Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Old Blood Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiil you join the cause?
Hell yes!
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:22 pm
Grimm only nodded, keeping his pain to himself and doing as he was ordered. He would tell them of what had heppened to him laterand perhaps of what he should have told them long ago. Grimm did as Avirea asked and accompanied Bella. He never spoke however, just stared straight forward, deep in thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:41 pm
Bella had took one long stair in Aviera's derction and then follwoed after grimm. not really sure if she should say anything the wound being very fresh to his heart.  

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:02 pm
She simply stared down at the ground, leaning against Aviera as they went back toward the base, she held to her silence, her mind totally blank, she almost felt broken as they went, the humans had managed to catch and kill off the head of the vampires, all under their noses as well. She looked back to Grimm and Bella as they slowly got smaller and smaller and were eventually out of sight. She let out a long sigh before she closed her eyes and rested once again against Aviera, hoping that her open wounds wouldn't be bothering him too much.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:35 pm
He didn’t look back as they took their leave and only forced his horse to move faster wanting to return her to the base where Vampires with a stronger immunity to blood could care for her. No one knew of Vondel’s death yet and he wasn’t about to tell anyone yet. “No matter what,” He spoke harshly to her, “You tell no one of his death, do you understand?” They were nearing the base now and he wanted to make sure a riot wasn’t started before he got back. Men greeted them at the front gate with confused looks but followed his orders for another horse to be prepared and they soon ran to gather up Vondel’s horse and took Hikaru at his command to their doctor before he lead the other horse in a gallop back towards the path he had told the others to walk.  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:54 pm
Grimm looked at Bella, keeping pace with her while he gently opened a link between them. "You were with him. When he died. I wish I could have said goodby to him one last time. He showed me my childhood, the one I never knew. He showed me my parents...." Grimm's mental voice wavered. He didn't know if he should tell her or not. The pain was almost to great to even think about Vondel.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:06 pm
Hikaru didn't move much as she was taken to the doctor, she had heard Aviera's words but they hardly registered in her. She looked around as she was brought to the doctor, she looked to her wounds, until now she didn't even take notice to them, and she wondered why everybody was making such a fuss about it, to her it seemed like all that needed to be done was to take the bullets out and allow her time to heal, though she never took her own wounds that seriously. She remained motionless as the doctor worked on her body, the only sign that she was alive was that she was breathing.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:31 pm
Bella looked over at Grimm and wanted to hugg him but didnt no if how he would react to that she didnt want another deep lacertaion. "grimm am so sorry for ur loss, but he shall never fell pain again or be sad hell always be in pleasure and happiness." she tried to smile but couldnt quite pull it off  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:50 pm
Grimm stopped suddenly, his shoulders shaking as his hair covered his face. He knew that Vondel was in a better place, free of pain. The thing was that he was not by his side. "Vondel is my Father, my true father. I never knew until he poured his very being into me before he died. I know he is in a better place and Im thankful that you were with him until the end. He told me to take care of you all, that you and master Aveira were my family now. I will do as I was told and never let something like this happen again." Grimm stopped shaking and hugged Bella, needing the confort. Just as quickly though he let go and kept walking. Grimm Vowed that every last human that harmed his people would die without mercy.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:06 pm
Airabellas heart lerched in sadness at his wordsand watching him. his hugg surprised her and he let go to fast for her to return it. she started after him and grabbed his hand out of friendship and squeezed it tightly befor letting go to show that she was there for him and would do watever she could to help his pain. his words had inspirde new feeling of belonging and family in her and she would also do watever necassary to protect them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:15 pm
They had gotten farther ahead of him then he thought and had passed the cut off he was going to take. He turned scenting there blood before following their path coming up in a fast gallop to catch up. Comeing at them from behind with more than one horse was probably a bad idea but he would deal with it when the situation arrised.  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:33 pm
Grimm acted on pure instinct as he put himself between Bella and the approching hoof beats. A snarl escaped his lips as his jaw parted, showing two rows of razor sharp teeth not unlike a sharks. He saw the horses and dashed at them with lighting speed, diving at Aviera. But he didn't touch him. When he dove at Aviera a shot rang out and Grimm was hit instead of Aviera. Grimm took little notice but for some reason could not locate the attacker. They must have been wearing something to hide themselves. What scared him more was that they were finely mobilizing. The war had begun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:21 pm
Aviera snarled tossing a set of reins to Grimm, and letting the other horse fall into his friends control rode up beside the girl. "Get on." He yelled over the sounds as he pulled the horse around and offered her his hand to pull her in the saddle infront of him. He would live through a few bullets she wouldnt. "Grimm are you alright?" He called back behind him as he focused his hearing mainly on locating the attacker. He may have been dead by now if not for him and he had to be truly thankful for that fact.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:34 pm
Ariabella had almost screamed when Grimm was shot but selfcontrolle sank in and she quickly grabbed Avieras had and swung her self on the horse. impending death or not she was greatfull to be with Aviera agian.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:19 pm
Hikaru had continued to allow the vampire doctor work, seeing he had some difficulties resisting her blood she got away from them as fast as they would allow, bringing herself outside and away from any of them, not wanting to be around much of anybody as she brought herself to the roof top, sitting on a ledge so she could keep an eye out for Grimm, bella, or Aviera, the only ones that she would even bother noticing anymore.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:57 pm
Grimm grabbed the reins and quickly matched Aveira's speed. In answer to Aviera's question he plunged his claws into his wound, tearing out the bullet that was still lodged in there. "Ill live. But we must escape this place now. The humans are not as dull as we thought." The bullets flew past them in ernest now, nicking Grimm in the opposite shoulder. The horses would take them out of range. Grimm was just glad that they did not bring anything with wheels.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games