Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:46 pm
Drake smiled a little sadly but quickly gathered his pride back together.
"I'll find Judith." he said quickly changing the subject, and strode out down the stairs and out of the shop. He hung aroudn outside the door, looking for Judith in the darkness.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:48 pm
Finally deciding on right she started walking, watching carefully for Drake and other people and staying hidden best she could.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:10 pm
Finding nothing, Drake explored a little further into the street. after a while his senses tingled and he looked about. it wasn't too long before he spotted her.

"Hey, Judith!" he waved at her and hurried over.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm
Judith jumped a bit when someone yelled her name and turned to see Drake hurrying towards her.
"Oh hello, there you are. I wondered where you went." She said and waved back.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:16 pm
"I was just exploring that native woman's house." he said trying to appear nonchalant, even though he was still throughly shaken by the events.
"What have you got planned this evening, then?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm
'The native woman?' Judith thought then remembered he had mentioned one earlier.
"I have nothing planned, I was about to ask you the same thing."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:25 pm
Drake also shrugged. His mental bloodlust had settled down again after the intensity of events seemed ot act as enough of a 'hit' for it, although it was still jazzed with different desires form the kiss. At any rate, he wasn't interested in hunting any more.
"Well you're a relatively modern young woman: where do young hip and happening people like us hang out nowadays?" he smirked at the irony. He wanted to have some fun and blow of steam a little, especially as Koko would probabily benefit form calming down with time away from him. If they foudn a club it would be more incognito than a bar - humans were distracted iwth loud music and lights. he hadn't been in one in a while, though.
"Or we could have a night in and you could show me more of your dancing." he teased  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:31 pm
Judith giggled.
"Though that second option does sound appealing, I wanted to see the town a bit, see what fun it has to offer." She said and looked at Drake for some idea since he had been here longer.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:40 pm
Drake nodded. In a way he was a little relived. The sensible part of him conflicted with the addict-y part of him: going with Judith would have been a little odd after the intimate moment he and Koko had shared. While he had happily juggled in the past, he wasn't sure if he was up to it at the moment.
"Perfect. Well, i belive there is a sort of club towards the East near the factory, and i think it's the only one in this backwoods place. i've never been inside."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:45 pm
"This town actually has somewhere to have fun that doesn't involve line dancing?" Judith feigned suprised then laughed.
"Let's go check it out then." She said and allowed Drake to lead the way.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:01 pm
Koko paced her living quarters. She too was still shaken by the events that had just unfolded. She touched her lips again and sank to the floor.

I'm losing it..... She wouldn't dare admit any primal urges Drake had risen to the surface. She had to focus...keep Fayt safe topped everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:04 pm
Drake nodded and headed down teh street. it woud be a bit of a walk to get there, but the club shut at 2am. he didn't think they had to rush.
Come to think of it...
he glanced down at the dead-woman's watch, and was surprised that for the first time in centuries he actually felt guilty. He curled his lip and little and grunted to himself.
11pm. Plenty of time.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:08 pm
Judith followed Drake, looking at the buildings. They looked familiar so she must have come this way last night.
"Did you sleep well?" She asked him somewhat absentmindedly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:18 pm
"Very wel." he replied with a smile. It was ncie having someone to act as a pillow. "though a few hours more would've been nice."
He tried to remember where the turning was and took it down a larger street, checking that udith was eaisly keeping up.
"you?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:18 pm
Fayt had finally settled into bed. He glanced out at the night sky from his window. He had realized that he had forgotten to take the wreath with him.

I'll get it in the morning....

Bly and Yoki settled down in the bushes and kept watch.

--

Meanwhile, Fayt's father, Kyle was hanging out at the pub getting wasted. Something he had been doing increasingly since Grace was murdered.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games