Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
M o n o c h r o m e [[O/A]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join? :3
  Sure. ^ ^
  Nuuu. -__-
  Whooo moneyz/I'm a poll whore! : D
View Results

Sweets-chan

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:59 pm
Kate made no move to take off her collar. She liked people knowing how dangerous he was. She got into the limo and sat down for how ever long it would take to get to the whatever he had said theywere going to. She really din't care. She looked out the window and ignored everyone else.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:20 am
Sol sighed lightly as he finished cooking up the last of the bacon. He grabbed the skillet and carried it over to the sink. He washed it off and set it aside. as he turned, he saw Tenrai was finished with her shower. He smiled at her and nodded towards the table. "The food is ready. Yours is on the table already" he washed his hands one last time and dried them off before sitting at the table. He began eating straight away. The bacon was from the restaurant. It was peppered bacon, prepared by the owner's daughter. She made delicious food. He could only hope to be half as good as she was. He looked across the table to Tenrai. He smiled at the towel on her head.

"Aren't your ears uncomfortable under that?" he asked, grinning as he speared some of his scrambled eggs on his fork. He brought it up to his mouth and savored the taste. "Oh, wait. I forgot to do something!" he said, shaking his head and standing. He walked over to Tenrai, his hands moving to the collar on her neck. There was a small key on the ring given to him the night before. He pushed it into the small lock on the collar and pulled it off. He set it down on the counter and looked to Tenrai. "That feels better, doesn't it?"
--
Reid continued to pet Mika as she spoke. He cocked his head to the side as she called him 'Sir'. He wasn't one for formality himself. He shook his head as he looked down at her. He wouldn't have that. None of his servants addressed him with a title. They were like family to him. Why should Mika, his pet, be any different? He tilted her chin up lightly and smiled.

"You don't have to call me 'Sir', Mika. Just call me Reid" he nodded lightly. "As for the festival, I don't really know. I heard about it through a friend of mine. There's plenty to do there, that's all I know"he laughed and stood up. He walked over and grabbed her dress before holding it out to her. "Breakfast should be ready by now. Let's go eat!"

The Aceless Star

Quotable Conversationalist

impiousLion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:03 am
[[Ack. Short/undescriptive post. D: I've been born with high-expectations in my writing... =_=;;]]

Dmitri smirked at Kate's indifference. Akbar sat right next to Dmitri, staring at Kate with bloodthirsty eyes. Dmitri patted his head and shushed him; he didn't want to kill Kate yet. No, it was just too soon. After several minutes, they arrived in a large plaza filled with shops, food, games, lights, fountains, music- everything you'd expect from a nice little festival. They stepped out of the car into the chilling air, contrasting the thick, warm air inside the limo. Dmitri tugged lightly on Akbar's chain, and harder on Kate's. He took a black suitcase from the car with him. As he waited for them to get out, he spoke.
"Now, I'll let you roam around a little bit. I have something important to attend. But don't you even think for a split second that you can run off. I'll send Akbar on you if you do...Though, I know you're stronger than him, so that's why I brought a few...methods of control with me...Anyway, have fun."
Dmitri unlinked her leash and stormed away with Akbar and Sebastian. If you looked closely, Dmitri was handcuffed to his suitcase, meaning ever-so-obviously that it contained a sh**load of cash.
- - -
Tenrai ate slowly this time, or rather, normally. She wasn't all that hungry because of yesterday, but still, the food was warm and delicious, so she couldn't control herself. When Sol asked about her towel, she paused to try to move her ears around.
"Nah. They're nice and warm underneath."
She smiled and continued to wolf down the food, but eventually the towel simple slid off. She didn't even heard what Sol said, but once she felt her collar come off, she nearly choked. It'd been so tight around her neck for years that taking it off was like being on top of Mount Everest with no oxygen mask for her. She wheezed deeply, feeling around her neck with her hands. Her ears were pressed down from relief as she looked at Sol with grateful eyes. She guessed that...now...she could be called 'free'...Suddenly, she remembered something.
"Sh-shouldn't we be getting to the Winter Festival? I heard that it starts around sunset."
- - -
Instead of waiting for Akira to come with him, Seth parked in the underground parking lot and took all of Akira's bags, went up to his apartment, and left them all next to her 'bed'. He also went to his room to take a couple more magazines [bullets, for those who do not know] and headed out. Once he got back into his car, he looked at Akira momentarily.
"Alright, once we get to the festival, you can play a little, but I''ll be looking for a good hiding spot and our target. If we're successful, and if they don't close down the festival, we can stay for food and games and such, alright?"
He started the car and began driving towards the plaza. Seth hoped that the girl was ready for her first assassination. This was no ordinary target, remember. This was one hell of a fat-a** gold mine. Seth hadn't told Akira the reward for his death, but it was well over $40,000. This was no joke.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:00 pm
Liselotte reluctantly peered around again. She was becoming more and more... impatient with this walking gold mine. Perhaps if she went to a bar close by, she'd have her take on him by making him wait. She got up to slip out a cigarette, barely even visible in her hands and took out a lighter, just about to light it. She hadn't smoked since the last three years of solitude. "Obviously, someone doesn't want his guns early before the new year." Just as the lighter approached the end of the cig, she noticed someone approaching. Must've been the golden man in the flesh with a... noticeably-what she wanted to call cute- large dog. She remembered there was an offer on assassinating this man, but this man was 'important' and 'vital' to the slave market...

Plus, Liselotte figured she'd best make as much money as she could off this man before he'd die.

[[ Lawl, Bells. XD Fat-a** gold mine is Dmitri's new nickname, huh? ]]

Icipher Infinite

impiousLion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:45 pm
[[Absolutely. ^ ^]]

Dmitri smirk deviously as he saw Liselotte. He was sure that she was the one he would meet. She looked like arms dealer either way, and, to his surprise, much cuter than expected. Tipping the rim on his fedora lower, he walked up to her, just enough so that Akbar's chain would hold him back. The powerful dog was growling deeply, his legs tight like springs, ready to lung at the girl. Sebastian silently stood off to the side of Dmitri, eyes darting all over the place. Where was the assassin going to shoot from? he wondered, though not moving a muscle. Dmitri lifted the suitcase with a smile, showing Liselotte that all the money was there.
"Show me my merchandise, and we have a deal, sweetie."
He said with a hopeful hint in his tone. Sebastian cringed internally at his words. This man was simply revolting. He looked behind him, then up and around. If Seth didn't strike soon...

[[We'll wait for everyone else from here, ok Nemu? <-- You new nickname.]]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:05 pm
Akira laughed. It sounded fun to her."Okay~ Let's make sure to cover it up really good so I can play more!" she said, returning her attention to her game. She remembered having a few games when she was really young, or "borrowing" them from kids at the orphanage. If she wasn't able to find anyone's games, she tried to escape sometimes to get her own, but she never did. Now she had her very own.  

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

impiousLion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:20 pm
Seth fell silent for a few moments as they arrived. He didn't think she knew exactly the situation they'd be in right now. He turned to her as they parked and looked at her. She was so little. Was he really doing the right thing, bringing her into a fight like this?
"Akira...This isn't going to be a stealthy operation...We're going to take out a full grown man in broad daylight in the middle of a festival. There's going to be panic, chaos, disorder, and God knows what else. That's why I need you to be very vigilent. And be careful. In case anything goes wrong, I might not be able to protect you, so you'll need to care for yourself," he got out of the car and opened the passenger door. He took the long AK-47's case and held it like a suitcase. "Come on then. Leave the game and make sure you've got your gun secured. This man is dangerous, believe me."
He closed the door and began walking towards the back of the festival, where Dmitri had met with Liselotte. He planned to shoot from the inside of one of the closed stands. He prayed nothing would go wrong from here on..

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:51 pm
Akira sighed, then left her gameboy alone and crawled out of the car. She put her hand on the gun, making sure she could shoot and get it out of safety lock really quick. Akira wasn't planning to get out of this ownership because she'd go back to the marketplace, so she quickly promised herself that she'd protect Seth as much as she could. She walked behind him and tried to act normal.  

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:34 pm
The woman smiled, slightly offended with what he called her, but nodded. "I usually take my business to the truck load, but since you want some fresh meat on such a special day, I'll give you a special offer: I'll have your shipment sent within the week from the Headquarters, brand spankin' new, and mint condition. The load I have on the truck has all been held at least once before and tested, since you're not the only person I have business with; All for the same price." Finally, she lit that cig, and took a long drag on it, arms now crossed with some smoke blowing softly away. She wasn't in a good mood, and felt like she would need some extra cash. Mercenary as she was, she attempted a bargain with a smirk. "Oh, and if you add in a special little tip, Kholodov, you get yourself a few sets of personalized, hooked throwing-knives. I know it's not your style, looking at you, but I'm sure you'll have some use of them. What do y' say?" With a gloved hand on her hip, her cold fingers were left for the cold to tap impatiently, as the gloves didn't cover her fingers completely. The marketplace began to slowly fill in, in which, from her experience known, has become a good target area.... and if her money-making man was surely a target, she need to be ready, she needed this money... Once again, she tugged her coat, free hand slipping through her coat to finger one of her pistols. Though she hated to do this, she needed to make sure that this man was going to get away unharmed.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:25 pm
[ Merry X'mas and Season's Greetings!!! ^^ ]

Mika gave a surprised look. "Ah, yes Reid.",she said with a nod. 'Plenty to do', as long as her master was happy she is too. She smiled as he handed out the dress. "Alright!",she said with a grin and took the dress. The neko went off to change. The dress fitted her perfectly and it flounced about as she walked to the dining room for breakfast. She was starting to get comfortable around the house and her master was treating her nicely. Taking a seat beside her master, she played with her tail as she waited for the food to arrive.  

