Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:39 pm
"Tatsumori?"Kakashi had told Zero about the Tatsumori Clan a few month before his death.

Kura appeared beside Alure. She kneeled down beside him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:40 pm
Kokoro nodded "I figured that out a while ago...to tell you the truth...Father told me and niisan already..but he didn't want us to tell you that..." She smiled "But it doesn't matter does it? Because Ryoku is Ryoku...Know then lets get going to others right?" She walked off to where she had left Alure.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:44 pm
"Aww... my eyes, my head, they really hurt alot" Alure said, he opened them and saw Kura, "Oh... hi, where are the others?" he asked her...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:46 pm
................ u'd accept this demon as ur friend........... u humans r really strange creatures.......... but i like u  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:46 pm
"Ryoku is back there along with Zero and Kokoro is coming right now..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:51 pm
As they approached, Alure had only one question in his mind, ...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:54 pm
Hikari sighed. "Brilliant plan... failed." she stuck her tongue out with another sigh. Then she transported to where Alure was. When she saw his condition, she jolted. "Hm.... your sharingan was bleeding? Strange." She took out a pill, then held it in front of his face. "Eat this.... don't chew on it, swallow. It's make your head ache go away." Then she places her hand over his eyes, chakra flowing through. "Now, let's see what the problem is." She closed her eyes, and when they reopened, they became byakugan pupils. "Kura, tell the others to stay back please. I need it quiet." she turned slightly to look at Kura. "Please." she added.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:56 pm
Kura nodded. With a few handsigns their was a shield in front of Hikari. "This will keep them off for a bit but me and Zero will take care of the rest."  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:57 pm
*looked at Hikari* Hey Hikari *tries to get up* why didn't u tell me that u were the Demon of the South  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:59 pm
Kokoro was about to reach there but then saw the shield. "I guess I should stay back for a while..." she sighed turning around to look around the village to see if there was any more demons, or if people had gotten hurt.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:01 pm
Zero crouched down beside Ryoku."She needs to concentrate, be quiet for now."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:02 pm
Hikari shut her eyes and smiled to herself. "I have a feeling that we have to celebrate...." she deactivated her byakugan, then signaled for Kura to deactivate the shield. "Great news everybody. Alure has awakened his Mangyeko Sharingan." Hikari said flatly. She eyed Ryoku in a way that said Talk to me later  

iTammie-chan

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:04 pm
Kura released the chakra and the shield disappeared. She smiled happily.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:05 pm
Kokoro came back "Ah..Good job niisan!" she was happy for him.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:07 pm
Zero stood up."You make it sound as though he had a baby or somthing..."Zero muttered then not wanting to sound me he added: "Nice job though..."

Kura giggled and punched Zero lightly in the side.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games