Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The Package- A Role Playing Goof Off! (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kemenlith

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:20 pm
"I'm guessing your the future husband..." Murdock stood, having successfuly cleaned up his area. "Well, if you ever get hitched I wish you two many interesting years of happiness!" He said, trying to smile as he grabbed a fresh towel and moved to another area that still had water.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:26 pm
Vaizel looked like he might be physically ill. "Not if I have anything to say about it..." He growled weakly, but his eyes darted back to the window, fear blatant in his expression, how was he going to get rid of her?  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

kemenlith

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:34 pm
"I don't think she'll let you have a say in it... she seems waaay too obsessed..." Murdock said, shrugging slightly. "Any idea why she wanted you in the first place?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:20 pm
OOC: Y'know Kem, you really ARE a super-perv neutral

Sabel suddenly got a flash of inspiration and drew her electricity scorched kodachi and stabbed the door. There was no problem that couldn't be solved with a bladed weapon. She continued stabbing the door until there were a number of small kodachi sized holes in the wood. However this brought the deranged Jenova clone little closer to her goal, but on the upside allowed her a view of her quarry.

"Well you need to go to a bottom of a lake and get something...Can't remember for the life of me..." The chocobo sage lapsed again into contemplative silence pondering the question of the information he had been sent to relay.

"I wish there was a better way to speak to the living than through him...and Cloud is useless for telling anyone else and he's the only other one I can talk to." Aeris groaned to Zack.

OOC: Color blending mrgreen is pretty  

KiyaraSabel

kemenlith

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:52 pm
OOC: What? After all those innuendos and pictures you had you find it wierd that I show my perverted side?... wierd...

Murdock jumped when Sabel started stabbing the door with her sword. "Um, I think now might be a good time to run..." He said to Vaizel before looking at the Chocobo Sage. "Um... how about you take someone to the lake... if you can remember..." He asked, starting to get really nervous when the insane Jenova clone kept stabbing at the door.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:21 am
Tifa looked shocked at Murdock's pronoucement that Vaizel was the 'future husband.' "Vai, why didn't you tell me you were engaged? Congratulations!" she exclaimed, taking his hand and shaking it forcefully. She grinned happily, and then sobered. Cloud.... He hadn't been around much lately. And they were getting older, too. Why couldn't he see that it was about time they settle down and have some kids. Well, they already practically lived together, and were already raising kids, even though they weren't their own. Nothing was just very official yet, and that bothered her. She needed a man around the house who wasn't constantly finding new ways to get revenge on everything. Then she turned to the Chocobo Sage, "Bottom of the lake? Wait, so you were sent here by who, to find who?"

A little girl with a notebook walked in through the hole in the wall, and announced, "Wow, you saw the Chocobo Sage. I'll tell you all that he's said." She then just stood there, looking much like a random NPC that should have no possible way of knowing what had happened, yet she did anyway.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

kemenlith

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:25 pm
"Chocobo sage? Sent by who to find who?" Murdock asked, getting confused... well more so than he already was, but he all new who was to blame for this... the black cat! It forced him to come here to be a negotiator, then to clean up and now he was probably gonna get into another mess unless he walked out the door! 'Er... the hole in the wall would be a better escape route...' he thought as he started edging toward it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:57 am
Saerenna
"Hey, I never said he was my true love!" Saerenna protested to the lovestruck woman, "You can't have intimate relationships with your boss! That goes against everything, right?" she asked worriedly. She didn't like Rufus like that, she just felt an overpowering need to protect him at every minute.

Tifa looked confused as someone knocked on the door. Lady with a hot body? Who could the guy outside be talking about? She looked around and realized that the only lady there was herself. "Um... who are you?" she called through the door, "You don't happen to be a repair man, are you, because it seems our toilet has overflowed." she said, taking the door knob and attemting to open the door, finding it stuck fast in place. "And do you think you can fix the door while you're at it? I think it's wedged in. I supposed if I kicked it really hard..." the dark-haired woman mused.
meru mangued to scampered to murdock and purred cutely "Meow.........." she said then leaped near the door by useing a chair and undid the lock with her claws and it opened the door for serveena and changed back to her humen form "okay it's open" she said then looked at murdock "Hey" she said

(Sorry I did'nt post in a while)  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:55 am
"Um..." Was Murdock's only reply to Meru when she first scampered over to him. His eyes had widened slightly when she opened the door. "Um... Hi, why did you do that?" He asked when she changed into her human form, trying to brace himself against any insanity the Jenova clone and Saerenna would bring in with them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 2:02 pm
There was an over joyed shreik of "SQUEE!" as Sabel barreled in through the door and leapt, rocketing her self across the room to again death-glomp the cyborg's metallic leg.  

KiyaraSabel

Red.Shift [ M ]

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 2:49 pm
((hey, is it ok if I just kinda slip in somewhere?))((And should I assume you're all at Tifa's bar?))  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 3:54 pm
((Sure go ahead! Be as wacky as you can this is the goof off rp, raining kibble people thinking they're dead lol wait till Misopan posts what Shinrei has been doing))  

KiyaraSabel

Red.Shift [ M ]

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:01 pm
((okie dokie. Shinrei.... and Shinrai. Oh this should be fun))  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:01 pm
kemenlith
"Um..." Was Murdock's only reply to Meru when she first scampered over to him. His eyes had widened slightly when she opened the door. "Um... Hi, why did you do that?" He asked when she changed into her human form, trying to brace himself against any insanity the Jenova clone and Saerenna would bring in with them.
Meru sighed "I used my kittie skills to pick the lock" she said then added "I'am humen and part cat mixed with jeonva cells unlike the other people who had them I'am achally sane reason I dunno" she said then added "My name's meru and you?" she said fixing her light blue hair a bit  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:57 pm
Saerenna, rather than rushing in the door as soon as it opened, hesitantly stood and poked her head inside the building, as if beign extremely self concious. When she spotted the President, she blushed and hastilly ducked her head out, just standing outside by the door.

Tifa was confused at first about the blur that had rushed in and grabbed Vaizel's leg. She grinned at him and said, "Is this the lucky girl? So when's the date? Why haven't I been invited to the wedding yet, Vai?" she asked, not noticing that he was extremely less than overjoyed about the clone's presence.

Chloe sighed, "Fine, ignore the helpful NPC that knows things that would be impossible for her to know yet can nevertheless help." she said, rolling her eyes. Then her face went blank, and acted as if she had never said anything. "Wow, you saw the Chocobo Sage. I'll tell you all that he's said." she repeated, as if she had no idea that had already been said.

((Hmm, this post looks very pseudo-pastel.... ^_^))  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games