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

Sweets-chan

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:41 pm
Kate stared after him. She wouldn't fight the dog even if she had to. She like animals. Okay, she might fight it if he threatened her life. Her instinct were to protect herself. She turned away and went to find something to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:12 pm
Kari woke up screaming. Clutching her head, tears streaming down her face, she wiped around, looking for the cause of her distress. But she was alone in her cell, and Doc wasn't there. She had only been dreaming. Honest relief flooded her veins.

She had never been out of the base before. Never even seen the sky, or tasted fresh air. She had lived her entire life as a test subject, for all sorts of tests. Most were classified experiments. Just one side affect was already taking place at that very moment... She was not the least bit groggy from waking up, and could remember every horrific detail of her nightmare. Actually, she could remember every nightmare, and list them in sequential order at any given moment. She could bench press 500, and read a 700 page novel in under an hour, then give a descriptive and detailed summary of every chapter, or, if she was asked to, just read back the story word for word. You would never think only hours before she had gone savage during one of her unstable moments, hospitalizing two of Doc's workers.

"Oh dear God," she prayed, getting out of her shabby metal bed and keeling beside it on the padded floor, under which was 5 ft of concrete. "God, please don't let me die here."

"Now why would we want to kill a thing like you," Doc said from behind her. Kari jumped around, eyes wide in terror. She had not been able to tell he had come into her cell. He was the only person she was unable to use her "special talents" on. She knew he had engineered her that way. But of course she could sense the helper right next to him, the one reeking with fear of her.

"Are you sure you should do that to i-" the helper broke off, his eyes darting from the Doc to Kari, in an almost comical way. But Kari was unamused. She revealed nothing to the helper, but automatically knew why he was here. He was the replacement for one of the worker's she attacked. And out of fear of joining them in the base's hospital, he had stopped himself short of calling her an "it." Kari was used to this, also.

"Why would I be worried? She'd never touch me..." Doc told the helper as he came closer to Kari, who never made eye contact with him. He crouched down, and reached out to her face. Kari made no attempt to harm him, but still noticed the helper's heartbeat increase, and his breathing come to a stand still. The Doc stared right at her without expression as her gently but sternly took her chin and turned her to face him. Kari still avoided his eyes. Kari felt the tension in the air, cutting into her over-awareness of herself and the substitute helper.

"See," the Doc said, releasing her and getting up. She remained sprawled on the floor. She shook a little, and though Doc had been in no way violent or abusive to her in a domestic way, she was still terrified of him. "She knows how to behave. Sometimes she forgets is all... must be pretty boring to be locked up here all day and night..." Doc said, to himself really. Kari had stopped shaking, and was staring blankly at the floor by her feet while gripping the crisp white sheet on her bed so tightly that her veins were visible. Her usually over-active mind went dead as she listened attentively to what Doc was saying. She was aware the helper was breathing again, also. The Doc continued.

"Which is why I think you'll be reasonably pleased to know, despite the great tragedy it will be for the rest of us," he said without change or implication in his tone, yet Kari involuntarily squirmed at his feet, still without looking up. "That they are shutting down our project here, due to how half our staff has been hospitalized in the passed year alone," he said, crouching down in front of her again. Kari looked him right in the eye with pure astonishment and amazement. Then the world went blank. Her body slumped the floor instantly, and the helper jumped with shock. The Doc put the tranquilizer back into his coat pocket. Without turning around he tilled his head as he watched her unconscious form.

"If you don't want to find yourself alone with her when she wakes up, I'd suggest you get her to the holding dock quickly before that dosage wears off." He turns away from Kari, and faces the helper, who stood their dumbly. "Go!" He said to him, and the helper rushed to get her on a stretcher. As she was taken away from her cell, the Doc stayed to watch her. "Good luck," he called quietly after her.
"You'll need it where you're going."

