Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crime & Investigation Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those interested in crime, criminology and forensic science. 

Tags: murder, criminal, forensics, serial killers, crime 

Reply Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related
Main Story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:43 pm
Once Ellie got to the park, she looked and around and just realized something. "Oh crap, I don't even know what she looks like." Shaking her head, she rubbed her temples and began thinking. "Let's see; She's a geneticist, so I better look for someone who looks professional." Walking around, she spotted a professional looking woman. "Um, excuse me?" She said, walking up the lady. "Are you the geneticist Seth found?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:51 pm
Christy saw a young girl asking a woman something. The woman shook her head, smiling. "Is that.....Ellie? She might not think it's me, since I'm in my tank and work skirt." Christy walked over to the girl, putting her white blouse back on. "Ellie? Is that you?" she asked.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:07 pm
(Okay. I have like five minutes before we get there. Hey wait, what is that?) *Seth spied a chunk of metal in the car.* (These restraints can be easy to pick...) "I'm trying it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:34 pm
L driver was talking to the guard (not watari) and said 'sorry officer some one spoil our brake without us noticing(blah blah)
L was sitting in the car and think (hm.. this car is armored police car that mean someone has been caught maybe i serios criminal i must take a look) L step down from the car and went to the back of armored car and see through the small window and saw seth (isn't this the guy that i saw few hour ago?)  

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:10 pm
*Seth saw someone staring at him. I was very bright outside so he couldn't see who exactly it was. Seth lockpicked behind his back. He wasn't sure if the man was watching.* (I wish I had my weaponry... Alright I got my right restraint scratched on the weakest chain pretty deeply.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:16 pm
Ellie blushed and apologized for mistaking her and walked away. She sighed and was going to give up, already stressed about today because it seemed that Seth was in some serious trouble. A woman walked up to her and addressed her by her name. "Yes, are you the one Seth found? Sorry, I just got here. I got stuck in traffic." She said apologetically.  

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:39 pm
Christy smiled. "It's fine, I lost Seth." she finished buttoning her shirt and put her hair up. "He told me to find you, that I'd know what to do" She stood back and looked Ellie up and down. "I get a feeling....ahh it'll come to me later!" She patted Ellie's shoulder. "So, is there anything I can help ease your mind about?" she said, worried Ellie might panik or be angry.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:17 am
(Hullo biggrin Sorry I haven't been on in so long. What did I miss?)  

Criminal Innocence
Crew

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:56 am
L went back to the car and took out a mini laptop he hack throug seth S.C.A.R.E system that connected to his brain L send 'why are you being catch?'  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:42 pm
(Hmmmmm... That is a rather good question. But if you have access to my scanner, don't you know already? are you trying to screw with me?)  

Evan_or_L
Captain

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:35 pm
L said 'i just want to comfurm it,want me to help you escape?'  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:35 pm
Ellie sighed. "What's Seth gotten himself into this time?" He's always getting into trouble... She thought to herself, mentally rolling her eyes. "Well anything, first we should find a place for you to stay. Afterwards, we'll find a way to help Seth out of whatever trouble he is in this time." She smiled. "It's great to finally meet you, by the way."  

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:41 pm
(No,, if I escape I'm going to be in big trouble. I think I'm fine for now. I appreciate it. I'm just going to chill in the truck. I'm going to meet the dude who put me in here.)

*The radio went off.* "Back up! I need backup now! Jason has just escaped."*

"Really, after ALLLLL the work I put into catching him!!! confused "

*the officer in front opened his eyes wide. eek Jason was the greatest fear of all authority, even the plague.* "Stay the heck AWWWWAAAAYYYYYYYYY from me."

"What I'm not that ugly."

"shut up!"

"Okay. But you know, I caught Jason. He's gonna try to find and kill me and anyone near me. I almost died fighting him. Have fun."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:33 pm
L dint say anything he took out his hand phone and dial a number and said 'watari i have a car accident here mind come to take me?' watari said 'sure' L said 'and find out who is jason' watari said 'ok'  

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:12 pm
((Let's see if I can sneek a post...not supposed to be on......))
"What doesn't he get into? And that sounds good to me!!!" Christy smiled, liking this woman instantly. ~She's just..... calming, yet energizing to be around!~ she though. "I haven't known him long, but Seth is a handful, with a headache on the side!"  
Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff