Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The night world...soulmates ACCEPTING NEEDS BOYS AND GIRLS! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:34 pm
Nich sighed... he went into a far away mentality and asnwered her idly before h e really thought about what she had said.

"Emily, they want us to not talk anymore because theyre paranoid that your going to tell everyone in the world that vampiresare real. They will kill us, but if we tell then that... wait."

He turned to her and stammered.

"We dont h-have to what?"

His stomach flushed with ice and his heart began to beat uncontrollably. He had no idea what to do or say. standing there in his skivvies he felt completely vulnerable and he still didnt know what to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:38 pm
Emily took a deep breat. "Before I answer go calm down..you look like your going to pass out And I want to go clean myself up...calm down alright..everythings fine. She touched his hand lightly before dissapearing into the bathroom locking the door. In truth she needed to calm down herself.. she felt so bad she had brought all of this on him.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:48 pm
Nich didnt know what to do. She was behind a locked door before he could say anything so he just stood there dumb-founded.

He ran into his room and put pants and a t-shirt on. He also cleened his bloody mess from the kitchen table before sitting down on the couch staring at the bathroom door.

Contrary to what emily hoped, he was not more calm if anything he was slightly more nervous. He had no idea what was going on in there.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:52 pm
Emily looked at her neck wich only looked pepul now. And her back as well had a few scrapes on it. She sighed and washed her face off. That helped slightly. She draped her hair around her shoulders so it wasn't as obviouse that she had been hurt. She took deep breaths to calm herself down, and walked out of the bathroom feeling...slightly..better.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:01 pm
Nich sammered again and said nothing. he had no words. He was completely out of his element in this situation and that moment was the chance his brain took too make him realize how funny it was.

He was horrified that he was entertained by his incompetancy, but he couldnt laugh he just satthere for a minute before crossing the room to her.

"uhh..."

he wasnt sure whatwas going on at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:06 pm
Emily pulled him to the couch so he could sit.

"you said we had to act like we loved eachouther...as long as there are liits on it I don't want to act. You have been great to me, gave me a home and I have done nothing but made life worse for you. Yet still you help me...Ive been with you for about a week or two now....." she said trailing off. what else could she say?  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:14 pm
Nich was still broken completely. he didnt think he had ever known this feeling, and it seemed to him like ultimate jubilation mixed withcomplete terror.

He had thought that he just wanted company but when your as socially broken as he was it seemed impossible to really understand anything about yourself.

He decided words werent proper for the moment but he didnt know what to do.

"Emily, i had no idea how you felt... I dont know what to say... it just seemed the right thing to... i dont think i deserve this. Im not even sure you deserve this."

he wanted nothing more at this moment han to be with her but that is when he realized that it wasnt safe for her. He knew that he couldnt do this to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:20 pm
Emily bit her lip nervously. "Im sorry for putting this all on you. The best thing for me to do is to just move out. This is all to much for anyone to handle and im making ti worse." she stood up. "I'm sorry" she said. She knew this was wrong of her. she knew they both felt akward and she only helped with this. She didn't know how much he cared for her...or how much she him..but enought to matter. She thought so confused..what was she supposed to do?  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:29 pm
Nich sighed and fell backwards onto the couch to look at the ceiling. he knew he couldnt let her go. There was no way he could go back to his old life. He had tasted the forbidden fruit, and now he was stuck in paradise. To lose this would surely kill him.

"Emily, i dont want you to go. I know you should, but i dont want you to. You could live a happy normal life, with friends you could share experiences with, and a husband who has a normal 9-5 job. Or you could stay with me, i could give you anything you wanted, and more, but you would have to lie alot. It would also be dangerous... at least for a little while."

He ran his hand through his hair and then he looked at it and his heart sank. He had marred himself for her, and he knew he would give her up if she wanted because he had to. Cutting her out of his life would be much worse than his hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:33 pm
Emily didn't sit down. but she had to think. He realy wanted her to stay..and she had nowhere to go. She could not go back to her foster home. She would lie for him. Besides...it wasn't like she was ready to run off and marry him yet or anything..it was just...begging? she thought unsure realy.

"I won't leave..ill stay and lie for you...ive ben through danger all my life..none like this but always danger..foster homes do that for you. I just..don't want you to look so hurt all of the time...it hurts me to" she said looking down..runnign out of words to say.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:40 pm
His face changed to a blank expression. This is what he knew would happen. He knew that things couldnt work with her being close to him. he would awake everyday with untold pain, but even that was better than being bored constantly.

"Alright Emily. Thank you, I'll take care of everything. Ill also be fine, you dent need to worry about me."

he put on the best grin he could as he got up and walked to his room. He fell onto his bed fully clothed face down in complete despair. She would never know though, he would make sure of that.

He knew he only had one goal right now, for two reasons. He had to research this 'soul-mate' phenomena. First so they could lie about it, and second to see if he really had to. Right now, the way he felt could not have been normal, this much he knew.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:46 pm
Emily sighed and didn't bother going in her room. she cured up into a balls o confused and lost and tired and sore. she sighed hiding her face in his knees. what was she supposed to do now? something was wrong..but what? she felt bad and tired.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:56 pm
Nich drifted off to sleep. He had a rough time in his dreams with them full of werewolves crashing through his door. He knew he had some tricks up his sleeve, but he'd never tried using his magic for combat so his fear was uncontrollable.

He awoke with a start after a particularly frightening dream about a vampire crouching over emily in her bed. His body was drenched in sweat so he took his shirt off and threw it in his hamper.

He put his head in his hands and stood up and walked to his door.Before he rightly knew why he had decided to check on emily. he was outside his room when he heard soft breathing in the living room. It was the nly sound in the apartment and he was surprised to find emily sleeping on the couch.

He crossed the room and grabbed a blanket. He covered up emily gently and put a sofa cushion under her head. He knew then that he should go back to his room, but he physically couldnt. With every bot of will he tried to tun from her but his feet were stuck. Some agitated feeling in his guts had spread to his knees and stopped them working. Se he sat on the floor and sat with his back leaning against the side of the couch in front of her. Staring into the dark he sighed gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:06 pm
Emily had fallen asleep not dreaming so well either. Though she couldn't realy tale what she was dreaming about..just people yelling and colors. she switched positions on the couch muttereing in her sleep. She pulled the blanket closer around her not noticing nich i front of her. she was tired.

(writers block!)  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:15 pm
Nich looked back at emily. She looked worried. He didnt like seeing her like this.

He sat on the couch beside her and moved her hair out of her face. It was twisted with pain, so he placed his hand on her shoulder. he squeezed gently and whispered slowly.

"shh its okay Emily..."  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces