Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Lets Play A Love Game. [Open & Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:36 pm
Dana could see that everyone was uncomfortable with the wolf. She sighed. "Plan B" She whispered to herself. She gave the ice a tap. It shook like an earthquake but soon gave in, the ice collapsed and everyone in it was plunged in the water. Dana sent a ripple through the ground under the bench. Her expression changed she grunted as she tried to destroy the ground under him. Finially after a small crack had been heard she let go of the floor. A hole had been created under the bench sending the bench and wolf in the water also. She sighed with satisfaction and ran up to her room to grab a something. When she came back she tossed a shampoo bottle in the water next to the wolf. "Take a bath, you stink, dog." She glared at him trying not to show any of her inside emotions. She went to the pool to help get her friends out.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:40 pm
Dylan shrugged, " Hmph. I don't know. Maybe he's crazy enough and wanted to talk with one of us." He shrugged once more. Dylan looked up at the sky, it was very dark outside. The only things giving them light was the moon and the lights located built around the pool. He looked down and smiled at Sadie. He noticed that she was trying hard to stay clam. He turned ad positioned himself infront of her. Grabbing her waist he miled and said, " Don't worry. You shoudn't let him ruin your-" He was cut short. The floor underneath them shattered. They all fell into the water. He groaned and glared at Dana.

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:45 pm
Dana ignored Dylan's eyes burning a hole in her back as she pulled Alicia, and Sadie out of the water.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:57 pm
Alicia took Dana's arm, stepping out of the pool. She let out a loud groan. She shook her head and kicked off her skates. " I'm gonna go take a bath," she whispered. She had a sudden urge to push Dana into the water. She sighed and ignored it, stomping toward her dorm.

Dylan pulled himself out of the pool. He untied his skates quickly trew them to the side. He slapped his head, something told him that there was gonna be trouble. Adrian's head whiped around at the sound of splashing. " Excuse me," he said to Serrenedy. He ignored the wolf and walked toward his brother with a smirk. "What happend?" Dylan moved his glare from Dana, to the wolf, and finally stopping on his brother. " Dana can't deal with the wolf." He mummbled.

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:57 pm
Sadie looked at Dana, "What the hell?!" She said, ringing out her, now curly, hair. She put her arms over her chest and glared at Dana.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:02 pm
"Nothing." Dana replied. "I'm going back to your room." As she walked off she gave an angry glare to Dylan then a semi-angry one the the wolf.

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:08 pm
Sadie clenched her jaw. She let Dana leave, then started walking back to her room. She passed Dylan and Adrian, "Bye guys." She said, walking at a smooth pace. She entered the dorms, starting toward her room.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:30 pm
" Bye Sadie." The two brothers said. Dylan sighed and began walking, " I gotta go change or take a bath or something. I'll see you in a while if I feel like coming down." Adrian nodded and walked back toward the kitchen. He walked toward their bending machine. He placed four quarters in it and waited for the bottle. Once it popped out, he sat down in one of the tables and fed.

Alicia kept mummling even as she stepped out of the shower. She hurried into her pajamas and walked quickly over to Sadie's room.

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:46 pm
"Yo." Dana greeted the two casually. "Hey sorry about that whole mess over there, there's just something about him..." She trailed off and looked down.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:28 am
Sadie looked at Dana, "So. You like him, don't you?" She said, grabbing clothes and walking into the bathroom.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:35 am
Dana's expression didn't change. She stared straight at the door. "Yea." She whispered lightly, but enough for Sadie to hear. She sighed, and layed her head back on Sadies bed. "How'd you find out?" She asked.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:00 pm
Alicia studied the make-up that Sadie had set up. It seemed that Sadie's make-up had every color imaginable. She listened to the girls' conversation and wen't to sit down on the floor, oppisite of Dana. Ali shrugged and jumped in, " Well, it was a bit obvious." She twirled a lock of silver hair around her finger, " Plus, there was that time I caught you looking at him in the library." She giggled and stared at Dana " I think its sorta cute." Ali looked up. " But I'm worried what he's gonna do now. Wolves have such bad tempers," she said with a sigh.

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:08 pm
User Image

//Tristan ||Lotalski\

Tristan’s smile was wiped off of his face for a look of pure disbelief. How was it that there wasn someone who thought he was a creep. This girl was crazy, she even called herself an ice-queen. Who did that? Though, she the part of her not wanting him made him want to try harder. There was a competitive part of him that wanted to come out.

“Why, your majesty of ice…” Tristan began sarcastically with a deep bow. His hair hung in front of his face for a moment before he looked up at Bella once more. “Of course there is a brain under my thick, luscious , all real hair. Though, there seems like someone has a quick temper.” Tristan awaited the girl‘s response. Toying with her would be fun enough if he didn‘t get her to like him.

"Why not party everyday?"
User Image
"That smells nice."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:31 pm
User Image

Elliot //Wolfgang\Cromwell

It was obvious from the moment he sat down, werewolves weren’t liked very much at this school. Though, if they didn’t keep to themselves like goody little vampires should, he would show them all a lesson. No one should ever dare to wake the demon side of his personality. He could see the distaste in their faces, their whispers asking why he was there, and he could tell that vampires hated the smell of him as much as he hated their scent. “We really are mortal enemies, no changing that, huhm?” Elliot asked rhetorically. He clutched the bar of the bench with his left hand, trying to suppress any anger that was wanting to come out. The anger that wanted to show them that he was just as good as any of them, but, it stayed inside quietly calming itself.

Elliot was about to leave, seeing that staying wouldn’t be a good idea. Though, as he was going to get off of the bench and walk away, one of the vampires (the girl who controlled ice) destroyed the ice, sending everyone into the water. Without a second thought, he began to chuckle a bit loudly until he saw her turn to him and destroy the earth around the bench he was sitting on, sending him into the water. “What the hell?” he asked before he was plunged into the icy-cold water. He swam to the surface and took in a tremendous amount of air before he saw that she had thrown shampoo at him and told him to bathe because he stunk. Elliot, who was a clean person, had showered, it was merely the fact that vampires hate the smell of werewolves and vice versa. Though, there was always the legend if they were to fall in love, the smell would become non-existent. But, Elliot would rather drown in the icy cold water than fall in love with a vampire.

“Damn bloodsucking parasites…” Elliot mumbled as he got himself out of the water. He was chilled to the bone and he shook the water off of himself, though he wasn’t completely dry. He began to walk toward his dorm room, where he would take a warm shower for the second time today. All the while, he was cursing the existence of vampires.

"Vampires are the sin of God."
User Image
"If I suck blood to live, I‘d kill myself."

Hawt N Strong

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:16 pm
"You guys do know that if you tell a single soul about me and that werewolf, I'll freeze you to bits." Dana had a serouse, scary glare, since Sadie couldn't see it she glared at Ali.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff