Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
~Merry Meet~ The Introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

10 of Diamonds

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:16 pm
Name: Taylor (My friends call me Ten. Never understood why.)
Status: Returning member (joined a LONG time ago but went inactive.)
Path: I dabble in many arts, my main has Egiptian and Tao influences.
Dislikes: Disloyalty, Liars, Bigotry, Know it alls, homework, waking up, and Homophobes
Details: I am a wizard so to speak. I use the term loosly due to it's conotations, what with Harry potter and Lord of the rings. I work with enchantment, and divination and experiment with alchemy every now and then. I am currently attempting to find traces of the Old Ways, and reach into other realms.
Personal Statement: Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it. Action has magic, grace and power in it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:27 am
A Man's Powerful hands will use this Hammer to Build
A Woman's Delicate hands will use this Sickle to Produce

Name: Bianca (Bee-Yank-aa)
Path: Undecide
Listening to NeoFolk, Classical, Punk Rock, Hardcore, Power/Death/Black Metal & Ambient.
Loves to read: History books & Novels.
Dislikes: Elitists.
Details: I am really new to Paganism and I wish i could learn from you guys.
Personal Statement:

This shall go on for Eternity
With the New Frontier Establishing Ultimate Unity

lura_angeles

pj-narise

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:49 am
NAME:Sarah aka pj
Path: Dominantly pagan, student of all religons!
Likes: My family, animals, nature, the Arts, religon, history, food and cooking, photography...
Dislikes: Holier than thou attitudes, parents who don't care for thier children, abusers of any kind, ignorance towards others, narcissism.
Details:whoa. tricky. I have been studying religon, nature, the paranormal, philosophy, and spirituality for as long as I can remember. I was raised with it and continue to study it every day of my life. I am 28 so it's been a long time and love every moment of the devine in my life. I am a mom and wife. I have a degree in photography and was graced with the title of High Priestess of a coven near where I live. Though my mind is always open to all religons.
Personal Statement:I don't think I could ever do justice to the inner workings of my mind so I'll just keep it at "I BELIEVE..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:37 am
Its been 3+ years now...I may as well up date this thing!

Name: Aquila, or Nikku
Path: Electic (Shinto, Okinawan, Catholic, Taoism)
Dislikes: Injustice, boring people, bigotry...eh, the basic stuff ya know.
Details: I grew up in Okinawa, Japan where I picked up my spiritual practices from my Okinawan family, and found the only place I've ever called home. I now live in the icy desolation of ND, USA where I feel rather detatched from certain spiritual things I grew to love (the ocean, water, typhoons, etc.)
Personal Statement: Love the life you live, live the life you love.

Akwila

goddess_elppy

Feline Fairy

8,475 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:39 am
Name: Elppy, though as you get to know me better, y'all can call me by my real name. wink
Status: Level 16 Elven sorcerer. xD (couldn't resist) ninja
Path: Christian Witch, though much more spiritual than anything religious
Likes: History, writing, debating (somewhat), movies, books, videogames (especially the Sims 2), cats... oi, I LOVE cats... my boyfriend, fairies, pizza, cheese, pickles and gummy bears, loving people. =)
Dislikes: People against online dating, supreme ignorance, being ignored, my parents, injustice, people who take advantage of my gullibility.
Details: Living in England for the next three weeks, then moving back to Ohio. I suck at finding pagan people who live near me, and my parents still force me to go to church when I'm visiting them, even though I'm 23. I started my relationship with my boyfriend online (we met here on Gaia) and we've been together for a year and a half. =) I'm a terrible debater most of the time, though I enjoy it randomly.
Personal Statement: Everything happens for a reason.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:14 pm
Name: Absinthe
Path: Pagan
Dislikes: Ignorance, Monotny
Details: I go by Absinthe, Aby for short. I'm 18 and alot matrue than you think. I speak moderate french, since my best friend in the world lives there. I'm open minded, and very down to earth, but don't tick my clock, its very rude
Personal Statement: Ce la vie!  

[lady joker]

Electra Luna

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:20 pm
Name: Vinita Moonflower
Path: Eclectic Pagan ( mixing Tao verses, Hindu/Buddhist god(s), and me)
Like: Reading, dancing, writing, history, literature, nature, manga, hike and getting to know different people and cultures.
Dislike: Closed Minded people and ignorance
Details: I'm 16 years old and quite mature. I just finished Latin 1 and I suck at any other language. I'm open minded and very willing to learn anything that will help be better understand the world. I enjoy reading, this though means I'm very bad at actually talking to other(Oh, cure my shyness).
Personal Statement: Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane.
- Philip K. d**k

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:05 pm
Name: Solomon Tahoma Asoka Gregory - just call me "Tom"
Path: Pagan Taoist; don't premise a deity, but feel an affinity with goddess and horned-god metaphors
Like: Dancing, cooking, naughty playful things
Dislike: Violence
Details: Living in Ashland in Southern Oregon. Vegan, mathematician, activist/networker/paradigm shifter, conscious camper - I have a sleeping spot in the woodlands above town and relate to a multitude of animals up there.  

OregonLoveShaman

xXx_Toxic_Abyss_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:25 pm
Name: Well, my name is Megan. smile
Path: I'm undecided
Likes: I absolutely love music! If I didn't have my music, I would die...
Dislikes: I really don't like people that pretend to know what they're talking about but really have absolutely no idea...
Details: I'm 16 years young and have been interested in the Pagan paths for some time now. I'm not completely sure if it's right for me though. I'm willing to learn. XD
Personal Statement: I'm going to steal from Thoreau and say "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:49 am
Name: Banrion Lile
Path: Irish Celtic Pagan
Likes: Writing, reading, meditating, drumming, nature, long and in-depth conversations, witchy arts and crafts, spending time with dear ones.
Dislikes: Short and sweet one here: disrespect.
Details: I've pretty much been a pagan since a small child I just didn't know what it was called then. I just knew I loved the earth and held it sacred. I connected with the Irish deities while really exploring my heritage and have stayed with the sect ever since. I've been practicing magick now for going on 9 years. I'm mostly a solitar witch but have occasionally worked with others and always love discussing traditions, techniques and beliefs.
Personal Statement: What is for you will not pass you by.  

HedgeWitch of Desmond

Night Electric

7,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:12 pm
User Image

Name: Mallory, Or Quails
Path: Was UU, now a die-hard Pagan
Likes: sleeping, cats, quails (lol), cooking, eating, knitting clothes, outdoors, nice people, college
Dislikes: angry people
Details: Well, always loved nature since I was a kid, been always close to the earth, and it grew up with me. Been 4 years since I've started the path. If you are new, I like helping others out in a "fluff-free" matter.
Personal Statement: Uh.....

User Image You know they are.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:16 am
Name: Suzanne/Yasu
Path: To put a name to it I'd say zoroastrian pagan, I believe that it is the spirit of believing that makes something/the Gods real.
Likes: Art, rock music, creative writing, tarot meditation, watching the sunrise/sunset, anime/manga, reading fantasy novels
Dislikes: People who disrespect others beliefs, mushrooms, people who aren't true to themselves
Details: 17, Currently at college studying art, business and english, would like to go on to further study ICT. I respect individuality and love to hear other peoples points of view on everything. My favourite colour is purple, my birthstone amethyst and my starsign pisces, all the meanings of my name and birthdate are very acurrate for me ^^ I always wear a pentagram as a point of meditation and a reminder of the true path.
Personal Statement: As long is something is pursued for the right reasons and doesn't harm or alienate others or deteriote your own spirit then it's a good thing to pursue.  

AnurenDark

Alice Nakagawa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:04 pm
Name: Alice Nakagawa
Path: Eccletic Pagan
Dislikes: Narutards, ignorance.
Details: 18, college student. I've been practicing since I was 12, born to a pagan mother.
Personal Statement: Live for today!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:39 am
Name: Jocelyn, Bambi or Eros Luna
Path: Wiccan
Dislikes: food ( sounds weird i know ), mean peoples : (
Personal Statement: If you wouldn't put it on a babies face, don't put it on yours.  

E r o s L u n a

Necriathon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:07 am
Name: Necriathon (not my craft name).
Path: My own Pagan/Wiccan beliefs.
Likes: Music(mainly metal and rock), Astrology, Runecraft, Numerology, Lucid dreaming, Sketching, Playing my bass, Nature, Cemeteries and much much more.
Dislikes: Things that deserve to be disliked.
Personal statement: Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
Details: 28, Solitary, High priest initiated rank 3.

Greetings and Merry meet to all. I do not remember when I joined this guild but I am sure it was a while ago. I never posted anything, nor have I introduced myself; So I figured now would be as good a time as any.

I have been a child of the craft since I was but a young boy and believe that I am a true witch reincarnate. I grew up going to church with my mother and grandmother, but I never felt like I belonged. I would always try to cast magik spells and was very interested in the world and the old way, though at the time I didn't know why.

About the time I got into the 3rd grade I happened across a book about Wicca and magik (found it in my mother's boyfriend's box of old books). From there I was hooked and began to practice the craft alone and out of sight from others. My practices remained that way, scrounging any book about the craft that I could find and writing magik symbols on just about everything.

I also studied up on magik and what forms it takes, practiced how to work it, and began to realize my gift. By the time I was in the 4th grade I was keeping a dream journal and I still do to this day. I found a teacher of the craft who took me under her wing by the time I reached Middle school, whom I studied under for many years, eventually evolving into my own form of pagan/wiccan.

Now you know a little about me; I guess I can start posting in the other guild threads haha. Fare thee well until we meet again.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff