Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:11 pm
"Hey Jewel, congratulations on being sorted!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:50 pm
Jewel jumps out of her skin "Thanks! I'm so excited! How do you know my name?"
((LOLZ They never introduced themselves. xp ))  

noturtomato

Feral Prophet

12,325 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:17 pm
"I remember talking to you at the gold pavilion, I guess." Riku laughs lightly. "Or maybe I'm just physic!" Riku tries at a joke but fails. "Anyway, I guess my name is Riku, I'm a first year as well!"

[[I guess I didn't think about the introduction part, haha.]]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:03 am
"Hi Riku, nice to meet you again!" She smiles and shakes her hand. "Let's be friends?" She laughs childishly.  

noturtomato

Feral Prophet

12,325 Points
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:54 am
Riku smiles widely. "Okay! I would love to be friends!"

"So which classes are you most looking forward too?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:50 am
"Ummm... Everything!" She jumps in excitement. "What are your favorites?"  

noturtomato

Feral Prophet

12,325 Points
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:28 pm
"Ah well, I'm really excited for Potions and DADA."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:05 am
"Yeah. Too ba-" There is a tapping at the window and a dark feathered owl hops into the room with a message tied to it's leg.

We're so proud that you finally got sorted. We got you an owl. His name is Lucky. We can't wait for you to arrive back home so hurry!

Love Mom and Dad

"I almost forgot!" Lucky perches on her shoulder. "Riku! We'd better get going! The train!" She takes her bags from behind a couch and walks to the door. "Where's your stuff? Let's go there together!" She's happy to have a new friend.

((If you don't mind, I'm going to post there. smile ))  

noturtomato

Feral Prophet

12,325 Points
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:13 am
Kitty entered the Common Room before the start of term and posted the list of students to the message board. "If someone spots a problem they can send me an owl. 3nodding I hope they have fun on the Express."

[[There's nothing stopping you from posting here and the Express at the same time, but since activity's so low I get why you'd just want to post at the Express. whee ]]

First Years:
jeweliette diamond
chichibunni
Decorus Diei

Second Years:
tealflower1928
RBlaqk
Riku Masen

Third Years:
None crying

Fourth Years:
theRestless

Fifth Years:
Oshenkhar
x_EnDrIa_x

Sixth Years:
None crying

Seventh Years:
None crying

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:10 pm
jeweliette diamond
"Yeah. Too ba-" There is a tapping at the window and a dark feathered owl hops into the room with a message tied to it's leg.

We're so proud that you finally got sorted. We got you an owl. His name is Lucky. We can't wait for you to arrive back home so hurry!

Love Mom and Dad

"I almost forgot!" Lucky perches on her shoulder. "Riku! We'd better get going! The train!" She takes her bags from behind a couch and walks to the door. "Where's your stuff? Let's go there together!" She's happy to have a new friend.

((If you don't mind, I'm going to post there. smile ))

(Hon, I know your new, but you must post in some form of red. No green at all. That's for Slytherin's only Or certain members of the Staff. Just a friendly warning ^^)

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

reowr Im a Tiger

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:01 pm
Orel steps into the common room slowly, like stepping into slime.
He looked around with the same facial expression a burglar probably has sneaking into a house.
Before anyone could really notice him, he hurried up to the bedroom and slammed the door.
His trunk was already there, leaned against the bed.
Pearched on top of it was Myrzik he leaned his little head to the side and dooked sniffing the air.
The ferret quickly ran across the floor digging in hiw claws into Orels skin as he climbed up his leg.
-Owww..
Orel bounced down on his bed and sighed.
-where's Gogl?
Myrzik hopped down the bed and scattered off to the window looking out the hogwarts grounds. There in the window pane sat a grayish little fluff, it suddenly moved and squeaked.
The little chinchilla though it's pudgy look scurried off over the floor and made he's way up the bedpost and onto Orels feet running up to his chest and bopping his little nose again Orel's face squeaking.
-Yeah, the trip was awful...I miss home.
Orel said putting away his wand into his trunk, he hated wands with a passion.
Flipping his hand he started mumbling incarnation to practise for the classes, he had already read all the books required.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:16 pm
Chanell took walked into the common room with her hamster Henry in her arms checking everything out before running to the train. In her mind it was a little too much gold but it seemed comfy and friendly atmosphere. She was going to go look at the girls dorms when Henry got the same idea and ran upstairs...in the boys dorm. "Son of a blee-blob...is there anybody up there?!"

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

reowr Im a Tiger

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:38 pm
There was a little smach and a scree.
Orel sat up and looked on the floor. Myrzik had smack landed on the poor little hamster and was now nibbling on it's little ears.
-Drop it.
Orel said flicking his hand out. "accio hamster"
The little hamster soared through the air and landed in his palm.
-There's me and your hamster.
Orel said in reply to the shouting.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:39 pm
She sighs in relief and walks to the bottom of the boys stair. "Could you bring him down please? I don't think I'm allowed up there." Chanell says while fidgeting with the hem of her skirt.

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

reowr Im a Tiger

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:23 am
Orel squeezed the little hamster in his hand.
-You should take better care of your pets.
he said, lifting up his other hand and rubbing his fingers together, mumbling an incantation.
The little hamster sensing danger pooped.
Orel screamed and threw the hamster away running to the bathroom to wash his hand.
Myrzik the ferret grabbed the little hamster in his mouth and slinked out of the boys dorm down the stairs.
He stood up on his little hind legs and dropped the little hamster, who was scratched and scared but alive.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff