Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Fallen Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:07 pm
Yui: .........
Manaka: its not her fault........ i was the one who found him washed up on the river shore and brought him back to my house....... all she did was nurse him back to health and when he woke up he couldn't remember anything
*to me*
me: i don't care if ur the great Guren....... i won't let u hurt my family *charges at them*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:09 pm
"Which one? It seems that you have two right now?"She asked in a mocking voice. Guren unsheathed her sword.

Sakumo jumped up. He withdrew a few senbon and tossed them at Ryoku. Sakumo didn't want to kill him but just to stop him.  

Blind Anbu

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:14 pm
Seiko continued to glare at Yui with immense hatred. "No... It's because of you that he won't come back. In the shinobi world, kindness is wasted. It's either abused, or it's used to turn shinobi against their own clan." Seiko's eyes flushed red, seething with anger. "You've turned him into a Horo Matsumoto. You've turned him against his own clan, the Kurata. And you expect me to just... what, Forgive you?" Her ears morphed into those of a wolf, and her fingernails sharpened. "No, no, no... I'm going to tear you to shreds...."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:15 pm
*then from nowhere a tail appeared and blocked the senbon* w-what the... *sees the tail and follows it back to me*......... ok this is wierd  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:18 pm
Tamlin noticed the tail as well. Immediately running away from the clone, she appeared behind Alex and pressed her hand into his back. "Sealing Technique: Demon Seal." she muttered under her breath, making the tail disappear.

Seiko charged at Manaka. "I'll start with you..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:24 pm
Alex appeared infront of Seiko, "Seiko Kuarata, the clan leader" he entered a battle stance, "I cant allow you to hurt this people" he said, glaring at her...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:27 pm
*sensing a killing intent, then remembering that feeling* NO STOP IT SEIKO NII-SAN *with the speed of a dragon appears to where they were and then grabbes Seiko's arm*...... stop it Seiko nii-san  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:27 pm
Sakumo landed and pulled out his katana.

"Your a troublesome bunch" Guren muttered resting her sword on her shoulder.  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:33 pm
Alex was impressed, he smiled when he sensed their chakra, he entered a defensive stance, he didnt know what would happen...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:40 pm
nii-san please don't do this...  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:54 pm
Tamlin smiled, appearing beside them. "Well, well... Lookie at that.... IT remembered."

Instead, Seiko flung Alex into Tamlin. "Tamlin... you're the new clan leader."

"Eh, what?" Tamlin asked in disbelief.

"From what I'm going to do.... I'll either be killed or removed." Seiko said solemnly. "The Kurata need a new leader if that happens, and you're fit for the job." She pulled out her own katana, letting it become ablaze. "I'm sorry." She muttered, using her clan's gifted speed to appear behind Manaka, slicing part of his upper arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:54 pm
Alex was surprised, he put away the wado and aproached Yui, "You better get out of here and fast, this could be dangerous" he looked back to Seiko when she appeared behind the older man, he picked up Yui and jumped back...

"How did she...?" he said, she was too fast, the old man was cutted in his arm...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:02 pm
seiko......... i'm sorry for everything that i've put u through......... nii-san if ur angry with me then beat me up until ur satisfied  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:06 pm
Tamlin grabbed Alex, pulling him back. "Shut up... she's not going to listen to you." she hissed through her teeth.

Seiko grabbed Manaka and flung him into the air. Then she jumped up and used a Lion's Barrage to send him flying back down to earth, creating a huge crater.  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:06 pm
Alex put Yui down, "Go... get out of here" he turned arround, faicing the 3 of them, "Seiko, stop this" he yelled, "Dont do this, do you really want to begin another great war?" he said...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games