mkuu meets a Ushujaa named Hasaa, and is essentially bullied by her
Oh wait, that's a HOOF MARK - Mkuu meets Hasaa again, and is embarrassed when she teases him for injuries he sustained whilst hunting
DIE, YOU CRAZY B--, ...oh...OHMYGOD...! - Bringing Hasaa a kill, Mkuu is strangely entranced by the female...but things don't go quite as expected
What's in a name? - Mkuu meets Hasaa yet again, and the two talk a little more freely than in previous meetings
Fools with Flowers - As of their new status as 'mates', Mkuu brings Hasaa flowers to try and appease her
Cravings - With a pregnant mate, Mkuu has to deal with her strange cravings
Making up for lost time - Mkuu feels guilty he hasn't been spending time with his children, so visits Mvua
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:09 pm

MKUU

Mkuu was received as an adult, and as such there is no cub stage

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:10 pm

MKUU

Mkuu was received as an adult, and as such there is no juvenile stage
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:11 pm

MKUU

Mkuu was received as an adult, and as such there is no adolescent stage

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:13 pm

MKUU

User Image
Cert
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:14 pm

MKUU

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:15 pm

MKUU

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:16 pm

MKUU

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:17 pm

MKUU

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:18 pm

MKUU

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:19 pm

MKUU

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games