Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Let's hear you say I love you~ (Romance) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Head Count!
  Here!
  +1
  Poll whore <3
View Results

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:59 pm
Rin looked at Aro suspiciously."It is...?...why is that...?She said curiously.

( i have no idea....-.- )  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:22 am
((Wow, I am so sorry that I have been so inactive... sad ))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:37 pm
((Tis okay~))

((Hinata give me some time, gotta figure out which post I need! Dx))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:15 pm
(( ok take enough time youy need ^^ ))  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:29 am
hinataxxcutey
Rin looked at Aro suspiciously."It is...?...why is that...?She said curiously.

( i have no idea....-.- )

"People don't normally get so close to me... They go away when they get to know me." A frown, "I'm usually always alone, something small to you is a bit bigger to me."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:14 pm
Rin looked at Aro and just blinked.She didnt do anything until a few minutes passed.She frowned."And just why would they go away..?"She said tackling him to the floor so she can be ontop of him, still frowning.  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:20 pm
hinataxxcutey
Rin looked at Aro and just blinked.She didnt do anything until a few minutes passed.She frowned."And just why would they go away..?"She said tackling him to the floor so she can be ontop of him, still frowning.

He laughed softly, as she pinned him down; where he then moved his arms to wrap them around her. "Because I am different, because I am a triplet."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:23 pm
She was still frowning."But that quite doesnt make sense to me."She said looking a little confused.  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:33 pm
Sora jumped off the bus and started walking.She was humming to herself.She was finally going to see her big sister! It felt like years to her!She couldn't wait to see her sister's face when she saw her.She had growned so much from then before.But even though she was happy she did wish her mother and father were still alive."I dont even remember them as much.........."She thought to herself, frowning sligthly.She stopped and shook her head."No! Today I'm not going to let anything bring me down!"She said as if she was making a promise to herself.Sora started walking again only this time skipping a little.She continued humming.Her hair, headphones, and bag bouncing along with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:51 pm
hinataxxcutey
She was still frowning."But that quite doesnt make sense to me."She said looking a little confused.

"It's because I'm different... Most people don't like someone who's different from them." He whispered softly, as he shook his head softly.  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:04 pm
She let out a "hah".She shook her head sligthly."That's because people are stupid.......well some.....because i would look for somebody who had the same interests as me and is different at the same time..."She said continuing to say something but she lost her balance since she was using her hand to stay ontop of Aro only that there bodies were like 3 inches apart from eachother.She fell ontop of him, kissing him on the lips.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:08 pm
hinataxxcutey
She let out a "hah".She shook her head sligthly."That's because people are stupid.......well some.....because i would look for somebody who had the same interests as me and is different at the same time..."She said continuing to say something but she lost her balance since she was using her hand to stay ontop of Aro only that there bodies were like 3 inches apart from eachother.She fell ontop of him, kissing him on the lips.

Aro was going to reply to what she was saying but he noticed her go forward, but it was to late for him to do anything to stop herself from falling; it made him feel bad that he didn't catch her or try to help her. He blushed darkly when she hit his lips, he didn't know what to do, he was in too much shock to figure out what to do.  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:17 pm
Rin was also in shocked.She didnt know what to do at all.She just stood there frozen, her lips on his.

Sora wasn't paying attention to where she was going."Uwhaa~~ I cant wait to see Rin-chan!!~!"She thought to herself acting as if she was just some fangirl that had just obtained a picture from a famous person.She bumped into somebody."Ouch...."She said looking at ther person she bumped into, sweatdropping."Sorry......."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:22 pm
hinataxxcutey
Rin was also in shocked.She didnt know what to do at all.She just stood there frozen, her lips on his.

Sora wasn't paying attention to where she was going."Uwhaa~~ I cant wait to see Rin-chan!!~!"She thought to herself acting as if she was just some fangirl that had just obtained a picture from a famous person.She bumped into somebody."Ouch...."She said looking at ther person she bumped into, sweatdropping."Sorry......."

Aro blushed deeper, before he moved one arm from around her waist to put it on her cheek; softly.

Andrew blinked before looking down at her. "It's alright." Andrew told her softly, "Are you alright?" He asked worried, his sapphire blue eyes were focused on her for a moment; as he thought to himself.  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:29 pm
Rin could feel his hand on her cheek.This time she closed her eyes and kissed him softly and not by accident.Her face red like Aro's.

"Just peachy."She said smiling and giving him the peace sign."By the way im in a rush and all but Im Sora Hazuki Haruki but call me Sora.. whats your name ? "She looked up at the sky."Aww..crud!"She grabbed Andrew's hand and pulled him off with her."Im sorry but lets continue this at my sister's house if you dont mind.."She said to him, hoping he wouldnt freak out and think she was weird.If she weren't in a hurry who knows what would happen if she noticed she was holding his hand.  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff