Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

newoxikkin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:09 pm
Maddy saw Oshen turn to leave Hogwarts. "Goodbye Oshen!" she called. "Maddy is hoping you is happy with old master!"

((check out the entrance hall and welcome thread! it'll tell you everything you need to know, this is where newbies aka elves RP until they're students. P.S. Welcome!))
smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:29 pm
Kaylin poked her head in. "Is anyone here? Oh, goodie! How can I help? Whats going on? I'm Kaylin, by the way, oh I'm so excited!!!" All her thoughts burst out in one huge clump of words.  

kstar13

gyp5ym00n

Dapper Fatcat

9,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:39 pm
User Image

Abby tickled the giggling pear and chuckled at it as she entered the kitchens. She immediately saw lots of unfamiliar faces and smiled at them all. " Hello, I is Abby elf" she squeeked at the nearest elves. Not wasting any time Abby ran over to the sinks and started scrubbing dishes clean at once. She had a hasty grip on one of the dishes and with soapy hands the plate flew from her grip and fell to the floor smashing in pieces. "Bad Abby, Bad Abby" she whaled while hitting her head several times off the sink for punishment. The shake from Abby banging her head caused an unsturdy stack of plates to wobble and Abby's eyes got big and swelled up at the horrifying sight. "no no no" she squeeked but it was beyond her control now and plates all hit the floor crashing violently. Torn between punishment and cleaning up Abby ran to grab the broom and dustpan, tears streaming from her eyes she started cleaning her mess and softly kept repeating, "bad Abby, bad, bad, bad, I tis sorry, the masters will be very upset with me", she waled softly while continuing cleaning her mess.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:19 pm
Star tried to shout a response to Abby over all the noise in the kitchen. "Star welcomes Abby! Star is making big feast! Abby help! Abby must help or Abby will be freed.." A fat drop swelled in her eye by the thought of a fellow elf being freed..  

The Tsaria

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:27 pm
*alicia elf walks into the Kitchens with a feeling she's forgetting something(

O! The class!

*before speaking to the newer elves, she runs toward the Halls of Learning*

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:13 am
Sonas glides into the kitchen puff following close at her side.
"Hello everyone. Is it possible for me to get some warm chicken soup?" She asks blowing on her hands. It was rather cold outside, with lots of snow trapping the students into the castle.

Nite of Storms

newoxikkin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:18 pm
Upon Sonas's request, Maddy immediately began to boil water for chicken soup. "Of course, young mistress can have whatever she wants!" After adding chicken and various vegetables, she let the broth simmer for a bit. Finally when it was just hot enough, Maddy ladled some into a bowl and handed it to the student enthusiastically.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:28 pm
"Hey Maddy! I couldn't find you before! So what should I do? I'm so excited, I'm never seen such a big kitchen-Oh!" Kaylin stopped herself from talking when she saw the student.  

kstar13

newoxikkin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:54 pm
Maddy giggled at Kaylin's great burst of energy. "Yes, tis a very big kitchen. We is preparing for dinner for the students. You can help by running food to the prep tables."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:52 pm
User Image
Andrew tickled the pear and entered the kitchen. "I was ondering if any elfs can help me get some potato gniocchi soup?" Andrew took a seat and looked around the kitchen, the former home of his family house elf Oshen who now was back with his mother. The kitchen was just a beautiful as the rest of Hogwarts.The elfs worked around Andrew as if he was not there, but he noticed a few of them seamed to be new at Hogwarts because they were asking what to do and who can help them. It was like he felt at Hogwarts on his first day, he was asking what to do how to get to his classes and everything. Andrew waited for an elf to help him as his mind continued to race through more thoughts about his mother, Oshen his elf, and even the mysterious fires that lit around the Great Hall above, just days before.  

Oshenukhar

Pentigan

Proxy Shapeshifter

10,740 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:38 pm
"Certain sir, potato something soup will be prepared" Pentigan said to the student, sneaking a little comment along the lines of "Nice owl" he set out upon making the soup.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:12 pm
"Oh thank you." Sonas says to Maddy who holds the bowl of soup out to her. "I spaced out there for a moment." She takes a sip and smiles in delight.
"It's wonderful thank you!"

Nite of Storms

gyp5ym00n

Dapper Fatcat

9,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:15 pm
User Image

Abby heard a fellow elf shout her name and speak to her and it caught her attention from the once mess she had made. Abby was already a free elf she thought to herself and although she was sometimes sad and missed her masters it wasn't an overall bad thing. Her masters simply didn't need her anymore and they had giving her clothes and thought sending her to Hogwart's would be good for her. "I is help with making some food" she squeeked at Star pulling herself away from her memories that made tears swell in her own eyes, some of sadness, some of happiness to be here at Hogwart's.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:58 pm
"Okay! now, where are those tab-THERE THEY ARE! Oh, hehehe, I knew that. Food, where the food? Oh, found it!" Kaylin balanced a huge platter on the bottom shelf of a tiered setting. I think I can get this, she thought to herself. No, I know I can get this. "Scuze me!" She piped up as another student stepped in front of her, almost making her spill the huge platter. She stepped around him, then crammed the platter into a bit of space left on a table. "There we go. Hm, I wonder what time the students' feast starts....Hey Maddy!" Kaylin somehow got through the crowds and found the other elf. "When does the feast start? And how will the food get up there? They don't eat at these tables, do they? So how does the food get to where they eat?" I need to work on that talking thing! She thought to herself for the millionth time.  

kstar13

xXxForbidden DeathxXx

OG GO

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:49 pm
Yoru finished from her little nap and started to sweep the floors again "This floors ish always so so dirty"  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games