Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:46 am
"I don't think it was the cold I was shivering from," Koko whispered under her breath, but she appreiacted the jacket none the less.

Once inside was could feel the warmth practically wash over her. She hung Drake's jacket up while he started skimming through the channels to find something to watch. She took a moment to greet Judith and then took the comforter from one of the beds. She cozied up to Drake with the blanket. Buster woke up and wondered over. He pounce on a corner of the blanket that rested on the floor. Koko giggled and quickly moved to scoop him up. Then she assumed her previous position with Buster snuggling up to them.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:48 am
[ g2g dinner beckons smile ]

Drake smiled and once they were inside he greeted the pups and took up a place in front of the Tv with Koko. he played with Buster, ticking him on his belly, and started to wonder whether he should attempt to train him yet or Whether the pup was too young. the earlier the better, perhaps, or maybe he should wait until he'd been weaned.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:52 am
((OK))

Koko grinned at the pair. She found it more fun to watch than the current television program. She fussed with Buster's tiny ears for added amusement.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:44 am
[back :3 - should we fast forward again soon? unless they're going to do something else than watch tv all night and sleep all day lol]

Drake smiled.
"Buster is getting spoiled, i think he knows he's the favourite. look at that smug little face."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:46 am
((fine by me))

"I wonder who's fault that is?" Koko replied nestling door-her eyes partly closing.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:56 am
drake laughed.

Some time later after relaxing and enjoying all teh satellite tv channels they headed back to bed. Drake starfished a little less this time, but couldn't shake dreams of Aridas trying to kill him and steal Koko in various different ways. he was sure that at one time he even had a cape and top hat for dramatic effect and koko was dressed as marlyn monroe.
It was midway through a dream of Aridas dressed up as Van Helsing and chasing Drake around a castle with a stake as Koko did a B-movie style heroine scream. Drake was happy though because he was the one with the cape this time. Just as Aridas was about to throw some holy water on him he woke up and looked around looking puzzled.
he rolled over in bed and notcied it was getting dark outside. he yawned  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:05 pm
((His dreams are amusing....lol))

((Hmmm...this makes it time for Tristen discovered they escaped-yes? She's not going to be happy.))

Koko had slept peacefully. No nightmares entered her slumber this time around. Her eyes opened slightly to see Drake was facing away from her and heard him yawn. "Hmmm.....Good evening," she said rubbing his back to massage it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:14 pm
[indeedy *ponders* hmm how to approach this...]
[incidentally in the vampire masquerade game i'm doing at uni Tristen didn't actually die -whoop!- and now she's wicked powerful *muwahaha* it's awesome she can basically look at someone and make them go insane twisted ]
[*has an idea* hmn..does Tristen know that Patrick is Judith's boyfriend?]

"Mmmhm...what a nice awakening. Evening, did you sleep well?" After a little he rolled back over to face her.

---

Meanwhile in Wendigo, Tristen awoke again and got out of bed. today was an important day, though she didn't for one minute expect the vampires to be around. If it was her she'd have tried to kill her or ran. She was still alive, so they were running.
unless that guy was planning on sacrificing himself, which coudl be a possibility.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:29 pm
((lol-awesome....the makes me think LotR in the 3rd film with Pippin and that giant.....marble thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82lIOVCWisc

"I saw him......he was in my head." ))

((I don't believe so. I think she only caught Judith's scent on him.))

"I slept very well....I could get used to getting a full days worth of sleep," Koko smiled and scooted closer. "How about you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:37 pm
[lol cool. i must watch those films again]
[hmm*ponders*]

Drake smiled. "my sleep was pretty...uh...eventful." he looked mildly embarassed. in the light of night it seemed a little retarded as a dream.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:45 pm
"Eventful?" Koko asked sitting and leaned over him. She pulled her hair back so that it stayed out of his face. She had a curious expression but decided no to pry. Instead she brushed her fingers through her hair to get rid of some of the tangles.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:54 pm
"Just a lot of running around." Drake said with a shrug and then sat up, running hand hands over his face a few times to dislodge any sleep from his eyes.
"I wore a cape for part of i-"
he was cut off by a brisk knock at the door. he looked puzzled and then stood up to answer it. he was both slightly annoyed and surprised by Aridas being there when he opened it. The man was dressed in a high-collared winter coat, jeans tucked into calf-high boots. His hair was tied back casually with a black ribbon and he was carrying a coolbox and a Subway sandwhich.

"what the- how did you know what room we were in?" Drake asked stunned
"can i come in?" Aridas aske,d glancing over the question. When drake didn't answer he stepped aroudn him and invited himself in.
"Sorry to call so early, but I was in the area and had something to give you." he said.

Drake looked a little moodily at him and then shut the door, slumping over to sit on the edge of the bed.
"We've only just woken up." he grumbled.

"Really? it's been dark for over an hour." Aridas said, depositing his coolbox and sandwhich on the dressing table and unbuttoning his coat.
"evening, ladies."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:01 pm
Koko waved and scooted off the bed. Yoki was growling at Aridas-thinking him a possible threat since she was unfamilar with him. Her body curled around the puppys protectly. Koko knelt down and whispered softly in her native tongue to calm her down. Yoki stopped growling but remained watchful. Once that was taken care off Koko went to stand beside Drake-she too was curious as to how he found their room. She didn't recall telling him where they were staying.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:10 pm
Aridas looked down at the dogs a little warily. usually he could calm animals down easily, but when the motherhood instinct was present things became difficult - he could never eclipse that. So he watched her a little warily.
"you weren't wrong when you said you had dogs - there's quite a few."

"you didn't say how you found us here." Drake observed picking up on Koko's confusion too.

Aridas sighed. "Is it important? The receptionist knew." he said vaguely.

"she wouldn't have let you up without ringing ahead." drake said stubbornly.

Aridas looked exasperated with him focusing on the little details.
"Again, does it matter? Anyway I brought you some blood, I figured you wouldn't have any."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:19 pm
"Thank you," Koko replied and wondering exactly what type of blood it was. She continued to rub Drake's back with one hand to try and keep him settled down.

((sorry if my responses get delayed....my attention is getting split from a few other things))  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games