Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:26 pm
Mira slowed down slightly then came to a complete stop "You have the option to see the world growing, changing, I only have a few years to live my life, which is probably only a second to you.You had the option of travel to keeps the police away.And you may not live forever but you'll keep living long after I'm gone."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:05 pm
He shakes his head. "You never know what life may bring... a simple surprise attack could end my life if it was clever enough." He said walking up to her and stopping with his arms crossed. "... and again... it's not as wonderful as it may seem..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:38 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "The chances of the happening are very low...." She looked down, her silver hair hiding her face "You may say that...But that is because you have only looked at the corruption around you.I know what it's like, more than you can guess actually, but I still see that there are somethings worth living to see."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:49 pm
Oblen smirks and brings his hand to her chin and lifts it up so he could see her face again. "You ever wanted to fly?" He asked with something in mind.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:59 pm
Ghostly_apparition
Isaac pulled her to his chest holding her close.. his topless warm body curled around her fridged curled up form and simply held her. It was so very strange something he for all his life he had hunted and killed.. he now felt sorry for.

Hanna stopped herself from shaking, and sat up in Isaac's arms. She looked straight into his eyes, before wrapping an arm around his neck, and roughly pressing her lips against his. She wasn't sure what drove her to do that, but she did it. Her cold fingers traced his scar as she kissed him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:06 pm
Mira blushed slightly "Wha-" She looked at his wings then back at him "Your not serious are you?"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:20 pm
Oblen crosses his arms and rolls his eyes. "You did want to live seeing things... what's a better sight then in the sky?" He said with a shrug. He then adds "I wouldn't have much trouble holding you... and you can stay in the air for as long as you wish... If you really don't want to fly too high, that will be fine by me."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:10 pm
Mira blushed a deeper shade of red "But..I um....I don't really like heights......" Her face turning even redder as she spoke.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:05 pm
Oblen shakes his head. "... but you really don't have anything to not like... we don't have to go high if you really want... because how many people can say they flew without using any machine to help them in any way?" He said looking at the red face with a tilted head, not seeing a red face too often on people who weren't mad.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:08 am
Isaac smiled as he kissed her in return.." Tell me about your life.. I'd like to know more about you.. I know so little about you.. what happend in your human life? and how have you lived on as a vampire?"  

Ghostly_apparition

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:22 pm
Mira blushed even more when she saw that he was watching her face "Fine.....But if I faint again its not my fault."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:07 pm
Hannan curled into a ball on his lap, surprisingly light. Her eyes widened at his question, before quickly looking down at the floor. "I..... I was such a loud and fun girl. I believed in love, and that anyone and everyone should and could have it... Leading me right into the arms of a vampire, wanting only my blood." She let out a shaky breath, and then looked up into his eyes. "He accidentally changed me, and fled as soon as he realized it. I had to sit by and watch my mother and father crying when they found my bloody clothes.... It was so hard...."

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:09 pm
Oblen chuckles before grabbing her hand and walking her outside with him. "You'll be fine... If that even happens, again, I'll know what to do..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:27 am
Isaac looked at her.. he himself just listening to her wanted to cry.." My parents were the opposite in a way.. when I was 10 I killed my first vampire.. I crept out of the house with nothing but a wooden stake and holy water inside of a pressurized watergun. I came back covered in blood and my parents had me parade myself around the house showing all of my brothers and sisters just what I had accomplished at such a young age.  

Ghostly_apparition

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:50 pm
Mira stumbled slightly before catching her balance and blushing again "Wait, what's that supposed to mean?"  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games