Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:10 am
feeling bord sam began to hum a song. just doing her own thing as she followed the others. ever so often she would fiddle with the gem around her neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:14 am
raven stayed out of the way playing his ocariena. as he played the animals of the forest gathered around to listen and add there music to his. he wanted to help but he did not know any healing magic or what he could do to help his new wolf friend.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:18 am
sky continued walking tho from time to time she would climb a tree and try to fly but every time she would land with a thud on the ground. she squaked a little at the pain in her rump but then she would get up and continue walking in the drection her famly flew off in.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:22 am
Aieori watched as Raptor played with the ball. "You're such a nice dragon... why are you so nice and why does the other, big scary dragon have to be so mean?" he wondered aloud, sadly. "And my master seems to have taken a liking to him... and he's probably going to get eaten and it will all be my fault for not being able to protect him..." he began to rant to himself.  

heartsXdespise

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:02 am
Raptor rolled the ball back "that big dragon might need the help, if he hasnt found the thing he's looking for yet then he'll need your masters help, also, he was in a seal for who knows how many years, wouldnt you be a bit grumpy?" Raptor said to Aieori rolling the ball along th eground and away from the hill  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:41 am
Aieori looked down at his feet. "Yeah, if I were sealed away, I'd probably be pretty grumpy, too. That's sad..."  

heartsXdespise

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:59 am
"not really, but there's a town" raptor said pointing with his tail at a campsite rather than a town, "what did your master want us to do again?" he looked at both Sam and Aieori  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:07 pm
(( Sorry 'bout that, Paradisity. Didn't see your post... sweatdrop ))

Idarkoth looked to the sky. You are able of transporting yourself correct? I'd prefer it if I kept my tradition of seven millenia without being ridden. He sensed the direction of the wind, analyzed the trade wind with the gentle breeze, and faced north. Shall we go?  

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:10 pm
Sortai panted as he reached her. "I met her by accident. I was wandering through the woods after st- er, purchasing some food, and I happened upon her den after following some strange music." He paused. "As for how I know you exist, I believe I saw you flying when I was young and I even drew a picture about my sighting."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:55 pm
"Yes, let us go." said the boy. "I can walk- or run, if you prefer... I can also fly, but..." Anath scowled a bit. "If it can be avoided, I would rather not." he began to stride along at a brisk pace, knowing he may as well be walking compared to the strides of Idarkoth.  

heartsXdespise

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:57 pm
Aieori shrugged. "I don't know, something about an inn. I wasn't really listening. Did you hear?" he asked, turning to face Sam, the grin still plastered across his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:59 pm
Kiun smiled, his blindfold twitching. "I see you are confused. I am over a millenium old, Paradisity. I am from the times before the war, a White Mage." He leaned against a tree. "You see I am blind? The doings of the Demonic dragons."  

Yvansi

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:02 pm
raptor nodded "ok then" he said and played with the ball  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:21 pm
Tsurara looked at him cautiously as he stammered. She was almost intruiged when she heard of the picture.
"A picture you say," she asked, with her muzzle in the air, sniffing for the herbs. She had found one while she was out, and kept it in a small earth box she had made, but she still needed a few more. "I never had thought that I was flying near humans. That must have been quite sometime ago," she said trying to remember. "Back when I was just beginning my travels."

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:27 pm
Before the war, Paradisity said, almost stunned.
She had never thought of time before the war. All she knew that humans were bad news. She was confused as he said this. 'A millenium old', she thought to herself. 'He's older than I am.'
She came back to her senses when she heard the Demonic Dragons.
Demonic Dragons, she asked, giving in to her curiosity. I have never heard of Demonic Dragons, she said, letting her growing curiosity become notable.
She thought to herself, then said, Wait...if you're blind...how do you know where I am? How are you looking at me?

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games