Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
~Love Story~{Full! Starting!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

born toulouse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:27 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image
Rika sat up, "So i get to decide when you change back?" She smiled, but she was going to miss his mini size. "Well, i want you back to your normal size as soon as possible, that way i can get out of the arranged marriage..." She smiled to herself, and laid back down, also looking at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:48 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo saw Rika disappear out of his periphial vision and got up, walking back to the edge of the vanity to see her laying down. "Of course you would get to choose," he told her, feeling odd to be looking down at her. "The woman said it would be a full day of being... with you... so it'll be whenever you wish." He shrugged, it making sense to him as he smiled won at Rika.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:01 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika sighed as she looked up at Theo, "Well, i don't really have much planned for today..." Then, she turned so she was laying on her stomach, and reached for the handle of the small cabinet that was next to her bed, swaying her legs in the air contently. She opened it and took out a small box. She then turned to Theo, who was still looking up at her and smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:54 pm
Hey there I was hacked by my cousins and I wanted to let you know I am going to be posting as Xombie_RoX!
Thank You,
Melmel416

melmel416

born toulouse

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:20 pm
((ok n-n. to bad about being hacked though eek
bad cousins >.<))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:22 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image((Arigatou for the notice Melmel X3))

Theo tiled his head, looking first at Rika then to the box. Maybe it's the new place she's put her jewelry? he thought, curiously studying the new item. "What's that?" he asked, catching himself from inching closer to it, as he was on the edge and would have fallen off if he tried.

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:29 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image
Rika smiled, "Like i told you, i usually spend my time alone. When i was a child, i use to keep the things that kept me entertained in here...." Rika thought back at the days when she would spend it in that tiny room. Her mother was always protective of her, since Rika had a frail body as a child. She would hardly go out and play, much less be able to talk to other children. she opened the box and took out several strange items. "You see, because i use to have nothing to do, i would walk around the manor in search of strange items. Kind of like a scavenger hunt. You never know what strange things you can find..." Rika looked at Theo, "So, what do you say? Are you up for the challenge? Perhaps we can go to the garden and see what types of flowers we can name.." Rika blushed, hoping she didn't sound to childish.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:25 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo smiled down at Rika again, nodding his head. "You do remember I live in the library?" he asked. "And that library is filled with knowledge of almost any sort." He smiled again and stood, ready to be taken up. "Is this a challenge as in a game, or shall we only enjoy ourselves with the scenery?" he asked now, still wondering why Rika had gotten the box out.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:33 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image
Rika thought for a moment. "Hmm, lets look at the scenery first?" She smiled, "I haven't seen what the gardeners have done to the courtyard recently, i would like to see the new plants they put in.." She stood up and picked up Theo., "What do you say?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:56 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"I think that would be great," Theo said, holding onto Rika's finger. "I guess I can be small for another day," he said, though he was smiling. He was starting to enjoy being picked up by Rika, but he'd much rather be able to pick her up in his arms instead.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:02 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image
When they arrived at the garden, Rika was happy to see that the garden had been recently changed, and there were now rare flowers in the courtyard. "This is one of the things my father does, he searches for rare items that can be added to the house, like these." she said, pointing to a rare blue flower. "Its beautiful, i have never seen anything like it, don't you agree?" She said with a smile, although she did not like her father very much, she loved to see what new things he found.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:38 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"It's very beautiful," Theo agreed, looking out from his spot in Rika's palm. "Though rarity isn't always the greatest beauty," he said. "There's a certain charm I see in a line of book to say, dusty with age and no longer touched as so many own their own copies. At the same time though," Theo started again, "A rarity is always a splendid difference from the norm..." Theo smiled again at the flower, looking up at Rika. "Take yourself for example. I think I can say it's very rare that I'm held in the hand of such a pretty girl," he said, smiling again.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:26 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image
Rika smiled, "Thank you, it is nice to hear that.." Rika looked away, she noticed that there was a small sakura petal on the ground. She picked it up, "Hmm, where did this come from?" Suddenly, a wave of petals flew around the courtyard alongside the wind. Rika smiled and closed her eyes, "Ah, isnt this amazing?" she said as she took in the smell of the sakura flower.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:23 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo took in the scent and couldn't help but to smile. It was so relaxing, and he laid down in Rika's hand, sighing peacefully. "Those peoples certainly have a pleasent rarity," he said, meaning the sakura petals that still blowed about them for a moment longer before the wind died down and they dropped.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image
Rika frowned a little when the wind dies down, but she smiled when she saw Theo in her hand. "Well, wasn't that entertaining?" She put a finger to her lips, "Hmm, i wonder what we should do next..." Then she remembered. She looked around, making sure all of the staff was on their break, and placed Theo on the stone bench. "Alright, lets have the scavenger hunt, ok?" Rika looked around for gloves. She put them on, "Alright, and... Start!" Rika smiled before dashing across the courtyard, feeling the freedom she did not have as a child.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games