Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Roleplaying Forum
Final Fantasy Kingdom High Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gray BloodStone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:29 pm
''Hello Zack, its good to see you again.'' Sephiroth said in a polite voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:01 pm
Schala sighed and began putting out textbooks in the empty desks of the classroom, then took her masters degree off the wall and peered at it. "What a joke.." She tossed it across the room. "I'm no master sorceress... I can't even contribute as a faculty member in a simple earthbound school..." She reluctantly reached for some parchment and slowly, hesitantly began writing a letter of resignation.

"I do better as a student... Because I already went to school 14,000 years ago... honors... I feel like an adult in a kindergarten class..."  

Princess Schala Zeal

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:54 am
(sorry this is late...)

Kairi was on her way to class when she spotted Sora. "S-Sora!!" she yelled and ran to catch up to him. "Wow... What were the odds of us transering to the same school...? Anyway, I have to go to science. Bye!" She waves and gets pulled down the hallway. 'I wonder if I have any classes with him...' She walked into 5th period. "S-sorry I'm late!" she said, and sat down in the back.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:16 am
Lucrecia laughed at the question in a good-natured way. "I think there should be one. Otherwise, we can always ask the janitor to take a look at it." Grabbing the wheel that had fallen off, she then proceeded to Aeris's office together with the brown-haired nurse. As they reached the door, she leaned the wheel against the wall and looked over to Aeris.

"If you already have a whole wheelchair we really ought to bring it over to Rufus right away", she said, but the tone suggested that she'd rather hear Aeris's opinion on this. From what Lucrecia had heard, the young man could walk slightly, albeit not well. Maybe he wasn't in such an acute need of a new chair that he needed it right away - maybe it was more important for her staff member to get a chance to speak her mind.  

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:43 am
Aeris nods and sets the broken wheelchair next to the wheel. "Just so long as we get it to him by the end of the class I think we'll be fine." She says opening the closet and rummaging around.

"Aha!" she calls a minute later standing back and pulling out a folded up item. She unfolds it revealing it to be a wheelchair. "perfect!" she smiles happily; leaving it to rest by the broken one she begins to make tea.

"make yourself comfortable." Aeris says with a wave of her hand. she wasn't sure if the Headmaster had seen the newly remolded office or not and she was eager to hear what the other thought of it. She had TRIED to make it as relaxing and welcoming as possible. what with the soft color scheme; the curtains and plants and everything organized.

Once the tea is finished she pours two cups and offers one to Lucretia. "I used an herbal mix of mine guaranteed to calm you down. I hope you don't mind." she says settling herself behind her desk with a sigh.

She takes a few sips of tea and then stares into the cup. "It...hurt; that she just butted in like that. didn't even ask if I needed help or anything. just; "you're getting ISS with me for 3 days because you slapped someone." totally ignored the fact that Reno was the one who had caused most of it." She sighs deeply starting at the amber colored liquid in her cup.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:24 pm
Reno grinned. Now that Zack was here to disrupt the attention from him, he seemed to be off the hook.

Rufus sighed deeply, but finally the attention was directed away from him to the silver haired kid who arrived somehow later than he did, thankfully.

Databyte

Gray BloodStone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:47 pm
Sephiroth looked at Reno to notice that somthing was bugging him, and the silver haired boy had a good idea of what it was. ''Whats wrong Reno, just cause clouds best friend is here you think your not going to have to much attention?'' Sephiroth smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image
"Hey everyone....sorry I haven't been around much....I had to go...take care of something for a while...but I'm back."

Sora had no intention of telling anyone what it was he had taken care of.  

Teddy Darkstar

5,550 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Grand Master Thief Rikku

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:27 pm
Rikku then got ready to go to her class and was looking for yunie and paine.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:35 am
CLANG CLANG CLANG
Please Procedd to 6th Period

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:22 pm
Aeris jumps when the bell rings. "Oh NO! I have to get Rufus his replacement chair!" Aeris cries out in horror. "I'll be right back Lucretia!" She calls wheeling the chair out the door and down the hall. She makes a quick stop by the front office to find out where Rufus actually was and then hurries along to the Art room.

She enters the room flustered and breathing hard. Slowing down she wheels the Chair over to Rufus. "H-here. un-until your's g-gets fixed." She gasps out panting hard.

(lucretia feel free to write a response to Aeris BEFORE she dashes out of the room. ^^ and she'll be back just as soon as Rufus posts too. so yea...))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:06 pm
Sephiroth looks up the clock surprised taht class was already over. ''I'll see you all again, and for you Reno.'' The silver haired boy pauses for a moment. ''I will have that talk with you later about Rufus.'' He then collects his books and leaves for sixth period.  

Gray BloodStone

Databyte

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:14 pm
He sighed. Always him, wasn't it?

Rufus got up, and sat down on the chair. "Thanks, then. You know what I have next?" he asked her.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:59 pm
"afraid not. I stopped by the front office to find out what class you were leaving. " aeris tells him finally recovering her breath.

"I need to get back to the nurses office. stop by after school; or I'll stop by the detention room and give you an update on your own chair" She informs him standing up straight and dusting herself off with a smile at him.

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Databyte

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:27 pm
"Right." he sighed, and made his way out.  
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games