Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:39 am
"It's not a chop shop in here." Scotty said looking up from his work as he was checking the engines over. "These spare parts are needed, you know." nevertheless he headed off to find them for Chekov, smiling.
"Are you souping her up again?"

--

Zepatos looked reluctant. while he wanted to see Bones again he didn't relish being prodded and poked again.
"she was licking your hair too." he complained  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:47 am
"Hair can be wash," Uhura replied. "You're the one with the bleeding cheek. And considering that you're still technically under arrest you don't have much choice in the matter." She gave an smug smile-knowing she'ld won.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:56 am
"Pretty much the same as before Scottie. I now have the lateral arrays as a guideline so it shouldn't take more than a hour. You should be able to restock at the starbase"

Chekov, pleasantly surprised by Scotties help, waited patiently.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:00 am
Zepatos sighed. she had a point. he stood up then, ready to go to the sickbay.
"you're quite used to getting your own way, aren't you?" he asked with a smirk.

--

Scotty nodded. "fair enough. here." he took him into the storageroom that held teh spare parts and rummaged around  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:09 am
"Pretty much," Uhura replied smiled as they headed for sick bay. Jinx had calmed down a bit more and was a little sluggish from all the food so she wasn't darting off every which way.

"I brought you're patient back, doctor," she called as they entered the medical bay.

McCoy turned around. "What?" he exclaimed and saw Jinx and Zepatos. "What happened now?"

Jinx purred angerily in warning....recognizing the area from before and thinking it was another trap.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:18 am
Zepatos patted Jinx on the head to say it was fine and looked to McCoy.
"she scratched me then licked me and apparently I could now be riddled with disease." he rolled his eyes.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:40 am
"Licked you?" McCoy replied. "Don't worry...you ain't got anything to worry about. I took samples on her saliva and blood when she got knocked out."

He looked at Jinx who was hunched down on the ground now....only patoling as far as Zepatos would let her by the hold of her tail. McCoy tapped a couple buttons on a console. "If anything her slavia is going to help that scratch heal faster," he replied showing the info on the screen. "I found a unique enzyme in her salvia that actually hastens the healing time," he said. "And her mouth is actually cleaner than mine....she sort of like a dog in the retrospect."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:44 am
"It doesn't make it any less gross though, I've seen where cats lick themselves." Zepatos laughed, though he had to admit he was a little relieved.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:55 am
Jinx had circled around Zepatos causing him to get wrapped around with her tail. "True," McCoy replied watching her. "I see you've made a friend out of her."

Jinx's eyes twitched. "Fri..end....." she mumbled looking around.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:07 am
"We have, like, 5 words we can play with, but yeah basically." zepatos smiled, quite pleased with himself. He walked around in a little curcle to undo himself while still keeping hold of her tail.
"Jinx, this is Dr McCoy."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:18 am
McCoy watched with a bit of amusement at the display of Zepatos unwinding from the tail. Jinx glanced at McCoy. "....dr....oy.....fri...end...zepatos...." she managed.

McCoy nodded. "Yeah....I guess we're friendly enough towards one another," he replied catiously held out his hand. Jinx could sense his slight bit of fear with her own. She approached slowly and sniffed the tips of his fingers before licking them slightly. McCoy also wasn't pleased with getting licked on but he dealed with it.

"Hello, Jinx," he said. "You're looking better than the first time I saw you."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:21 am
Zepatos snickered.
"she must like you Bones."
he looked around as some of the nurses subtly clustered around them to see what they were up to  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:32 am
McCoy smirked. "Yeah....I just hope its not my taste she likes," he replied. He looked to Uhura. "So he gots you playing baby-sitter?"

"I am the commuincations officer," she replied.

"That doesn't explain why he's making you put up with that guy," he joked looking at Zepatos.

"He keeps Jinx calm....we had to comprimise," she said.

"I see...." McCoy replied. "You're very quick at getting out of prison cells." He smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:54 am
"what can I say? I have a silver tongue." zepatos smiled. "besides you guys have practically killed my ship if your captain's telling the truth, so it's not like I'm going anywhere. And i want to see how thsi bird works - it's a magnificent ship."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:02 am
"Then its probably better if you take that silver tongue to the ships engineer," McCoy replied as he got back to work. "As for whats happening with your ship-that isn't my area. But if the captain said he wasn't going to scrap it then I trust he hasn't."

"Are you trying to get us out of here?" Uhura remarked and crossing her arms at the comment of going to engineering.

"No....of course not," McCoy said sarcasstically.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games