Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Macabre Manor Boarding School (AlwaysAccepting,monsters,etc) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Heck Yeah!
  Umm, no, sorry...
  Im sending a pm now!
  Goldz!
View Results

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:20 pm
Ace shrugged, stretching his triceps over his head, alternating from tanned arm to tanned arm. His eyes had gone back to a calm blue instead of the near white he had displayed earlier. "No, not really. It burns, depending on how drastic the change. For example..." He said, his voice trailing off as he stood up. He instantly morphed from man, to raven, to bear, then back to man. "That burns pretty bad." He explained, stretching out his shoulderblades to release the tension from the raven form.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:53 pm
Danika took his hand and shook it. It was odd, she was compelled to talk to him, and that was out of the norm for her, usually she kept to herself, invisible, and watched in the background, making mischief every now and then. "Well, Alec, it is nice to meet you too." she replied, hoping that her looks didn't scare him off. For when she wore a glamour, she usually had a few tattoos here and there, and seemed quite dark, for it suited her nature. "You headed anywhere in particular? I'm just drifting around at the moment, looking for something to do. Any suggestions?" She asked curiously.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:56 pm
The truck sized Morar Lion padded through the halls of the boarding school, sniffing out something close to attack. Its shadowy greay coat shimmered opalescent in the light as it moved. Stopping then, it found two targets very close, but should the beast go left, or right? Left was outside, with more beings, a possible problem, Right was smaller, but smelled a bit too strong of the Unseelie princess. That might be a bad plan.

As for Drusilla, she was skipping happily through the castle, and innocent and carefree smile on her lips as she went to her first class of the day. Something concerning the behavior of humans, she hadn't been paying attention. She smiled wide when she heard the screaming roar of her summoned beast. It almost sounded like a child crying and a woman screaming.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:54 pm
"I'll bet it does," Alegra chuckled while moving a stray hair from her eyes.
She couldn't help, but feel incredibly curious about the shape-shifter and she hoped he didn't mind her questions. As a curious girl, she tended to over-step boundaries that often bothered others. She simply thought of herself as inquisitive.
As the wind blew a few leaves across her lap, she smiled and blew them gently away. "If you ever need someone to mix a tonic, you know something to ease your sore muscles. I'm in room 302B in the dorm. They help Alec whenever he's found himself ill..."she said her last words with a bit of an eye-roll.
---

Alec smiled his crooked, handsome smile and found himself taking a sip of his sisters warm tea as the girl called Danika spoke.
He watched her lips move in a sort of fascination that he blushed about once he caught himself. He was quite thankful she was looking the other direction when the blush faded.
Clearing his throat to answer, he shook his head, "No, nowhere in particular. I just met a rather ignorant and unpleasant Fae that I had decided to sprint away from. My sister, Alegra had forgotten her tea and taken off with a fella' named Ace. So, I planned on walking it to her dorm. Care to join me?" He asked, cocking his head to the side.  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:13 pm
Lydia heard the roar and pardoned herself from Derek's attention, and rushed to find it's source. Upon finding the huge lion in the halls, her eyes turned blacker with hunger. There in the school's halls was one of the best prey a vegetarian vampire such as herself could hope to come across, problem was that if she should give herself up to her instincts, she might end up draining one of the human students as well. She shook her head, there was no point in wasting such an opportunity! She lunged at the creature, aiming for the neck.

Danika sighed. "Ah, yes not all of us are, but, then again, I'm not most of the time either..." She said with a small laugh. He had a change in emotion, that much she could sense. However, she decided not to delve into the matter. "Aww, how sweet, helping your sister out. You must really care for her alot, close ties..." She said. "Of course I'll join you." She gave him a small smile. She hoped that her addictive properties wouldn't affect him, like they did so many others. "Just lead the way..."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:12 pm
If the lion could have a raised a brow, it would have, but it was a beast of only moderate intelligence, perhaps as smart as a ten year old child. It was also slightly more than a normal lion. It's whiskers, already thick as ropes, shot out at the would be attacker like hundreds of little snakes.

In fact, it may be more acurate to call the great lion...a chimera, because the whiskers were indeed snakes of the darkest variety. It pawed at Lydia as well, swiping bronze claws at the vampire as a cat might play with a mouse.

