Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:47 pm
Nights glared at her, "You tell me what the heck to do, but what the hell is your center?" She asked for she never did anything like this.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:04 pm
Raine sighed "My center is in my hips" she said and did a series of hops and kicks but always kept straight and landed "Are you happy?" she asked and waved her hand at Riku "It just takes time, especially if you've never done it before"  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:09 pm
"Oh joy, this shall be fun." Nights said but she did try once again  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:14 am
Vale sat atop the wall watching Raine struggle to rein in her class. Most of the trouble makers were loners, but most of the other students(NPCs. Because mains aren't the only ones here.) were finding their center of balance nicely. Vale actually chuckled as the cheerleaders started helping the others, guess that was the benefit of having a mostly elf squad, they were naturals at it. Watching Riku Vale thought he didn't quite get the exercise finding your spiritual center was important but Raine was referring to physical center. Vale thought she was doing perfectly fine, heck The verbal sparring was taking place between Nights and Raine but that was normal. Heck if they ever took the time to talk woman to woman they'd probably be good friends. Vale was keeping watch on the trouble students, but they were behaving for the most part. Vale's vigilant gaze usually put most things on edge, some new students had once mistaken him for the Headmaster. raine had busted a gut that week, as she knew how much Vale disliked being likened to him. Vale respected him but he didn't really want to be the man.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:41 am
Raine sat there watching "Riku, leave the spiritual you to rest. Your center is where your body is more concentrated to gravity, it is the point where gravity has the most pull on you, find that point"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:12 am
Riku nodded as his wings absorbed into his eyes "It's... Difficult mistriss" Riku knelt down and closed his eyes tightly  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:34 pm
Raine took several steps towards Riku before squatting "I understand, but just FEEL where the earth is pulling you, where you feel the pull being stronger, keep it in mind as you'll need it during combat. If you lose it, you can die within a matter of seconds"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:51 pm
"How will I realise i'm doing it?" Riku raised her head still focusing on finding his centre  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:04 pm
Nights sighed, she was glad that Riku was taking up all the attention, for now she didn't have to worry about anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:45 pm
"Night, no slacking, i feel it" she said absently as she watched Riku "You will realize it, it just takes time" she looked at him "it's in your body, if you believe you've found it, then i will put you through a series of tests to see how you do"  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:02 pm
Nights mimicked Raine but then sighed, she wished it was nighttime, this would have been much easier then.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:40 pm
Vale looked up, Nights and a few others who couldn't stand the sun we hunkering in the shade. Vale Looked up at the blazing sun, He had always liked the heat of the sun plus he never sunburned so big plus. He held out his hand and what looks to be a ball of water forms. He stands and his massive wings gently fold out of his clothing. He raises them high and takes flight soon all you can see is a small shadow of his suddenly some clouds start appearing and soon they gain tremendous mass. They get in front of the sun and the shade now covers everything. Vale suddenly drops lightly onto the wall and the entire sky now has a thick gray cloud cover. "As Raine says. This is an important exercise. So those in the shade should come join us... in the lighter shade." Vale chuckled. Balancing for a few seconds he jumps from the high wall and lands lightly a few feet from it, and straightens up, folding his wings back into his back and into the tattoo they usually were.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Zeroki Arbalan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:28 am
Zeroki pulled his hood down, grateful that the sun was gone. He shook out his long black hair, which seemed to make his skin seem even paler. A series of piercings ran up both ears in a manner that would earn him the label 'goth'. He held the appearance of an attractive young man in his late teen years going through a phase in his life, although little could be done to hide the unnatural vividness of his eyes. Of course this was all part of his disguise, the most potent of traps were the ones that didn't need to be hidden.

He made an almost casual gesture, and suddenly and silently a short column of ice had formed and risen at his side. It stood a good four feet above the ground and lacked the coldness that a massive block of ice would normally possess. Zeroki sat cross legged upon it. He exhaled deeply, closed his eyes, and went as silent as a corpse.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:19 am
Nights sighed, " I don't see the importance of this." She said but she stood up and went nearer to the group, but she stayed a safe distance away from them. She sat back down on the cool green grass and closed her eyes. Hm....so what the hell is my center now? She thought  

Nights of Nyx

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:53 am
Raine didn't bother to say thank you to Vale, but walked around some of the students began to understand as some of the faster ones stood. Testing them, Raine would make sure they had found their center and were not just trying to get out of this.  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games