Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
The World of Darth [ON HOLD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:35 pm

Angeles' eyes were staring coldly ahead. The sounds of the woods were not interrupted save for her passing. Birds, squirrels, insects, all fell silent as she passed. The only creature that seemed to not be disturbed was Alexandria, walking with her head down. As soon as she passed though, the forest returned to life.

Angeles remained silent, thinking seriously about what she was doing. If she walked in with the intent to not kill, she might survive.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a rythmic sound. She gently reigned Alexandria to a stop and looked over her shoulder at an approaching figure. She narrowed her eyes and waited, the figure becoming a horse and rider, the rifer becoming Emilia, a very angry Emilia. She pulled out her deathwhisper, not because she thought the werewolf would attack, but just in case.

She let the werewolf pull up beside her and kept her dagger out of sight and asked politely, "can I help you?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:49 pm

"Pull that down...please." answered the werewolf with a move of the chin towards the vampire's weapon.
"Fitting during the day would end up in a tie. You know it as well as I do." she grunted.

How the hell was she suppose to convince Angeles to let her 'team' up with her.

Emilia sighed.
"Louis sent me." she said bluntly.
She scratched her head.

"I don't get it." she admitted looking at the vampire.

"He knows you hate company, especially people from the Unit, especially me!" she started.

"If he wanted someone to spy on you, he could have found better than me. He knows me well enough to know that's not my forte." she growled.

"Then again if he wanted me to protect you..." she chuckled at the thought that the idea would probably offend the female vampire. "...anyway, if that's the case, that means that he knows something he is not telling either of us...and I really hate that!" she almost barked the last words, resulting in her horse rearing a little almost casting her down.

"And I hate horses!" she added in a low growl which strangely seemed to calm her horse down...for now!

"So yeah you could help me, by telling me why the hell did Louis sent ME to accompany YOU!" she concluded obviously annoyed looking straight at Angeles.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:01 pm

Anegles held tightly to the weapon until she heard why the werewolf was there and she slipped it back in her belt, grabbing the reigns again and listened to the rest before turning her horse and began walking again, "actually, during the day, you would win," said Angeles calmly and looking ahead.

"As for as why Louis sent you to guard/watch/spy on me, it possible that he knows what I know, and knows what I will do about it," she looked over at Emilia, "humans constructed the bomb. The human I met that night might have information. He's a member of the Blessed."

Angeles looked ahead again, "an older member does not always mean an experienced one. But you can usually count on someone who has lived that long to know what he's doing."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:12 pm

Emilia was surprised at Angeles's first comment. The werewolf had a high opinion of herself and her skills but she was not a fool to believe herself stronger than the vampire even during the day. Emilia felt some pride at the vampire's comment but it did not show.

She frowned at the white hair woman's explanations of why Louis sent Emilia to Angeles.
"The Blessed?" hissed the woman motioning her horse to follow Angeles.
Now that was really bad news, searching for an older member of the Blessed in the middle of the day was close to suicide! Emilia cast a side look at Angeles.
Although there was some reasons in what the vampire was saying, she believed that there was more to Louis's action, but now was not the moment to discuss it any further.

Her eyes narrowed as she thought. "Hmmm that guy..." she said as she remembered vaguely the silhouette.
She grunted.
"Do you have a plan?" she asked. "I don't want to sound like a coward but shouldn't we wait for the night?" she added looking at Angeles's profile.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:19 pm

"It will be in my best interest to approach during the day, while I am weakest, unarmed, and request an audience with the man. I want to pose as little as a threat as possible. It will get more accomplished. I am not a member of the Unit or the Fangs, and I showed restraint against the man in question. That little bit of trust may get me just the information I need before someone decides to kill me."

Alexandria arched her neck and sniffed at Emilia's horse and nickered at it before returning to it's own space and keeping its head down, "that also means that while I'm in there you will have to wait for me to return, outside."

She gave Emilia a serious glare to show that she was not to be argued with, "if I die in there. Take my body to another vampire, and have them read my mind or blood for anything I may have found."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:26 pm

Angeles's plan might have been the only possible one but that was suicide, yet Emilia could not come up with anything else.

"I understand but still..." she sighed.

She had a sad chuckle though. "You are hoping for some rationality in those guys but they are extremist like Fangs or Lycans, I would not count to much on his intelligence." she sighed again.

The werewolf was not going to argue with the vampire's idea and her staying out until she is done.

"What a joyful prospect!" she commented bitterly at the vampire's last comment.

"Well I will found an advantageous viewpoint of the surrounding once we get closer. If by sunset you are not back, I shall have some fun." she laughed darkly.

"Any idea of the topography of our direction? Plain, mountains? A small town or scattered houses?" she asked trying to thing strategically.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:31 pm

"No," said Angeles simply rocking slightly with the movement of her horse, "I don't even know where they are. I need to find them first, right now, this direction, is based on a hunch and a hunch only. For all I know I'm going in the wrong direction."

Alexandria snorted and clipped some grass with her teeth and began to eat the grass as she walked before getting some more. The forest continued to die down at her approach and liven back up wit her passing and she absently twisted her wedding ring on her finger.

"In any case I hope this is over soon. Not just this, but all of this."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:45 pm

Emilia shook her head. She had a half sigh, half chuckle, but did not comment on the thing. If she had any info about their locations now was the time to share them with Angeles. Sadly the Blessed's HQ still needed to be found. The only hint was that it was west...and they were headed west, so she did not speak up.

This was definitely not her day! Her horse seemed somehow to hate Alexandria for it tried to n** back the vampire's horse, illustrating Emilia's point about the joy this day was bringing her.
With a sharp move, she prevented her horse from doing anything to Angeles's horse.

"Me too." growled the werewolf, probably one of the few things on which they would agree.
"Yeah I am tired of it."
She sighed and added a personal thought that she had not yet shared with the rest of the Unit.
"Yet I am not even sure the explosion is linked to the death of the Queen."  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:51 pm

"Probably not," replied Angeles, "I think it might have simply been an opportunity to good to pass up. Everyone would have been there, two-thirds of which were allergic to silver," she shook her head, "too good to pass up. But I can't be sure the Blessed are behind her death," she cast her eyes to the ground.

This whole situation was sad. The queen's death had not only been heat-wrenching, it had been devastating to the delicate balance that Darth had found. For a moment it seemed like Angeles would cry. But it passed and she looked up again and fell silent.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Emilia nodded. "Yeah...too good to pass..." she hissed and then sighed.

"We haven't gone far in our search for the reason of the Queen's death." she admitted with a growl. She even wondered if anything could be done with the Unit anymore.

She shook her head.
It seemed that she was sharing more with this vampire who had always refused to join the Unit, than with the other members of the Unit. She thought about the two vampires and the baby human with annoyance.

She cast a side look at the vampire who had fallen silent. She could feel the sadness of the woman. A glitter of light reflected upon the vampire's hand. Emilia remembered that Angeles had been married yet she had never heard nor met the vampire's husband. The werewolf felt strange that the vampire was still wearing her band. Something Emilia could not truly comprehend having never been married nor really loved...  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:18 pm

"Your efforts have probably been more towards figuring out the circumstances of this bomb," said Angeles to the werewolf, "once I'm finished you might be able to investigate the circumstances of her death."

Alexandria snorted and flattened her ears an tried to kick at Emilia's horse and Angles merely put more distance between the two horses with a flick of her wrist, "is your horse male?" she asked looking over at Emilia's mount.

She then pulled the reigns to a stop and her eyes focused. She looked around and listened closely. With the rest of the forest silent, unnatural noises would be easy to pick up on. After a moment she urged Alexandria forward again but kept her dulled senses on alert.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:23 pm

Emilia made a strange move with her head, half nod, half shake.
"Yes and no..." she said annoyed. "It's like someone wants us to focus on that bomb." she growled.

Angeles's question took her offguard. The werewolf almost bent down to the side of her horse to look if it were male or female. But first she did not want to fall and second she remembered.
"Yes, why?" she questioned puzzled having really not knowledge of horses and their ways.

She stopped too at Angeles's halt. She frowned and listened. If only it were night time, she mentally growled. Then she followed the vampire, noticing the change in the vampire's attitude. They needed to be more careful.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:26 pm

"If your horse is male, Alexandria is female, they're not going to get along well, if he wants to breed and she does not," her tone was softer as she tried to feel the world around her,turning her head from side to side and listening carefully. There was no way the Blessed would have third headquarters so close to the capital. It would be insane; though who among them was really in their right mind?

Angeles glanced at the werewolf again before she stopped Alexandria and dismounted, "I'm going to scout ahead, please remain here," she said before disappearing silently into the trees. She kept mostly to the shadows and moved slowly ahead, bending down to inspect the ground every now and then.

So far only natural signs were surfacing and she narrowed her eyes, standing back up and looking around ahead, slowly scanning the area as far as she could see.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:07 am

Emilia sighed, just what she needed. "I'll try to keep him under control..."

When Angeles dismounted Emilia halted her horse. She nodded at the vampire but could not help but comment in a low growl.
"Don't disappear on me..."

She knew the warning was probably useless but she truly did not want to have to chase the vampire especially in Blessed territory.

After a moment that the vampire had disappeared, she jumped down her horse and attached it to a tree away from the main path, then she slowly walked back to the path, crouching she waited, her hand on the ground, her ears and eyes as open as could be.

The forest was strangely silent and she did not like that.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:37 am

Angeles narrowed her eyes then took a step back and turned around, walking back to the horses, she slipped her hat off her head and slid out of her coat, pulling out her deathwhisper and throwing it all into her saddlebag, "distance yourself from me," she said to the werewolf without looking at her and pulled herself back into the saddle.

She kicked Alexandria and the horse moved forward away from Emilia and her horse, murmuring, "they're here," she said nothing more and wove Alexandria through the trees, unable to do anything but pray that Emily did not follow. She had wanted to wait until the evening hours, that way if things went south she would only have to run for a few hours before her powers were granted to her with the sunset.

She glanced around her and listened carefully for the rustle of bushes or a disturbance in the wind. She inhaled slowly and exhaled even slower to calm herself down and prepare herself for the inevitable.
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games