Kari awoke to the sounds and smells of the slave trade market in the city located near the military base she had spent all her 14 years. Though she was now among hundreds of other slaves, she had never felt more alone in her terrifying existence. Worst still, when she awoke, Kari once more found herself a prisoner, only in a much smaller cage.
Worst yet, she still had never seen the light of day.

[[Merry Christmas!! sorry about the longness... wow that is REALLY a lot..]]

knocker897

impiousLion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:27 pm
Dmitri didn't mind Liselotte's smoking habit, nor the smoke, but simply her tone of voice struck him as...disrespectful? Well, something like that. His eyes narrowed into slits as she mentioned that the items she had now were already used. It wasn't in his agenda to get used guns, but nonetheless, Dmitri gripped the suitcase tighter, bit his tongue, and listened on. Oh, good. If he'd be willing to wait for a week, he'd get what he wanted. But a week might be a little too late. He had...plans. Plans that would require guns within several days. While he weighed the choices, she continued to speak and offer him the knives. His mood seemed to lighten. True, they weren't his 'style', whatever that was, but it seemed interesting, and tempting. After a long silence, he spoke.
"Tempting...You, miss, are one Hell of a con artist. Though it may be a bit of a stretch to wait this long for my uhh...order, I think I can work something out with them..." his mind seemed to trail off as his eyes wandered to the floor, then shot back at Liselotte, "You have a deal. But if the shipment is delayed any further, miss, I must warn you that your life, in particular, will be in danger, along with your company's welfare," he took a step forward and leaned, then whispered, "Sorry to say, but your business might just be shut down. I have...connections, if you know what I mean..."
Dmitri leaned back, tipped his hat back to let his eyes show. If you looked very closely, you could see that his pupils were thin, almost like slits. Serpentine or feline slits. Point was they weren't human. He laughed lightly. This woman intrigued him.

[[*Claps* >w< That was good. I like long posts. : D You might have to get out by yourself, ooooor...I can make another slave and they can bust out together. xD If you want...Anyhow, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!~ > w < <3]]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:34 am
"I'll take that as a compliment. I reassure you with my afterlife, Kholodov, that shipment will arrive in time, I'll be sure to secure them and deliver it to your place myself in two days if I have to, just to make you less... anxious. Unless you want it rushed even more, that is." She roled her eyes at the last part. Most of the arms she sold were tested for safety at least once. This shipment could have been assembled incorrectly and such, but she didn't give a crap, apparently, as this man seemed desperate for perfectly new ones. She didn't mind that she was being threatened, but as she always has, so there was no point in being frightened. The danger of the company, however, was just beyond the border. True, she hated the business, but it's been a family occupation, generation after generation. It is a valued trade and business, and it was one of the things that kept her living. Rather sharply, she glared over his shoulder before another word, concentraiting on the other slaves running around with her trained eyes for such places. For a second, she could have sworn she'd seen a girl carry a gun, but she must have seen an illusion... "Try me again, Kholodov; Just know your precious shipment will arrive safe and soundly, and if you're that worried, you may personally pick it up yourself from HQ, since you're so 'connected' with it." Her lips met the cigarette once more for a puff, rather finding this man more annoying than freaky. Obviously, he must have been spoiled with all that cash and riches, and it made her irritated every second she was even near him.

[[ Merry Christmas, everyone, I hope you're all having a wonderful holiday and keeping warm! <3
As for slaves busting out, Samael just got out himself; I can have him lend a hand. ^ ^ ]]

Icipher Infinite

impiousLion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:56 am
Dmitri snorted. Damn, this girl was pissing him off- slowly, but surely, and it seemed like she was getting aggravated too. He was so tempted to beat the sh** out of her, but no. They were in public. Actions like these were impossible to pull off unnoticed here. He looked around him. There was this disgusting feeling of bloodlust in the air that made even him sick. Putting that aside, he grunted and waved his hand to signal Liselotte away.
"Fine, fine. Do whatever you need to. Just...Just get the sh** within three days and you're fine. Any later, and well, you know..."
He gave a quick smirk and shifted on his feet. Dmitri was getting anxious, as was Sebastian. He was tense and eager. He was just minutes away from sheer joy..
- - -
Together, Seth led Akira through the crowds. No one seemed to notice their weapons- they were to focused on trivial things, such as games and music. The sun was setting further, creating long, dark shadows all around them. Seth hid behind a closed booth, like they planned. He motioned Akira to get on the opposite side of the little pathway, to surround Dmitri from both sides. Be began quietly unlocking the case with the AK-47, just in case. He stopped once it was open, taking out his Desert Eagle it the same time. Almost...It was just a matter of seconds now...

[[Ack, I'm waiting for Neko-san so I can get Tenrai in here. xD]]

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces