Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The New Breed (OPEN!!!/ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you fight for?
  Good
  Evil
  GOLD!!!
View Results

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:16 pm
"I'm suprised that you haven't attack me yet." Shift said as the doors closed.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:20 pm
"You make Anya happy if I killed you she wouldn't talk to me any more, would she" Gabriel said, the flame growing to engulf his hand, "But that doesn't mean I won't kill you if you try anything."  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:32 pm
"You love fire don't you? Might want to put that out before we reach the lobby." Shift said as they passed the forth floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:37 pm
The fire dispersed abruptly the small wisps flitting around for a second before disappearing completely, "Fire is everything I want to be, powerful, feared, and needed".  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:49 pm
Shift got out of the elevator and opened the door to leave the building and said, "Interesting. Hey theres a pawn shop across the street."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:52 pm
"Right now how do you make a mountain of gold without anyone noticing betwe- AH S*** MY COATS ON FIRE" Gabriel said hitting his sleeves, "I like this coat."  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:00 pm
"Take off the coat and lay it down on the ground. I'll pay for a new one." Shift said as when he stoped at the side of the pawn shop.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:04 pm
"No you wont, Anya made it, it was one of her tests" Gabriel said looking at the burnt sleeve, "Amazing how much I owe her for, that poor girl. did you know that she and I are the only ones who volunteered for this program."  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:11 pm
"Really? I was taken and after I found out what it was I didn't care what they did. It was better than being bored all day. Ok, then i'll make a metal breifcase and use it." Shift said as a titanium case appeared with an omega sign raised on both sides. He then opened it and materilzed Six golld bricks and closed it. With that done he told Gabriel, "Lets go."
(Would you play the owner?)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:15 pm
"You were taken thought, Anya was a runaway they looked after her and she asked for a power to make up for her lack of a voice, I am from a rich, spoilt background I knew of the program and I wanted to do something worth while. Gabriel said following Shift in.

"Ohh customers, I'll be right with you" said the slightly hunched figure of the owner.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:27 pm
"Would you mind if we talked in the the back sir?" Shift said showing the owner the symbol on the case.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:30 pm
"Very shifty, don't mind the pun" Gabriel cooed, as he looked at some items on display.

The owner gestured behind him as he walked through a door, chuckling quietly.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:38 pm
After Shift followed the man into his office he put the case on the table and opened it saying, "Six solid gold bricks. I have a ton of them and don't need them any more. So i thought you might like to buy some off of me."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:43 pm
Gabriel glanced over as Shift followed the man "insert music here" he muttered as he was left in silence.

"How much do you want" the man said inspecting one of the bars.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:40 pm
"$600,000 for all six or $100,000 each. Sound good?" Shift said while keeping his back to the door.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff