Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My mission: My heart or my job? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:55 pm
Haru sighed. "Why don't you just drop it all then? You could once The Celestials were out of the picture. Couldn't you?" Haru asked. "For now look at the brightside your keeping your family safe."
Haru lifted his head off of hers to look at her. "It helps to see the brightside of things. I guess that's what I do."
Haru smiled at her a little. "And besides doesn't it feel a little cool to be an agent? Like a superhero!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:58 pm
She laughed bitterly.
"Oh real cool. Being stripped of childhood innocence, ridiculed for lacking the ability to kill, causing pain and suffering, constantly having to be on the move, never being able to let people truly get close to you just so they don't get tangled up in this mess. Oh yes, it's real cool. I can never go back to my family. Things can't be as they once were."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:03 pm
Haru made a "Ha" sound.
"Your right so very right," Haru said, laughing bitterly to as he slapped a hand to his face. He felt himself start to crack, but realizing this didn't help with what he was going to say next.
"Then let's start anew," he suggested, not looking her. He then snapped back. "No, no nevermind..."
He sighed trying to find a way to make her understand that everything was going to be alright.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:09 pm
She glanced at him. She felt the tears on her face, but she had managed to stop more from coming.
"The price of this life is high." She said at last. "The least I can do now is make sure that I am the last Asho to perish working for them."
She was very sure of this fact. She would give her life in the line of duty and let her death be the final one that her family would pay to the agency. She was set on this. She was sure nothing could change her mind on that. She looked away from him.
"You can let go of me now."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:13 pm
He nodded, letting go of her at last. He stood up and took a couple of steps away from her.
"Just try to make the most out your life. Don't waste it on depressing thoughts of how our life really is," he smiled for a half second before exiting the room to go grab himself a soda.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:18 pm
She smiled slightly.
"You're an interesting guy, Haru. In a matter of days you've managed to see me faint, cry, cross, and happy. How is it you can break these barriers so easily?" She whispered barely audible to herself.
She sat up and just sat there, her eyes downcast, deep in thought.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:19 pm
"I'm just that awesome,"he had replied when he came back with a moutain dew for her too.
"Want it?" he questioned, offering her the bottle.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:25 pm
Rena didn't look up. She simply shook her head slightly in rejection. She remained silent and tried to discreetly wipe the tears that still clung to her cheeks. She mental scolded herself for letting her tears show and pushed it the remaining tears that came with thoughts of home to the back of her mind, locking them there.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:30 pm
Haru nodded, taking it back to the fridge. He then came back in and started cleaning up their mess.
"Geeze what a bunch of hoolagins we are,"Haru scoffed but ended it in a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:34 pm
For a long time she just sat there, unmoving and silent. Eventually, she took a deep breath to collect herself. She stood and unwrapped herself from the blanket before folding it.
"Child's play is meant for children." She whispered. "The agency is no place for children."
She needed to put her shields back in place. It was too risky to let herself be exposed as she had been. She had learned her lesson long ago of where childish antics led you in the agency, and she wasn't about to go down that road again.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:38 pm
"Rena," Haru said, pushing her gently back onto the bed. "We're not in the agency nor on a mission right now." Haru looked at her sternly. "I'm not letting you go back to being cold again. Lighten up once in awhile." With that he picked up his blanket it and went to put it on his bed. "Don't let yourself go to waste!" he exclaimed from the other room.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:42 pm
She stubbornly stood and grasped her wrist where her wristband rested.
"Until we report back, the mission is still incomplete. It's never wise to let your guard down."
She picked up her book and with some reluctance allowed the wristband to absorb it once more.
"When not on a mission, time should be spent improving."
Her tone was colder than what it had been. She could almost feel herself falling back into her old pattern, her old self. She was frightened slightly, but did nothing to try and stop it.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:47 pm
"I already reported back to the director so don't worry about it,"Haru said, popping back into the room. "And Rena your already the best you don't have to train all the time. Look at me,"He said, waving his hand. "I train only half the time and I'm still one of the bests."
"Learn to live." He said almost as stubbornly as her. "As I said I'm not going to drop this."
"Down time is always good for you," he laughed. "And I'm not asking you to drop your guard completly but just enough to enjoy yourself."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:56 pm
Her free hand was gripped into a tight fist and her other gripped her wrist tighter.
"There's always room for improvement." She shot back at him. "Lessons learned the hard way are not forgotten. You cannot decide what is good for me."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:27 pm
Haru just shrugged, refraining from what he was going to say. He walked out of the room to sit out in the front room, giving Rena her much needed space once more.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games