Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply <3Romance<3
Elemental love. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:45 pm
(lol hey i just found a hole in the story. lol.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:02 pm
(( hey what hole?? ))  

golden-priestess2

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:12 pm
(lol i wanted for the person that left the shadow clan to be the one with the silver slayer after her. not you. lol its funny. its ok though. it was more of my mistake. lol!)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:20 pm
(( haha, it still worked out ok though. you'l just have to send someone else after her. plus my characters bio does say that her parents ran away from the shadow clan as well. ))  

golden-priestess2

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:33 pm
(lol true.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:38 pm
"Dracerdis, it's not about you. I can't allow myself to get close... to anybody." Sonia says, feeling more assured that this is the way it should be with every word. "I'm truly sorry, Dracerdis. You do deserve better." She walked away with a small pit of remorse in her stomach that wouldn't be driven away without any large amount of work.... or just plain ignorance.  

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:42 pm
Adrienna sighed slightly as she sat down at the table in the kitchen with her hands on her head, her elbows on the table. she looked at the tea that was cooling down in front of her and sighed. why do i have the feeling that all of the trouble hasn't finished yet. she thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:50 pm
Vin got up from the floor and streached. he let out a yawn and though -man did i have a good night. i never have this good of a night.- at that moment, he noticed that he had a sticky substance in his pants. he then though -crap. thats not good. where is the bathroom?- he walked to the door and said "ummm where is the bathroom?"  

Spicerelf

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:53 pm
Adrienna heard what he said and sighed " third door on your right." she said without looking up, slowly she reached forward and grabbed her drink of tea, taking a sip before putting it down again.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:15 pm
Vin ran to the bathroom and fixed his problem.

Drago looked down from the building and waved to Sonia.  

Spicerelf

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:16 pm
Sonia walked briskly away from Dracerdis. It wasn't that she was feeling anything special... she was just feeling particularly aware of her isolation. The Shadow clan had done more to her than virtually take away her family... but then again, it was her decision not to start again now that she was out of their clutches. She took off from the ground and ignored the strain on her muscles. She was tired. She spotted Drago relaxing on the rooftop of a building. Almost subconsciously, she lowered herself to it and made a messy landing.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:20 pm
adrienna continued to drink her tea in the kitchen, without realising it her wings had spread out behind her like they normally did when she was at home on her own. " it feels weird having someone else in the house." she muttered to herself.  

golden-priestess2

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:38 pm
Vin came back out of the bathroom but looked a little worried. he sat down and relaxed in a chair. he looked at Adrienna and said "whats going on?"

Drago looked at her and laughed.
Drago: you purposly fall like that or does it happen naturely?
he looked towards the sun rise and pated down on the spot next to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:49 pm
Sonia rolled onto her back and didn't move closer. "Shut up, Drago. I'm not in the mood for your banter..." she said, realizing not that was she tired, she was exhausted. Had she eaten anything that could have been poisoned? No... not since yesterday night. "Ugh. I'm so tired of this world." she muttered to herself, covering her eyes with her arm.  

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:53 pm
Adrienna looked up quickly before smiling at vin " nothings happening. drago left, he left you a note." she said softly pointing to the note she had styck on the door. " ih yeah if you have no where else to stay you can stay here as long as you like." she sipped at her tea again before offering him some.  
<3Romance<3

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games