Elsewhere in the school, swarms of Yari cats were running down the halls and through classrooms, pouncing on students and biting away. The small multicolored cats with black tusks and strange little trunks.

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:59 pm
User Image
Catherine was going to go to the flying class with Josh, but then realized that she misses her old partner. He was her teacher, and her lover, and she knew one day she would return to him. So she silently slipped away, and went all alone to the school gates. People here were nice, and the cafeteria was perfect, but her place is with her old violent love and his vampire ways. "Goodbye," she silently whispered to the wind and to the school, and left through the gate not looking back.

((OOC: gone from the RP, mod informed))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:46 pm
Alec was thrilled Danika had agreed to accompany him. Being so close to his sister did indeed make it a tad odd to be alone. They enjoyed the company of the other and in doing so, rarely spent time apart. For this, Alec was grateful for Danika.
"We are close,. In fact, I truly appreciate you walking with me because we're so close." He explained his thoughts as they walked.
It didn't take long before they reached her dormitory that he found it easy to talk to Danika. He liked her and from what he could tell, he had hopes she enyjoyed his company as well.

((Pardon the shitty post. A bit o' a brain fart here.))  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:57 pm
Lydia laughed. The whiskers that lashed out at her were easy enough to dispatch, for now she was using her instincts to fight the creature. The bronze claws were no match for her diamond hard granite skin, and they made a horrible screeching sound as the two clashed. .

Danika smiled as she felt the wave of caring emotion hit her from Alec. "That's so neat...I've never really known my family, if I have any..." She elaborated as they walked on, until they ran across one of the Yari cats Drusilla summoned. She raised an eyebrow at the beast and let out a wicked grin. "Up for taking this little thing down?" She asked, for she had had the priveledge to train with the Gabriel hounds back home, when she was on great terms with her former King Irial. It would be fun to put her training to use once again.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:52 pm
((Im lost, someone PM me a full breifing on what is going on and the time and such things as that. and who everyone is.))  

Therealpayne

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:55 pm
((Drusilla is a pissed off fae princess of (in her universe) the two highest fae courts. Seelie of the light and Unseelie of the darkness. essentially angels and demons kinda sorta.

Also, Red, I said what a Yari Cat was in the post itself, there not much to it, it's a cat with tusks, a trunk and a thirst for human blood/flesh. I also said what a morar lion was. Read the posts better.))

Drusilla sat upon a window sill in a high tower, staring down at the chaos with a smile on her face. Distruction, disorder, and chaos, along with screams and shouts of fear, pain, and rage...she knew this music. She knew it well. But it was missing something, something with...fire!

A fire breathing Chimera would do nicely. Letting her body vibrate with power, the creature began to take shape and crawl out from the ground, spouting fire from it's three heads.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:17 pm
Alec shook his head. "I'd rather not," he replied honestly. "I'm a lover, not a fighter. However, if you wish to attack the blasted thing, I shall wait right here and walk with you once you've completed your task."
He offered his crooked smile and leaned casually against the side of the building, the brick scratching through the thin fabric of his button-up shirt.  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:37 pm
((Woah, people...chill, just saying, not pointing fingers, just let's drop the whole subject now...(for the record, i didn't really know what a yari cat was, just went off the description....) but lets just all cool it...and Violetta, I think Drusilla has had a bit much of summoning monsters for awhile blaugh , as it is, the staff is going to have to get involved....))

Lydia was glad that she finally had some challenging prey to come across, even if she didn't know where it even came from to begin with. She was able to fight to the fullest, playing with her food, so to speak. However, when she heard a roar from another clearly large creature, she smelled the fire that came with it. Deciding to finish of her current prey, she was going to stay clear of whatever the thing was. Fire was bad for her.

Danika gave Alec a shrug. "Suit yourself, just hope another doesn't sneak up from behind and try to take a bite out of you.." She warned, leaping toward the creature. It wasn't coming after her blood, nor was interested in it. She realized that the cat was eyeing Alec rather hungrily. "Oh no you dont.." She hissed at the beast, knocking it to the wall. When it got up and charged at him in retaliation, Danika placed herself inbetween Alec and the Yari cat. She launched herself at the cat once again, and pinned it to the ground, pulling out a diamond dagger to finish it off. Of course the dagger had no iron in it, or steel for that matter, because it was poisionous to Danika herself.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games