Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Pokemon Gijinka World Tournament Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which type of pokemon do you like best?
Water
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fire
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Thunder
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Ice
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Rock
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ground
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Psychic
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Flying
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ghost
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Other...
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:59 am
((Have Kane and Claudia meet at the Tournament gate biggrin , lol, I was just kidding there, just wanted to say that to see someone's reaction, I'll be posting as my character after this post))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:05 pm
((I would guess that Randy would have one of the legendaries that is not competing {Edward} possibly announce that all contestants line up after everyone has entered the colosseum))  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:10 pm
User Image

Claudia woke up at light blinded her face as the sun rose into the pink morning sky. She yawned and felt really well, despite having been so tired the night before. She looked at the tournament building and started to see some of the participants were arriving. If she didn't hurry then she'd be late and probably disqualified. She looked over the tree to see if Alex was asleep, he was, though she had a feeling he wouldn't be for long. Then she stood up an streched her arms a little, practicing with her sword as well. The sword was quite handy in some battles where her psychic abilities wouldn't work.

The opponent would be caught off guard, well sometimes, then she'd go in for the strike. There was also something else special about this sword that had been passed down in her family for years. Claudia hadn't really practiced it though so she wasn't that good at mastering it. Though she was planning to show it off when she faced a really tough opponent when in the tournament.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:16 pm
((Alright, remember that Ryan isn't competeing either))

Kane drifted through the shadows, examining the contestants. He nodded slightly, seeing that there were a few strong ones. He picked out the weak ones just by watching their behaviors. He eventually stepped out of the shadows and stepped onto the field.

Korsu opened his eye's when the sun hit up. Yawning, he stretched and got up. Cracking his neck he headed towards the tournament, slightly excited for the start of the tourney.

Hunter phased so no body could see him. He floated through the crowds, laughing slightly as they shivered. Soon after, he went to a more open area and came out of his phase. He floated slightly above the heads of everyone else, making sure no one bumped into him.  

sujiidu

supersailorpeach

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:27 pm
Chime was excited to start the tournament. She didn't care that she was totally lost in the huge crowd.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:30 pm
It seemed more had arrived, many of them strong too. Archaes would have to think clearly and conscisely in order to defeat the stronger ones, however it was possible that he could lose, although it was a possibility Archaes was not conserned with this outcome. Only how well his training fared would matter to him.  

Dante Efbo Deshar

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:18 pm
User Image

After she was done with her morning exercises, Claudia looked back at Alex to see if he was awake. He still wasn't so she just shrugged and walked to the tournament building. She was excited and couldn't wait to start fighting and putting herself to the test. She hoped her parents and siblings were going to watch. Claudia wasn't all that concerned with actually winning, though she did hope to win most of her battles. The main thing she was concerned with was honor, she wanted to keep on fighting her opponent until they are down or until she was pressed to her limits. She knew that she'd be honoring herself and her family if she put everything into it. Claudia wouldn't give up, not until she was so tired she could barely breath anymore.

Though, while thinking this Claudia wasn't aware of the surroundings around her, much less the people.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:16 pm
((Yea that was just saying someone that is a legendary that is not competing I just used Edward as an exampled cause I remembered the name lol so yea it could be Ryan too or both *shrugs*))

Greg stretched and walked over grabbing his bag. Slowly he made his way to the colosseum. Man some of them look really strong. There's nothing I can do but wait and see. He thought to himself as he stayed off to the side watching.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Efbo Deshar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:25 pm
((Has anyone read through the entire profile list, some of the legendry ages don't match their descriptions...And the bad guy is the oldest legendary and still relatively young!))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:16 pm
((like which ones?))
User Image
Sarah had signed up earlier the other day and was now ready to compete and win for Gyro. She was dressed in her tighest outfit that she used for fighting, this would be her first true stand for Gyro. Her tails moved with excitement as she waited among the crowd of people, getting ready for the fights to come.
User Image
"Come on Ari! Hurry up or we'll be late!" Phee was rushing around to make sure she had everything she would need for the upcoming battles. Zip was lounging around in her usual outfit, waiting for the two glamour birds to finally be ready. And Ari was still trying on outfits.

"Ari! Just pick one already!" Zip exclaimed bored of this already and just wanted to get there. But the night before the three had made a pact not to leave before everyone was ready to leave. Still Zip wasn't going to sit there much longer. "I'm just going to leave if you don't hurry!"

Ari finally found the perfect outfit and quickly put it on. "Ready!" All three finally spread their wings and took off towards the coloseum. The three landed among the contestants, waiting for everything to begin.
User Image

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:21 pm
((What do you mean match their descriptions? They could still be young as long as they are around Gyro's age or whatnot. *shrugs*))

Randy looked at Edward and smiled. "You know what to do. Speaking of which where are the other legendaries?" He asked Edward who just shrugged. Jumping wiping it from his mind Randy landed on the ground leaning against the wall closest to the announcing area.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:36 pm
((More specificly Mewtwo, his Bio description says he's one of the youngest legends...However his age says he's 22 which put's him as one of the oldest legends submitted as of yet.))

Archaes noticed another fire Gijinka enter through the gates, there were alot of them here, this would put him at a big disadvantage in the fights to come if he was pitted against any of them.
Not much time passed before three Gijikas flew in from the sky, he recognised one of them. They must've all been legends because Zip, the legend he'd met the other day, was one of the three. But why were they standing amongst the contestants? If they were joining the tornament then it just got much harder to win.

Dante Efbo Deshar

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:45 pm
Aiden had been awake for a while and had been wandering above the city watching as other legends and gijinkas headed toward the tournament. He noticed one Blaziken gijinka under a tree still sleeping and remembered seeing him sign up for the tournament. He floated down next to the tree and walked over to him. "Hey! Wake up! You're in the tournament right? He gently nudged him as he did this.

Alex woke up to see a Mewtwo gijinka prodding him.I'm awake! I'm awake! Wait, who are you?", Alex looked up and asked.

"My name is Aiden and you are going to be late if you just sleep here all day."Aiden offered Alex a hand up and asked him, "And your name is?"

"My name is Alex and thanks for waking me. Did you wake up Claudia too?", Alex asked.

"Who's Claudia? There wasn't anyone else here when I got here."Aiden relpied.

Hm, she must have left earlier and didn't want to wake me up.,Alex thought. "Let's walk to the tournament together then." Alex suggested and Aiden agreed. They set off walking for the tournament arena.

((Sorry I just got home from school. I'll check back here but I gotta do some hw at the same time.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:47 pm
((Yea I noticed that too))
Zip looked around. "Archaes!" She exclaimed excitedly as she left her friends behind and walked over to him. "Hi! Are you excited? I know I am!" She said all of this while jumping up and down. She was not only excited, but extreamely hyperactive. She hadn't slept at all the night before. That only slightly concerned her; she'd been known to go for 3 day's without sleep and still kick tail. She had also noticed the fire gijnka and that worried her a bit. "Poor Ari...She's going to have it tough..."  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:49 pm
Edward saw that Aiden had finally joined them and brought in a Blaziken. "Listen up everyone we have a surprise twist for you. If you are a legendary gijinka please move next to Randy." He announced to the group.

Randy stepped forward so he was away from the wall and a little closer to the rest of the gijinka. His face holding in a smirk.

Greg looked at the group confused. What are they planning? What's with the legendaries here? He thought to himself puzzled.

((It's ok I understand that feeling lol))  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff