Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Story Tail of Ruuna Ame school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think we should do the event soul sociaty?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:50 am
((no it gave me a chance to give his demonic side a personality ^^ so i edited instead ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:55 am
Nanao still worried about Rogu obeyed Youki sensei´s order and stand aside. Though she did as she was told she just did not want to see her dear friend suffer like that. Then feeling that she burned she tried to fight back the pain that came from the flames. "Sensei, can I help some how?" she asked. Rogu, what is going on with you? she thought as she fought back the pain that did not want to leave her.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:00 am
It seems like the hypnotize doesn't effect demon like him. A bakeneko...The two tail demon. "Yes, just stand there and do nothing. It will be a big help." Youki has just realized he granted the brat a hundred years of power. It was his mistake to pull the trigger and shoot the brat. Plus, Aku pulled out the bullet before the side effect in the bullet go away. But this mild demonic aura doesn't fear Youki. He had fought many more powerful creatures before. "I give birth to you, that means I can take your life anytime I want." He slap the cat real hard enough to break his fang.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:08 am
Rogu's new evil personality just took the slap without moving an inch, he gave a very low pitch chuckle and stared coldly at youki. "You think going weak on me like that would work? DONT BE NAIVE" As he spoke this he raised his leg and crashed it into his private parts at full power. "And dont say that was cheating, this is a fight everything is fair". He said chuckling evily again, as he stopped he looked at nanao and grinned. "Shall we continue our fight to the death NANAO!". As he spoke he readyed himself to strike her throat and finish her off.  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:12 am
What? A fight to the death? I do not want to but I will take it. Nanao thought as she heard Rogu calling her though she was worried about him and could not concentrate in her current state. "Okay. I do not mind." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:20 am
((saya could you edit your post, i had rogu attack you before you posted....))  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:23 am
((Master Yoda:how dare you kick my balls!...STAR WARS!))

Youki nearly got his private part kicked by the brat if he didn't teleport fast enough. He must protect Nanao since he had targeted on her. Quickly, he telepost Nanao to somewhere far from the scene. She has been send back to the classroom. "You'll be safe here." He tell Nanao and hurry back to where Rogu is. "I have tired hearing all your cocky words." Knowing the bullets will only make things worst like this, Youki will have to use his main weapon in this fight. He stretch his hand out to catch Rogu without touching him with his own hands. He aimed the cat's tail and ripped off one of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:31 am
Rogu tail had been pulled off, however the tail itself was part of him and reattached itself by growing in size, it then whipped youki in the face many times. While his other tail grabbed hold of his leg throwing him in the direction of a tree. Once he had thrown the teacher he stood up and spat blood onto the ground. "You think you could kill me that easy? Are you really that weak sensai?". As he said this he jumped in his direction, making the flame surround his claw which he had wrapped round his right claw, he prepared it to whip the flame in a claw like fastion in youki's direction.

((that was god modding there...try to do what im doing and state before you attack, please because it does not give me much option to reply and i have to think of something like this to reply with.))  

Rogue Ryu

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:43 am
((thanks you two for doing what i asked ^^. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:44 am
((haha, i edited it but u replied.))

Was Youki really that weak? As a pure breed demon and many years of killing his own kind's experience, will he just let a brat to toss him on ground like that? He lay on the ground with blood coming out from his wounds and starts laughing. "Haven't you realize I am fake? Just think about it, why would a pure breed demon bleeding red blood? You are stupid afterall." If this is a fake Youki, where is the real one? He has been waiting for a good timing to break in. He suddenly appear below the ground where Rogu is standing and pull him into the underworld with his hand.  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:46 am
((oh yeah razz about the place rogu dream when the first time he got knocked off by naoto, maybe you can use it to describe the underworld razz ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:49 am
((How long do you plan to keep our players in the underworld?, and yea we could use that dream, but we wont stay in the underworld too long, since we did leave the main area without much talk about it...(nanao cant follow us after all ><)))

Rogu felt as he was pulled down, he grabbed the ground, his flames whipping the earth infront of him creating large claw like marks on the ground. As he plunged his hands into the earth and held on with all his might to make sure he didnt drag him down with him. "I dont know what your planning pulling me underground but i refuse to go down their with you".  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:54 am
Nanao feeling that something was going on began to fear not only her own life but the lives of her other classmates. What is going on there? I do not have the guts to go out there and look at the situation. I really fear for both Rogu´s and Youki-sensei´s lives and the lives of the others too. she thought and began to cry.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:55 am
"Oh you are scared now?" The fake Youki stand up with his wounds healing instantly. "Don't worry, the underworld is like a paradise for monster like you..." He kick the cat's nose hard so that he will let go and being pull to the underworld.

((not very long...as long as the cat return to its normal self after he sees his reflection in the pond/water...))  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:02 am
((ok thats fine then ^^, and to be im surprised i came up with that idea of hell anyway ><))

As rogu got hit he fell, his grip lossened and his claws pulled at the earth too quick, and the reason was that his claws were too sharp to hold him in one place. As he fell he landed in a place that felt familar..."This place seems similar to that which the other me dreamt...." He looked around and it was identical...  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games